Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Update icedove to 91 branch
From: Jonathan Brielmaier <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], Jonathan Brielmaier <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2021 12:46:59 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi folks,

the following patch series updates Icedove to the 91 ESR branch.

One big outstanding issue, is that thunderbird uses now the
~/.thunderbird folder for the profiles. I did not get it using
~/.icedove like before. So you need to migrate (copy) your profile. I
can live with that, who can't: have fun finding out how to get back the
old behaviour :)

I'll make the switch to clang/llvm build in a seperate commit. As I want
to compare both builds a bit on their snapiness...

Kind regards
Jonathan Brielmaier (2):
  gnu: Add [email-masked].
  gnu: icedove: Update to 91.2.1.

 gnu/packages/gnuzilla.scm | 49 ++++++++++++++++++---------------------
 gnu/packages/nss.scm      | 13 +++++++++++
 2 files changed, 36 insertions(+), 26 deletions(-)

--
2.33.1