Subject: Re: bug#54180: [PATCH 00/12] Home: Clarify and better test symlink-manager.scm
From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Oleg Pykhalov <[email-masked]>, Xinglu Chen <[email-masked]>, Maxime Devos <[email-masked]>, Andrew Tropin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 11:45:45 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi!

I went ahead and pushed this series:

  2a55f99aff home: symlink-manager: Rename "path" to "file" where appropriate.
  1fb6ef0473 home: symlink-manager: 'create-symlinks' uses 'file-system-fold'.
  5fa188e92e home: symlink-manager: 'cleanup-symlinks' uses 'file-system-fold'.
  5fabaf1128 tests: Check 'guix home reconfigure' for a second generation.
  26e67e0280 tests: Simplify use of 'local-file' in 'tests/guix-home.sh'.
  7b7e32d5ad tests: Make sure 'guix home reconfigure' backs up files.
  a3a76a8384 home: symlink-manager: Avoid extra 'lstat' call.
  a81bb1e4bb home: symlink-manager: Remove 'empty-directory?' and avoid TOCTTOU race.
  e1b38046a6 home: symlink-manager: Use 'file-is-directory?'.
  cf803b71c7 home: symlink-manager: Use 'for-each' when used for effects.
  7a8856f540 home: symlink-manager: Move helper procedures as top-level defines.
  66bf60a4cd home: symlink-manager: Clarify module imports.

Thanks Maxime for taking a look.

Ludo’.