Subject: Re: bug#54911: Missing modules argument for coverage-data->lcov
From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
To: Jessica Tallon <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2022 10:03:26 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi Jessica,

Jessica Tallon <[email-masked]> skribis:

>>From 828daf200539d3a642fcf8210df7b58aa0d5fede Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
> From: Jessica Tallon <[email-masked]>
> Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 15:57:24 +0200
> Subject: [PATCH] Fix missing modules argument for coverage-data->lcov
>
> The code coverage function `coverage-data->lcov` has a documented
> `modules` argument, however that was missing from the source. I have
> added it so when supplied it only converts the coverage data for the
> supplied modules. If not supplied it defaults the old behavour of
> including all the modules currently loaded.

I added a ChangeLog-style entry and committed it.

Thanks for fixing this issue!

Ludo’.