Subject: 29.0.50; xwidget-webkit-browse-url: segfault in handle_one_xevent
From: Stephen Berman <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 16:36:10 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

0. emacs -Q
1. M-x xwidget-webkit-browse-url RET solitr.com RET
2. Start playing the game (click "Help" in the menu bar for
   instructions) and after some number of moves, including clicking the
   stock of cards at least once, click "New Game", which should pop up a
   modal dialog box asking whether to start a new game.
3. Clicking "OK" with the mouse starts a new game, but selecting "OK" by
   hitting the RET key makes emacs segfault.  Backtrace attached.

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.33, cairo version 1.17.6)
 of 2022-06-10 built on strobelfs2
Repository revision: dc09759c1d1e7d7c6118fd8e582aaa57454cf001
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101003
System Description: Linux From Scratch r11.0-165

Configured using:
 'configure --with-xinput2 --with-xwidgets 'CFLAGS=-Og -g3'
 PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/opt/qt5/lib/pkgconfig'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG
SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS WEBP X11 XDBE XIM
XINPUT2 XPM XWIDGETS GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix