Subject: [PATCH 0/5] Add wfmash
From: Arun Isaac <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Arun Isaac <[email-masked]>, Efraim Flashner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 14:49:13 +0530
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

This patchset adds wfmash, and ensures that, in addition to x86_64, it also
cross-compiles to riscv64.

Arun Isaac (5):
  gnu: gsl: Force bootstrap when cross-compiling to riscv64-linux.
  gnu: htslib: Add bzip2 and xz to inputs.
  gnu: atomic-queue: Run tests correctly.
  gnu: atomic-queue: Do not depend on boost when cross-compiling.
  gnu: Add wfmash.

 gnu/packages/bioinformatics.scm | 55 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--
 gnu/packages/cpp.scm            | 26 +++++++++++++---
 gnu/packages/maths.scm          | 15 ++++++++-
 3 files changed, 88 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)

-- 
2.34.0