Subject: Re: bug#53578: [PATCH] gnu: Add a new package: gnusim8085
From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
To: Bird <[email-masked]>
Cc: ~whereiseveryone/[email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 21:45:48 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

Bird <[email-masked]> skribis:

>>From 811a6563328a706dd43072b958c08e63f23341d7 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
> From: Bird <[email-masked]>
> Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 09:05:21 +0000
> Subject: [PATCH] gnu: Add a new package: gnusim8085
>
> * gnu/packages/emulators.scm(gnusim8085): Add the package.

Applied.  I tweaked the indentation, changed the license to ‘gpl2+’
(because source file headers explicitly say “or any later version”), and
remove “Windows and GNU/Linux” from the description (it’s irrelevant
from the POV of Guix users.)

Thanks!

Ludo’.