Subject: No such file or directory when running a binary
From: Haider Mirza <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 16:34:13 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I am trying to run a binary and it returns
"bash: ./silent-syphon: No such file or directory"

This issue does not seem to happen on other distros (tested on 
Archlinux) and has been reproduced on several GNU Guix 
installations.
This error has occured before and every both times the binary was 
originally found in a zip file.
I unzip the file with "unzip foo". Using the unzip program.

Easiest way to reproduce this by unzipping the binary in this 
Github repo:
https://github.com/FluxHarmonic/ld50-silent-syphon/releases/tag/dev

The internet suggests that this might be because I am running a 
32-bit program on a 64-bit system.
LDD shows the binary to be fine and error continued to happen even 
after installing all dependancies/libraries.
I am on the Guix Operating system with everything being 
up-to-date.

Can you suggest any sort of fix?

-- 
Haider Mirza via Emacs on a GNU/Linux system