Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Add 'guix home container'
From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 22:52:59 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello Guix!

This patch series adds a ‘guix home container’ command.  You can run:

  guix home container config.scm

and you get an interactive shell, started as a login shell, where you
can check the effect of your configuration.  Handy!

The code is a bit redundant with that of ‘guix environment’, but
slightly different, so no obvious way to factorize it came to mind.

Feedback welcome!

Ludo’.

Ludovic Courtès (3):
  linux-container: 'eval/container' honors #:namespaces.
  linux-container: Add #:guest-uid and #:guest-gid to 'eval/container'.
  guix home: Add 'container' command.

 doc/guix.texi                  |  58 +++++++
 gnu/system/linux-container.scm |  15 +-
 guix/scripts/home.scm          | 271 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++---
 tests/guix-home.sh             |  58 +++++--
 4 files changed, 359 insertions(+), 43 deletions(-)

base-commit: d41c82b481fd0f5c7d45d6e2629fdf9d2085205b
-- 
2.34.0