Subject: Re: bug#50882: [PATCH] gnu: services: Add darkhttpd service
From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
To: jgart <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2022 21:41:23 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

[...]

>> Friendly ping about the above requests from Ludovic :-).
>
> Arun Isaac convinced me to not write a service for this one since it's
> common usage is for quick serving by simply running `darkhttpd ...` from
> the command line. I think that guile bindings for every CLI feature of
> darkhttpd doesn't add to that aim. I might change my mind later on this.
> Feel free to close this one for now.
>
> It was a fun exercise though. 
>
> Ludo, thanks for the review. It was much appreciated!

OK, if you do reopen a ticket for it, please incorporate Ludovic's and
others comments in this issue in the to be submitted code, to avoid
duplicating efforts.

Closing; thanks!

Maxim