Subject: Re: [bug#55892] [PATCH] pull: Fail if cache directory ownership is suspect.
From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
To: Maxime Devos <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 04:26:34 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Maxime,

Thanks for the swift review!

Maxime Devos 写道：
> Maybe in that case, it should be reported as NNNN (NNNN = user 
> number)?
> Or would that be simply considered unsupported?

Er…  I'd say it's veering confidently into unsupported territory, 
yes.  But falling back to user IDs costs next to nothing so I made 
the change.  Thanks for the suggestion.

Odd feeling that the error message might be more robust than some 
other part of the code now :-)

Pushed as 7c52cad0464175370c44bd4695e4c01a62b8268f.

Kind regards,

T G-R