Subject: 28.1; wisi: Errors in sal-gen_unbounded_definite_queues.adb
From: Left Right <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2022 23:49:31 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi.

I'm trying to build and install Ada mode, and I'm not able to compile
wisi (support code for parser written in Ada).  The problematic
functions are:

   function Peek (Queue : in Pkg.Queue; N : Peek_Type := 1) return
Constant_Reference_Type
   is
      use Ada.Containers;
      use Element_Lists;
      I : Cursor := Queue.Data.First;
   begin
      if Count_Type (N) > Queue.Data.Length then
         raise Parameter_Error;
      end if;

      for K in 2 .. N loop
         Next (I);
      end loop;

      return (Element => Element_Lists.Constant_Reference (Queue.Data,
I).Element, Dummy => 1);
   end Peek;

   function Variable_Peek (Queue : in out Pkg.Queue; N : Peek_Type :=
1) return Variable_Reference_Type
   is
      use Ada.Containers;
      use Element_Lists;
      I : Cursor := Queue.Data.First;
   begin
      if Count_Type (N) > Queue.Data.Length then
         raise Parameter_Error;
      end if;

      for K in 2 .. N loop
         Next (I);
      end loop;

      return (Element => Element_Lists.Variable_Reference (Queue.Data,
I).Element, Dummy => 1);
   end Variable_Peek;

And the error is:

sal-gen_unbounded_definite_queues.adb:67:07: error: access
discriminant in return object would be a dangling reference
sal-gen_unbounded_definite_queues.adb:84:07: error: access discriminant
in return object would be a dangling reference

I'm using:

❯ gprbuild --version
GPRBUILD Pro 18.0w (19940713) (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu)
Copyright (C) 2004-2016, AdaCore
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions.
See your AdaCore support agreement for details of warranty and support.
If you do not have a current support agreement, then there is absolutely
no warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
PURPOSE.

❯ gnat --version
GNAT 12.1.0
Copyright (C) 1996-2022, Free Software Foundation, Inc.
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions.
There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A
PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

I'm using version 3.1.7 of wisi (the latest as of time of writing).
I'm using version Ada mode 7.2.0 (the latest as of time of writing).

Unfortunately, I don't know how to fix the error, but hope it's not too
difficult.

Thanks.

Oleg

In GNU Emacs 28.1 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.33,
cairo version 1.17.6)
 of 2022-04-28 built on frederik
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101003
System Description: Manjaro Linux

Configured using:
 'configure --sysconfdir=/etc --prefix=/usr --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --with-cairo --with-harfbuzz --with-libsystemd
 --with-modules --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 'CFLAGS=-march=x86-64
 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fno-plt -fexceptions -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -fstack-clash-protection
 -fcf-protection -g -ffile-prefix-map=/build/emacs/src=/usr/src/debug
 -flto=auto' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro,-z,now
 -flto=auto''

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY
PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE
XIM XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nl_NL.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nl_NL.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: nl_NL.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Dired by name

Minor modes in effect:
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  pyvenv-mode: t
  vimish-fold-global-mode: t
  vimish-fold-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/usr/local/lib/erlang/lib/tools-3.5.2/emacs/erlang-start hides
/home/olegs/.emacs.d/elpa/erlang-20210315.1640/erlang-start
/usr/local/lib/erlang/lib/tools-3.5.2/emacs/erlang-test hides
/home/olegs/.emacs.d/elpa/erlang-20210315.1640/erlang-test
/usr/local/lib/erlang/lib/tools-3.5.2/emacs/erlang-skels-old hides
/home/olegs/.emacs.d/elpa/erlang-20210315.1640/erlang-skels-old
/usr/local/lib/erlang/lib/tools-3.5.2/emacs/erlang hides
/home/olegs/.emacs.d/elpa/erlang-20210315.1640/erlang
/usr/local/lib/erlang/lib/tools-3.5.2/emacs/erlang-eunit hides
/home/olegs/.emacs.d/elpa/erlang-20210315.1640/erlang-eunit
/usr/local/lib/erlang/lib/tools-3.5.2/emacs/erlang-skels hides
/home/olegs/.emacs.d/elpa/erlang-20210315.1640/erlang-skels
/usr/local/lib/erlang/lib/tools-3.5.2/emacs/erlang-flymake hides
/home/olegs/.emacs.d/elpa/erlang-20210315.1640/erlang-flymake
/usr/local/lib/erlang/lib/tools-3.5.2/emacs/erlang-edoc hides
/home/olegs/.emacs.d/elpa/erlang-20210315.1640/erlang-edoc
/usr/local/lib/erlang/lib/tools-3.5.2/emacs/erldoc hides
/home/olegs/.emacs.d/elpa/erlang-20210315.1640/erldoc
/home/olegs/.emacs.d/elpa/cmake-mode-20210104.1831/cmake-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/home/olegs/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20210420.1635/transient hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/transient
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-entities
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-html
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-element
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/oc-natbib hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/oc-natbib
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/oc-biblatex hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ol-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ol-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-rmail
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-duration hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-duration
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-habit
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ol-docview hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-docview
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-js
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-refile hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-refile
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-eshell hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-eshell
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-R
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-id
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/oc-csl hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/oc-csl
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-table
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-timer
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-man
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-attach-git hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-attach-git
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-feed
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ox-koma-letter hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-C
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-compat
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-list
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-tempo hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-tempo
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-java
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ol-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-irc
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-colview
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-indent
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/oc-basic hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/oc-basic
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-lint
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-forth
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-faces
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-plot
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-css
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-capture
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-clock
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-num hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-num
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-python
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-org
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-org
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-macro
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ol-eshell hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-eshell
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-version
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-md
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-processing
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ol-info hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-info
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ol-doi hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-doi
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/oc hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/oc
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-goto hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-goto
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-keys
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-archive
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ol-bibtex hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-attach
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-src
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-core
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ol-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-w3m
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ol-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-eww
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-install
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-table
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ol-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-mhe
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ol-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-gnus
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-macs
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox

Features:
(shadow sort bbdb-message mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny rfc822 mml
mml-sec epa epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
gmm-utils mailheader ada-mode ada-imenu ada-skel wisi-skel skeleton
ada-process wisi-process-parse ada-indent-user-options ada-core wisi-prj
wisi wisi-fringe wisi-parse-common semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local
uniquify-files find-file misearch multi-isearch dired-aux term
disp-table ehelp ibuf-macs ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs flycheck edts
edts-navigate edts-event edts-api edts-rpc edts-log ferl edts-doc
auto-highlight-symbol erlang tempo align ace-jump-mode cl bbdb-mua
bbdb-com crm mailabbrev bbdb bbdb-site timezone feature-mode
cucumber-mode nyan-mode yasnippet highlight-indentation company-capf
company pcase help-fns radix-tree elpy elpy-rpc pyvenv eshell esh-cmd
esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util
elpy-shell elpy-profile elpy-django elpy-refactor diff-mode grep
cus-edit cus-load slime-fancy slime-indentation slime-cl-indent
cl-indent slime-trace-dialog slime-fontifying-fu slime-package-fu
slime-references slime-compiler-notes-tree slime-scratch
slime-presentations bridge slime-macrostep macrostep slime-mdot-fu
slime-enclosing-context slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-trace
slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc
slime-repl elp slime-parse slime derived cl-extra help-mode lisp-mnt
mail-parse rfc2231 gud apropos etags fileloop xref arc-mode archive-mode
hyperspec slime-autoloads wheatgrass-theme vimish-fold f dash s
google-c-style ido dired-x ox-md ox-jira help-at-pt ob-ditaa ob-gnuplot
ob-C ob-calc calc-store calc-trail calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs rect
calc-macs ob-sqlite ob-R ob-python python tramp-sh tramp tramp-loaddefs
trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat shell parse-time ls-lisp
ob-sql ob-latex eieio-compat undo-tree diff hl-line erc-goodies erc
erc-backend pp erc-loaddefs smtpmail sendmail nnir gnus nnheader
gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils
mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit flymake-gjshint flymake-proc flymake project
compile text-property-search warnings thingatpt js-comint js imenu
cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine
cc-vars cc-defs dired dired-loaddefs edmacro kmacro finder-inf server
time ox-koma-letter ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt
rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex
ox-icalendar org-agenda org-refile ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox
org-element avl-tree generator oc-basic bibtex iso8601 org ob ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint
org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-color ring org-list org-faces
org-entities time-date noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp
ob-core ob-eval org-table ol rx org-keys oc org-compat advice org-macs
org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core info package
browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice
button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 740514 101220)
 (symbols 48 49642 3)
 (strings 32 202479 4787)
 (string-bytes 1 6306959)
 (vectors 16 69568)
 (vector-slots 8 776012 40235)
 (floats 8 217 181)
 (intervals 56 20661 131)
 (buffers 992 18))