Subject: Re: [bug#51373] [PATCH] etc: completion: Filter gratuitous spaces from available packages.
From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
To: Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 21:01:04 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Liliana Marie Prikler 写道：
> Haha, yeah, zsh can be weird at times.  I typically don't play 
> around
> with such fancy syntax all that much so on the top of my head I

Your sanity is duly envied.

> wouldn't even know how to rewrite my patch using that.  However, 
> if it
> helps not spawning a process like once during compinit, then go 
> ahead
> and use your version :)

There are plenty of other seds littering the file—though not this 
trivial.  At least commit 55f6d9e818512b4e3e4adacfa99deb201b6854be 
avoids one more.

Thanks!

T G-R