Subject: Re: Emacs cursor theme is not inherited from the OS when using foreign Guix
From: Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>
To: John Hamelink <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2022 10:16:35 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Am Donnerstag, dem 20.01.2022 um 09:03 +0000 schrieb John Hamelink:
> Hi Liliana,
> 
> Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]> writes:
> 
> > It turns out this issue is actually related to another issue of
> > Guix' Emacs on foreign distros, which is it not finding timezones. 
> > Since I've found a permanent solution to both, I will close that
> > bug and pat myself on the back for doing so.
> 
> Allow me to join in! That worked perfectly for me. Thank you :)
Good to hear.  Note that you can also write to [email-masked]
yourself, you don't need my permission to do so ;)  Anyway, done.

In order to avoid future instances of this issue, we should probably
drop a paragraph or two about it in the manual or (more likely) the
cookbook.  I'll get to that when I do.

Cheers