Subject: Subject: 27.2; Seems Weird behavior of display-line-numbers
From: "1041559871" <[email-masked]>
To: "bug-gnu-emacs" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2022 00:54:54 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: 27.2; Seems Weird behavior of display-line-numbers
--text follows this line--

emacs quicklisp.lisp -Q
M-x hs-minor-mode
M-x hs-hide-all
M-x display-line-numbers-mode
M-g M-g 1011
C-e
Type some spaces here

The position of the current line number move right
You can access quicklisp.lisp from here:
https://www.quicklisp.org/beta/
or directly download this: https://beta.quicklisp.org/quicklisp.lisp

In GNU Emacs 27.2 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo version 1.16.0)
&nbsp;of 2022-02-14 built on localhost
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101003
System Description: Gentoo/Linux

Recent messages:
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
quicklisp.lisp has auto save data; consider M-x recover-this-file
Making completion list... [2 times]
Display-Line-Numbers mode enabled in current buffer
Hs minor mode enabled in current buffer
Hiding all blocks...done
Mark set
Making completion list... [2 times]

Configured using:
&nbsp;'configure --prefix=/usr --build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
&nbsp;--host=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu --mandir=/usr/share/man
&nbsp;--infodir=/usr/share/info --datadir=/usr/share --sysconfdir=/etc
&nbsp;--localstatedir=/var/lib --datarootdir=/usr/share
&nbsp;--disable-silent-rules --docdir=/usr/share/doc/emacs-27.2-r5
&nbsp;--htmldir=/usr/share/doc/emacs-27.2-r5/html --libdir=/usr/lib64
&nbsp;--program-suffix=-emacs-27 --includedir=/usr/include/emacs-27
&nbsp;--infodir=/usr/share/info/emacs-27 --localstatedir=/var
&nbsp;--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
&nbsp;--without-compress-install --without-hesiod --without-pop
&nbsp;--with-file-notification=inotify --with-pdumper --enable-acl
&nbsp;--with-dbus --without-modules --without-gameuser --with-libgmp
&nbsp;--with-gpm --without-json --without-kerberos --without-kerberos5
&nbsp;--with-lcms2 --without-xml2 --without-mailutils --without-selinux
&nbsp;--with-gnutls --with-libsystemd --with-threads --without-wide-int
&nbsp;--with-zlib --with-sound=alsa --with-x --without-ns --without-gconf
&nbsp;--without-gsettings --without-toolkit-scroll-bars --with-gif
&nbsp;--with-jpeg --with-png --with-rsvg --with-tiff --with-xpm
&nbsp;--without-imagemagick --with-xft --with-cairo --without-harfbuzz
&nbsp;--without-libotf --without-m17n-flt --with-x-toolkit=lucid --with-xaw3d
&nbsp;--with-dumping=pdumper 'CFLAGS=-march=znver3 -O2 -pipe' CPPFLAGS=
&nbsp;'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,-O2 -Wl,--as-needed''

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO SOUND GPM DBUS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY ACL GNUTLS FREETYPE ZLIB LUCID X11 XDBE XIM THREADS LIBSYSTEMD
PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
&nbsp; value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
&nbsp; value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=fcitx
&nbsp; locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
&nbsp; display-line-numbers-mode: t
&nbsp; tooltip-mode: t
&nbsp; global-eldoc-mode: t
&nbsp; electric-indent-mode: t
&nbsp; mouse-wheel-mode: t
&nbsp; tool-bar-mode: t
&nbsp; menu-bar-mode: t
&nbsp; file-name-shadow-mode: t
&nbsp; global-font-lock-mode: t
&nbsp; font-lock-mode: t
&nbsp; blink-cursor-mode: t
&nbsp; auto-composition-mode: t
&nbsp; auto-encryption-mode: t
&nbsp; auto-compression-mode: t
&nbsp; line-number-mode: t
&nbsp; transient-mark-mode: t
&nbsp; hs-minor-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs
format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec password-cache epa derived epg epg-config
gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs text-property-search time-date subr-x seq
byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader cl-loaddefs cl-lib
sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils
hideshow easymenu display-line-numbers tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
font-render-setting cairo x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process
emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 50454 8893)
&nbsp;(symbols 48 6063 1)
&nbsp;(strings 32 16345 2162)
&nbsp;(string-bytes 1 519031)
&nbsp;(vectors 16 9889)
&nbsp;(vector-slots 8 129668 13694)
&nbsp;(floats 8 22 282)
&nbsp;(intervals 56 1169 4)
&nbsp;(buffers 1000 13))