Subject: Re: bug#51467: [PATCH core-updates-frozen] gnu: gtk+: Fix testsuite failure on non-x86_64 platforms.
From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
To: Thiago Jung Bauermann <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 01:05:27 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Thiago Jung Bauermann <[email-masked]> writes:

> On non-x86_64 platforms, gtk+ is linked with a gdk-pixbuf version that
> doesn’t support SVG.  This causes the ‘tree-relationships’ test to fail
> because it tries to fetch SVG icons in some of the tests.
>
> Therefore, we need to disable the test when SVG support isn’t available.
>
> * gnu/packages/gtk.scm (gtk+)[arguments]<#:phases>{disable-failing-tests}:
> Disable ‘tree-relationships’ test on non-x86_64 platforms.

Mathieu applied it on core-updates(-frozen) with commit
b452fe87e0c6e7634a2cb44274fa46832c763b40.

Closing.

Thank you!

Maxim