Subject: Re: bug#51436: [PATCH] deja-dup does not build on core-updates-frozen
From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
To: Vivien Kraus <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 00:03:13 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

Vivien Kraus <[email-masked]> skribis:

> deja-dup does not build on core-updates-frozen. I think the best way to
> fix it is upgrade it to 42.8. What do you think?

Agreed.

> From 92ea987cae3d3558bef30bb70f84e46b68a67d8f Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
> From: Vivien Kraus <[email-masked]>
> Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 12:38:16 +0000
> Subject: [PATCH] gnu: deja-dup: Update to 42.8.
>
> * gnu/packages/gnome.scm (deja-dup): Update to 42.8.
> * gnu/packages/gnome.scm (deja-dup)[inputs]: Add libhandy.

Pushed as d855119eceb838ce56d45157a3f45f97dc7a1749, thanks!

As discussed on IRC, I went through ~14h of mostly Rust builds since
something in merge commit 1c94392a13cbdf87e03a644633eb775bf45694a1 led
to Rust rebuilds for some reason.

Ludo’.