Subject: [core-updates-frozen] vtk-8 fails to build
From: Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 23:21:08 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

VTK 8 fails to build on core-updates-frozen.  This blocks freecad. 
It looks like libraries aren’t properly linked with other VTK 
libraries.  The build log is littered with output like this:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
cd /tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/Rendering/Context2D && 
/gnu/store/vakvgvrb839igv16jkif4lmx11d25jqb-gcc-10.3.0/bin/c++ 
-DVTK_IN_VTK -DvtkRenderingContext2D_EXPORTS 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/Rendering/Context2D 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/VTK-8.2.0/Rendering/Context2D 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/Common/Core 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/VTK-8.2.0/Common/Core 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/Utilities/KWIML 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/VTK-8.2.0/Utilities/KWIML 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/Utilities/KWSys 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/VTK-8.2.0/Utilities/KWSys 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/ThirdParty/utf8 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/VTK-8.2.0/ThirdParty/utf8 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/Common/DataModel 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/VTK-8.2.0/Common/DataModel 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/Common/Math 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/VTK-8.2.0/Common/Math 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/Common/Misc 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/VTK-8.2.0/Common/Misc 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/Common/System 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/VTK-8.2.0/Common/System 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/Common/Transforms 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/VTK-8.2.0/Common/Transforms 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/Common/ExecutionModel 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/VTK-8.2.0/Common/ExecutionModel 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/Filters/General 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/VTK-8.2.0/Filters/General 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/Common/ComputationalGeometry 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/VTK-8.2.0/Common/ComputationalGeometry 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/Filters/Core 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/VTK-8.2.0/Filters/Core 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/Rendering/Core 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/VTK-8.2.0/Rendering/Core 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/Common/Color 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/VTK-8.2.0/Common/Color 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/Filters/Geometry 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/VTK-8.2.0/Filters/Geometry 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/Filters/Sources 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/VTK-8.2.0/Filters/Sources 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/Rendering/FreeType 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/VTK-8.2.0/Rendering/FreeType 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/ThirdParty/freetype 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/VTK-8.2.0/ThirdParty/freetype 
-I/gnu/store/375858dr3cqbwry58xcgc0776205p0mf-freetype-2.10.4/include/freetype2 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/ThirdParty/zlib 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/VTK-8.2.0/ThirdParty/zlib -O3 
-DNDEBUG -fPIC -fvisibility=hidden -std=c++11 -MD -MT 
Rendering/Context2D/CMakeFiles/vtkRenderingContext2D.dir/vtkPolyDataItem.cxx.o 
-MF CMakeFiles/vtkRenderingContext2D.dir/vtkPolyDataItem.cxx.o.d 
-o CMakeFiles/vtkRenderingContext2D.dir/vtkPolyDataItem.cxx.o -c 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/VTK-8.2.0/Rendering/Context2D/vtkPolyDataItem.cxx
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeneral-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to `vtkStreamerBase::~vtkStreamerBase()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonDataModel-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkPoints::SetDataType(int)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to 
`vtkCompositeDataDisplayAttributes::RemoveBlockVisibility(vtkDataObject*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonTransforms-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkMath::LinearSolve3x3(float const (*) [3], float const*, 
float*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkFunctionParser::SetFunction(char const*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkIdListCollection::New()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkRenderWindowInteractor::KeyPressEvent()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkActor2D::GetActors2D(vtkPropCollection*)'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeneral-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to `vtkLine::Intersection3D(double*, double*, 
double*, double*, double&, double&)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkUnicodeString::vtkUnicodeString()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkProp::Pick()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkMoleculeAlgorithm::vtkMoleculeAlgorithm()'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeometry-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to `vtkStructuredGrid::GetCellDims(int*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to 
`vtkObjectFactoryRegistryCleanup::vtkObjectFactoryRegistryCleanup()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkTableAlgorithm::ProcessRequest(vtkInformation*, 
vtkInformationVector**, vtkInformationVector*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonExecutionModel-8.2.so.1: undefined 
reference to 
`vtkImageIterator<long>::vtkImageIterator(vtkImageData*, int*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`typeinfo for vtkScalarsToColors'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkSimpleScalarTree::New()'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeometry-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to `vtkDataObjectAlgorithm::GetInput()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkVariant::~vtkVariant()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonTransforms-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkMath::JacobiN(double**, int, double*, double**)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonExecutionModel-8.2.so.1: undefined 
reference to `vtkImageIterator<unsigned 
char>::vtkImageIterator(vtkImageData*, int*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkPolyDataMapper::vtkPolyDataMapper()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkCompositeDataSetAlgorithm::CreateDefaultExecutive()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkRenderer::MakeCamera()'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeneral-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to 
`vtkOrderedTriangulator::UpdatePointType(long long, int)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkObjectBase::UnRegisterInternal(vtkObjectBase*, int)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkDataSetAttributesFieldList::CopyData(int, 
vtkDataSetAttributes*, long long, vtkDataSetAttributes*, long 
long) const'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkGenericSubdivisionErrorMetric::PrintSelf(std::ostream&, 
vtkIndent)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonExecutionModel-8.2.so.1: undefined 
reference to 
`vtkInformation::Length(vtkInformationDoubleVectorKey*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkPiecewiseFunction::GetTable(double, double, int, float*, 
int, int)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkScalarsToColors::vtkScalarsToColors()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkDataArray::CreateDataArray(int)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkTextActor::vtkTextActor()'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeneral-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to 
`vtkQuadratureSchemeDefinition::QUADRATURE_OFFSET_ARRAY_NAME()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkSelectionAlgorithm::ProcessRequest(vtkInformation*, 
vtkInformationVector**, vtkInformationVector*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkInformation::CopyEntry(vtkInformation*, 
vtkInformationDoubleVectorKey*, int)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkCamera::New()'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeneral-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to 
`vtkKdTree::BuildMapForDuplicatePoints(float)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkInformation::Get(vtkInformationDataObjectKey*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkUnstructuredGrid::GetFaceStream(long long, long long&, long 
long*&)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkGenericCell::New()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkCell::GetLength2()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkLookupTable::vtkLookupTable(int, int)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonExecutionModel-8.2.so.1: undefined 
reference to `vtkInformationKey::Remove(vtkInformation*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkDataSet::GetData(vtkInformationVector*, int)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkRenderer::ResetCameraClippingRange(double*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkObject::GetMTime()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkVariant::ToChar(bool*) const'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkAlgorithm::New()'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeometry-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to `vtkQuadraticPolygon::New()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkImageSliceMapper::GetMTime()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkPiecewiseFunction::GetSize()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkUnstructuredGrid::SetCells(int*, vtkCellArray*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkPolyData::SetStrips(vtkCellArray*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkPiecewiseFunction::GetType()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkPolygonBuilder::InsertTriangle(long long*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonExecutionModel-8.2.so.1: undefined 
reference to `vtkCollection::NewIterator()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkMoleculeAlgorithm::PrintSelf(std::ostream&, vtkIndent)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkRenderer::WorldToView()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkTransformConcatenation::Identity()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkRenderWindow::SetSharedRenderWindow(vtkRenderWindow*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkMath::Perpendiculars(double const*, double*, double*, 
double)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkRenderer::ViewToWorld(double&, double&, double&)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkRenderWindowInteractor::~vtkRenderWindowInteractor()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkGenericSubdivisionErrorMetric::vtkGenericSubdivisionErrorMetric()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkAOSDataArrayTemplate<unsigned char>::GetPointer(long long)'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeneral-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to 
`vtkImageData::GetData(vtkInformationVector*, int)'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersSources-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to 
`vtkHyperTreeGridAlgorithm::vtkHyperTreeGridAlgorithm()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkObject::AddTemplatedObserver(unsigned long, 
vtkObject::vtkClassMemberCallbackBase*, float)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonExecutionModel-8.2.so.1: undefined 
reference to 
`vtkInformation::Set(vtkInformationInformationVectorKey*, 
vtkInformationVector*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkDataSet::AllocatePointGhostArray()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkAlgorithm::ProcessRequest(vtkInformation*, 
vtkInformationVector**, vtkInformationVector*)'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeneral-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to `vtkDataObjectAlgorithm::New()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to 
`vtkCompositeDataDisplayAttributes::SetBlockVisibility(vtkDataObject*, 
bool)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkBond::GetOrder()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkDataObjectAlgorithm::~vtkDataObjectAlgorithm()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkObject::RegisterInternal(vtkObjectBase*, int)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonDataModel-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkPoints::ShallowCopy(vtkPoints*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkAbstractTransform::TransformNormalAtPoint(double const*, 
double const*, double*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkSpline::GetParametricRange(double*) const'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkPolyDataMapper2D::ShallowCopy(vtkAbstractMapper*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkPerspectiveTransform::New()'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeneral-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to 
`vtkAbstractCellLocator::InsideCellBounds(double*, long long)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkStructuredGrid::GetData(vtkInformationVector*, int)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkActor::vtkActor()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkStructuredGrid::New()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkActor::ShallowCopy(vtkProp*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkAlgorithm::ReportReferences(vtkGarbageCollector*)'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeometry-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to 
`vtkUnstructuredGridBaseAlgorithm::FillOutputPortInformation(int, 
vtkInformation*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonExecutionModel-8.2.so.1: undefined 
reference to `vtkDataObject::DATA_NUMBER_OF_GHOST_LEVELS()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkActor2D::GetProperty()'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersSources-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to `vtkHyperTreeGrid::SetBranchFactor(unsigned 
int)'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeneral-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to 
`vtkDataSetAttributes::InterpolateTime(vtkDataSetAttributes*, 
vtkDataSetAttributes*, long long, double)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkVariant::vtkVariant(unsigned char)'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeneral-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to `vtkMarchingCubes::~vtkMarchingCubes()'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersSources-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to `vtkExtentTranslator::New()'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersSources-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to `vtkArrayExtents::Uniform(long long, long 
long)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to 
`vtkTransformConcatenationStack::Pop(vtkTransformConcatenation**)'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeneral-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to 
`vtkAnnotationLayersAlgorithm::PrintSelf(std::ostream&, 
vtkIndent)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkPerspectiveTransform::AdjustZBuffer(double, double, double, 
double)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkDataSetAlgorithm::RequestDataObject(vtkInformation*, 
vtkInformationVector**, vtkInformationVector*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkPolyDataMapper::ProcessRequest(vtkInformation*, 
vtkInformationVector**, vtkInformationVector*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonDataModel-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkPoints::~vtkPoints()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkDataObjectAlgorithm::FillInputPortInformation(int, 
vtkInformation*)'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeneral-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to 
`vtkOverlappingAMRAlgorithm::FillOutputPortInformation(int, 
vtkInformation*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonDataModel-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkPoints::PrintSelf(std::ostream&, vtkIndent)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkBillboardTextActor3D::ForceOpaqueOff()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonDataModel-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkLinearTransform::PrintSelf(std::ostream&, vtkIndent)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkGlyph3DMapper::RequestUpdateExtent(vtkInformation*, 
vtkInformationVector**, vtkInformationVector*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkAOSDataArrayTemplate<unsigned char>::SetArray(unsigned 
char*, long long, int, int)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkVariant::vtkVariant(long long)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkActor::GetSupportsSelection()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkImageData::GetArrayIncrements(vtkDataArray*, long long*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkSelectionAlgorithm::FillOutputPortInformation(int, 
vtkInformation*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkTextMapper::ReleaseGraphicsResources(vtkWindow*)'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersSources-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to 
`vtkHyperTreeGridAlgorithm::FillInputPortInformation(int, 
vtkInformation*)'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeneral-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to 
`vtkAbstractCellLocator::IntersectWithLine(double const*, double 
const*, double, double&, double*, double*, int&, long long&)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonDataModel-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkInformation::CopyEntry(vtkInformation*, 
vtkInformationStringKey*, int)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkPointSetAlgorithm::FillOutputPortInformation(int, 
vtkInformation*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkDataSetAttributes::SetGlobalIds(vtkDataArray*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkViewport::GetOrigin()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkRenderWindow::~vtkRenderWindow()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkImageData::New()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkPolyDataMapper2D::GetInput()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkObjectFactory::CreateInstance(char const*, bool)'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersSources-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to 
`vtkArrayDataAlgorithm::vtkArrayDataAlgorithm()'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeneral-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to `vtkStructuredGridAlgorithm::GetInput()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`typeinfo for vtkDataSetAlgorithm'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeneral-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to 
`vtkRectilinearGridAlgorithm::FillOutputPortInformation(int, 
vtkInformation*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonDataModel-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkAnimationCue::Initialize()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkViewport::ViewToNormalizedViewport(double&, double&, 
double&)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkMoleculeAlgorithm::RequestUpdateExtent(vtkInformation*, 
vtkInformationVector**, vtkInformationVector*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkBox::IntersectWithLine(double const*, double const*, double 
const*, double&, double&, double*, double*, int&, int&)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkObject::AddObserver(unsigned long, vtkCommand*, float)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkRenderer::WorldToPose(double&, double&, double&)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkRenderWindowInteractor::EnterEvent()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkCollection::UnRegister(vtkObjectBase*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`typeinfo for vtkPassInputTypeAlgorithm'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkCommonComputationalGeometry-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to `vtkSpline::ComputeRightDerivative()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkPolyDataAlgorithm::PrintSelf(std::ostream&, vtkIndent)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkMath::Norm(double const*, int)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkBillboardTextActor3D::RenderOpaqueGeometry(vtkViewport*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to 
`vtkMapper::SetRelativeCoincidentTopologyPolygonOffsetParameters(double, 
double)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonDataModel-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkAbstractArray::CopyComponentNames(vtkAbstractArray*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkInformation::Length(vtkInformationObjectBaseVectorKey*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`typeinfo for vtkGenericSubdivisionErrorMetric'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkTextMapper::GetWidth(vtkViewport*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkTimerLog::GetCPUTime()'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeneral-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to `vtkGraph::GetData(vtkInformation*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkTriangleStrip::DecomposeStrip(int, long long*, vtkCellArray*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkActor::SetProperty(vtkProperty*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonDataModel-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkUnicodeStringArray::New()'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersSources-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to `vtkSelectionNode::COMPONENT_NUMBER()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkCompositeDataPipeline::UPDATE_COMPOSITE_INDICES()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkProperty::~vtkProperty()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkGlyph3D::SetSourceData(int, vtkPolyData*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkDataSet::GetPointGhostArray()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkVariant::ToUnsignedShort(bool*) const'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkMultiThreader::SetSingleMethod(void* (*)(void*), void*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkContourValues::GenerateValues(int, double, double)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkRenderWindowInteractor::FourthButtonReleaseEvent()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkRenderer::SetBackgroundTexture(vtkTexture*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkPolygon::ComputeNormal(vtkPoints*, double*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to 
`vtkCompositeDataDisplayAttributes::HasBlockPickability(vtkDataObject*) 
const'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonExecutionModel-8.2.so.1: undefined 
reference to `vtkInformationKey::vtkInformationKey(char const*, 
char const*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonExecutionModel-8.2.so.1: undefined 
reference to 
`vtkInformationIntegerVectorKey::vtkInformationIntegerVectorKey(char 
const*, char const*, int)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkSignedCharArray::New()'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeometry-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to `vtkPyramid::GetFaceArray(int)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `typeinfo for vtkObjectBase'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersSources-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to 
`vtkHyperTreeGrid::GetData(vtkInformation*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkContourValues::GetValues()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkTextActor::SetConstrainedFontSize(vtkViewport*, int, int)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkUnstructuredGrid::ResizeCellList(long long, int)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkDataObject::FIELD_NUMBER_OF_COMPONENTS()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkTextActor::HasTranslucentPolygonalGeometry()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `typeinfo for vtkRenderPass'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonDataModel-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkLinearTransform::InternalTransformNormal(float const*, 
float*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkCamera::GetCompositeProjectionTransformMatrix(double, 
double, double)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkIdList::InsertUniqueId(long long)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkMatrix3x3::MultiplyPoint(double const*, double const*, 
double*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkLabeledContourMapper::GetTextPropertyMapping()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkSMPTools::GetEstimatedNumberOfThreads()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkTriangle::ProjectTo2D(double*, double*, double*, double*, 
double*, double*)'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersSources-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to `vtkQuadric::New()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonExecutionModel-8.2.so.1: undefined 
reference to 
`vtkInformation::Get(vtkInformationIntegerPointerKey*, int*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkRenderWindowInteractor::TapEvent()'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeometry-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to 
`vtkDataObjectTree::SetDataSetFrom(vtkDataObjectTreeIterator*, 
vtkDataObject*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkDataObject::New()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkRenderPass::vtkRenderPass()'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeneral-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to 
`vtkDirectedGraphAlgorithm::vtkDirectedGraphAlgorithm()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkAlgorithm::GetReleaseDataFlag()'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeometry-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to `vtkDataArray::GetTuple2(long long)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkCollection::~vtkCollection()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkProperty::GetColor(double*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkTextActor3D::RenderOverlay(vtkViewport*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtable for vtkPassInputTypeAlgorithm'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonExecutionModel-8.2.so.1: undefined 
reference to `vtkOStreamWrapper::operator<<(vtkObjectBase&)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkAlgorithm::UnRegister(vtkObjectBase*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkFunctionParser::GetScalarResult()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkUnicodeString::const_iterator::operator*() const'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkViewport::NormalizedDisplayToDisplay(double&, double&)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkMoleculeAlgorithm::FillInputPortInformation(int, 
vtkInformation*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkAlgorithm::GetInputArrayAssociation(int, 
vtkInformationVector**)'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeometry-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to 
`vtkMultiBlockDataSetAlgorithm::PrintSelf(std::ostream&, 
vtkIndent)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkInformation::Set(vtkInformationStringKey*, char const*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkDataSetAttributes::GetAbstractAttribute(int)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkRenderState::GetWindowSize(int*) const'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonExecutionModel-8.2.so.1: undefined 
reference to `vtkLargeInteger::operator+(vtkLargeInteger const&) 
const'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkAOSDataArrayTemplate<float>::GetPointer(long long)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkGlyph3DMapper::GetMaskArray(vtkDataSet*)'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeneral-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to `vtkAOSDataArrayTemplate<unsigned 
short>::GetPointer(long long)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkUnstructuredGridAlgorithm::GetOutput(int)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkCoordinate::GetComputedDoubleDisplayValue(vtkViewport*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkMatrix4x4::Determinant(double const*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkFieldData::GetAbstractArray(int)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkEdgeTable::New()'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeneral-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to `vtkDataSetAttributes::GetPedigreeIds()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkCamera::GetProjectionTransformMatrix(vtkRenderer*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkCell::GetBounds()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkPolygonBuilder::Reset()'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeometry-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to 
`vtkUnstructuredGridBaseAlgorithm::~vtkUnstructuredGridBaseAlgorithm()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkCompositeDataSetAlgorithm::vtkCompositeDataSetAlgorithm()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkFunctionParser::GetVectorVariableIndex(char const*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonExecutionModel-8.2.so.1: undefined 
reference to `vtkUniformGrid::New()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonExecutionModel-8.2.so.1: undefined 
reference to `vtkLargeInteger::vtkLargeInteger(unsigned long)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkSelectionAlgorithm::PrintSelf(std::ostream&, vtkIndent)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkFunctionParser::GetScalarVariableNeeded(int)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkStaticPointLocator::MergePoints(double, long long*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkUnstructuredGridAlgorithm::vtkUnstructuredGridAlgorithm()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkProp::RenderFilteredOpaqueGeometry(vtkViewport*, 
vtkInformation*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkAlgorithm::SetInputConnection(int, vtkAlgorithmOutput*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkGPUInfoList::GetGPUInfo(int)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkOutputWindowDisplayErrorText(char const*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonExecutionModel-8.2.so.1: undefined 
reference to `vtkInformation::Length(vtkInformationKeyVectorKey*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkPoints::GetBounds()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonDataModel-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkLandmarkTransform::SetSourceLandmarks(vtkPoints*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to 
`vtkCompositeDataDisplayAttributes::HasBlockColor(vtkDataObject*) 
const'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkPriorityQueue::Insert(double, long long)'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeneral-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to `vtkGraphAlgorithm::~vtkGraphAlgorithm()'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeneral-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to `vtkQuadratureSchemeDefinition::New()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkVariantArray::New()'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeometry-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to `vtkQuadraticHexahedron::New()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkPriorityQueue::Pop(long long)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkAlgorithm::SetInputArrayToProcess(int, int, int, char 
const*, char const*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkTextActor3D::UpdateImageActor()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkMath::RGBToLab(double, double, double, double*, double*, 
double*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkTextActor::ShallowCopy(vtkProp*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonDataModel-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkVoidArray::InsertNextVoidPointer(void*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonExecutionModel-8.2.so.1: undefined 
reference to `vtkInformationKey::SetAsObjectBase(vtkInformation*, 
vtkObjectBase*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkSelectionNode::PIXEL_COUNT()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkSpline::AddPoint(double, double)'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeneral-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to 
`vtkCleanPolyData::SetLocator(vtkIncrementalPointLocator*)'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeometry-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to 
`vtkMultiBlockDataSetAlgorithm::ProcessRequest(vtkInformation*, 
vtkInformationVector**, vtkInformationVector*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkObjectBase::PrintSelf(std::ostream&, vtkIndent)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkHardwareSelector::UpdateMaximumPointId(long long)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkPolygon::New()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkAlgorithm::CreateDefaultExecutive()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkDataObject::SetActiveAttribute(vtkInformation*, int, char 
const*, int)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkCollection::DeleteElement(vtkCollectionElement*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonDataModel-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkAbstractArray::GetInformation()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkAlgorithm::GetExecutive()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkPolyData::GetStrips()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkPolyData::Reset()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonDataModel-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkMatrix3x3::DeepCopy(double*, double const*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkInformation::Has(vtkInformationObjectBaseVectorKey*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkImageData::HasNumberOfScalarComponents(vtkInformation*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkPassInputTypeAlgorithm::vtkPassInputTypeAlgorithm()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkAOSDataArrayTemplate<char>::GetPointer(long long)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonTransforms-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkMath::Identity3x3(double (*) [3])'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkRenderer::ResetCamera()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkLabeledContourMapper::PrintSelf(std::ostream&, vtkIndent)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkWindow::SetSize(int, int)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkPolyData::CopyCells(vtkPolyData*, vtkIdList*, 
vtkPointLocator*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkRenderer::UpdateTranslucentPolygonalGeometry()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to 
`vtkCamera::SetExplicitProjectionTransformMatrix(vtkMatrix4x4*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkStructuredGridAlgorithm::FillOutputPortInformation(int, 
vtkInformation*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `typeinfo for vtkImageMapper'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkPolyData::Allocate(vtkPolyData*, long long, int)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkPriorityQueue::Allocate(long long, long long)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkWindow::GetActualSize()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkPolyDataNormals::New()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkMapper::PrintSelf(std::ostream&, vtkIndent)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkBillboardTextActor3D::ForceOpaqueOn()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkImageMapper3D::MakeTextureGeometry(int const*, double*, 
double*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonExecutionModel-8.2.so.1: undefined 
reference to 
`vtkDataSetAttributes::GetLongAttributeTypeAsString(int)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkTextRenderer::GetInstance()'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeneral-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to `vtkDataSetAttributes::GetGlobalIds()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`typeinfo for vtkMoleculeAlgorithm'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeneral-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to 
`vtkAbstractCellLocator::FindCellsWithinBounds(double*, 
vtkIdList*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkRenderWindow::DoStereoRender()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkCamera::SetFocalPoint(double, double, double)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkMapper::GetResolveCoincidentTopologyZShift()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonExecutionModel-8.2.so.1: undefined 
reference to `vtkInformationVector::Remove(int)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkDataObjectAlgorithm::PrintSelf(std::ostream&, vtkIndent)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkObject::PrintSelf(std::ostream&, vtkIndent)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkAlgorithm::SetInputArrayToProcess(int, int, int, int, int)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonDataModel-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkStringArray::InsertNextValue(vtkStdString)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkImageSliceMapper::GetSliceNumberMinValue()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkProp3D::PokeMatrix(vtkMatrix4x4*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkSelection::New()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkOverlappingAMR::SetSpacing(unsigned int, double const*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkSmartPointerBase::vtkSmartPointerBase(vtkObjectBase*)'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkCommonComputationalGeometry-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to `vtkSpline::vtkSpline()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkSelectionAlgorithm::RequestInformation(vtkInformation*, 
vtkInformationVector**, vtkInformationVector*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkLabeledContourMapper::GetBounds()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkRenderWindowInteractor::StartPinchEvent()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonExecutionModel-8.2.so.1: undefined 
reference to `vtkInformation::Has(vtkInformationStringVectorKey*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkCoordinate::GetComputedDoubleViewportValue(vtkViewport*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonDataModel-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkIdList::IntersectWith(vtkIdList*)'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeometry-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to `vtkQuadraticEdge::New()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkCamera::Yaw(double)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `typeinfo for vtkGlyph3DMapper'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonExecutionModel-8.2.so.1: undefined 
reference to 
`vtkInformation::Length(vtkInformationStringVectorKey*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkBillboardTextActor3D::vtkBillboardTextActor3D()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkPartitionedDataSet::SetPartition(unsigned int, 
vtkDataObject*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkLabeledContourMapper::ApplyStencil(vtkRenderer*, 
vtkActor*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkDataSetAlgorithm::SetInputData(int, vtkDataSet*)'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeneral-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to `vtkPolygon::PointInPolygon(double*, int, 
double*, double*, double*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonExecutionModel-8.2.so.1: undefined 
reference to 
`vtkInformationIntegerKey::~vtkInformationIntegerKey()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkRenderWindowInteractor::Render()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkOStrStreamWrapper::rdbuf()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkAlgorithm::UpdateInformation()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkDecimatePro::New()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkMath::LUSolveLinearSystem(double**, int*, double*, int)'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeneral-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to `vtkOrderedTriangulator::AddTetras(int, 
vtkUnstructuredGrid*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkMatrix3x3::Identity(double*)'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeneral-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to `typeinfo for vtkDirectedGraphAlgorithm'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkScalarsToColors::GetAnnotationColor(vtkVariant const&, 
double*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkImageAlgorithm::Execute()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkHardwareSelector::GenerateSelection(unsigned int, unsigned 
int, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkGlyph3DMapper::SetSourceData(vtkPolyData*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkCompositeDataPipeline::COMPOSITE_DATA_META_DATA()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkDataSetAttributes::SetActiveAttribute(int, int)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkTableAlgorithm::RequestUpdateExtent(vtkInformation*, 
vtkInformationVector**, vtkInformationVector*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkUnstructuredGridAlgorithm::SetOutput(vtkDataObject*)'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeneral-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to `vtkCleanPolyData::vtkCleanPolyData()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkAlgorithm::SetInputDataObject(int, vtkDataObject*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkProperty::GetNumberOfTextures()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkLookupTable::SetScale(int)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkDataSetAlgorithm::ProcessRequest(vtkInformation*, 
vtkInformationVector**, vtkInformationVector*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonExecutionModel-8.2.so.1: undefined 
reference to `vtkInformationIntegerKey::Print(std::ostream&, 
vtkInformation*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkBillboardTextActor3D::SetForceOpaque(bool)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkRenderer::PoseToWorld(double&, double&, double&)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `typeinfo for vtkCamera'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkDataObject::DATA_OBJECT()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkTextMapper::SetConstrainedFontSize(vtkViewport*, int, int)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkActor2D::SetMapper(vtkMapper2D*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkSmartPointerBase::vtkSmartPointerBase(vtkObjectBase*, 
vtkSmartPointerBase::NoReference const&)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to 
`vtkTextActor3D::RenderTranslucentPolygonalGeometry(vtkViewport*)'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeometry-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to 
`vtkTriQuadraticHexahedron::GetFaceArray(int)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkPolyDataAlgorithm::~vtkPolyDataAlgorithm()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkLongArray::New()'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeneral-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to 
`vtkStreamingDemandDrivenPipeline::UPDATE_TIME_STEP()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkDataObject::DATA_TYPE_NAME()'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersSources-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to `vtkSelectionNode::INVERSE()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkMatrix4x4::New()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkDataSetAlgorithm::SetInputData(int, vtkDataObject*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkUnicodeString::begin() const'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to 
`vtkHardwareSelector::PassTypeToString[abi:cxx11](vtkHardwareSelector::PassTypes)'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeometry-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to 
`vtkUnstructuredGridBaseAlgorithm::SetOutput(vtkDataObject*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkTransform::Concatenate(vtkLinearTransform*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to 
`vtkRenderWindowInteractor::SetPickingManager(vtkPickingManager*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonDataModel-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkVariantArray::GetPointer(long long)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkInformation::Has(vtkInformationKey*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkPolyData::GetData(vtkInformationVector*, int)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to 
`vtkMapper::SetRelativeCoincidentTopologyPointOffsetParameter(double)'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeneral-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to `vtkPlane::IntersectWithLine(double const*, 
double const*, double*, double*, double&, double*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkLabeledContourMapper::SetTextProperty(vtkTextProperty*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkRenderer::~vtkRenderer()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkAlgorithm::SetInputArrayToProcess(int, int, int, int, char 
const*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkBitArray::GetValue(long long)'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeneral-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to 
`vtkCleanPolyData::RequestUpdateExtent(vtkInformation*, 
vtkInformationVector**, vtkInformationVector*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkLookupTable::PrintSelf(std::ostream&, vtkIndent)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkRenderState::vtkRenderState(vtkRenderer*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkSmartPointerBase::vtkSmartPointerBase()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkStructuredGridAlgorithm::vtkStructuredGridAlgorithm()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkInformation::Remove(vtkInformationStringVectorKey*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonExecutionModel-8.2.so.1: undefined 
reference to `vtkInformation::Get(vtkInformationKeyVectorKey*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkPolyData::GetLines()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkRenderer::ResetCameraClippingRange(double, double, double, 
double, double, double)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonExecutionModel-8.2.so.1: undefined 
reference to `vtkImageIterator<unsigned 
long>::vtkImageIterator(vtkImageData*, int*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkSelectionNode::COMPOSITE_INDEX()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonDataModel-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkPoints::Modified()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkObjectBase::PrintHeader(std::ostream&, vtkIndent)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `typeinfo for vtkLabeledContourMapper'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkDataSetAttributes::GetTensors()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkVariant::vtkVariant(unsigned long)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkTextActor3D::ShallowCopy(vtkProp*)'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeometry-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to `vtkVoxel::GetFaceArray(int)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkPolyData::GetCellEdgeNeighbors(long long, long long, long 
long, vtkIdList*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkCamera::vtkCamera()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkTextActor3D::SetForceOpaque(bool)'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** 
[Rendering/OpenGL2/CMakeFiles/vtkProbeOpenGLVersion.dir/build.make:114: 
bin/vtkProbeOpenGLVersion] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory '/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build'
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/Makefile2:3442: 
Rendering/OpenGL2/CMakeFiles/vtkProbeOpenGLVersion.dir/all] Error 
2
make[1]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

-- 
Ricardo