Subject: 28.0.50; project-find-dir: blank line in fido-vertical-mode
From: Manuel Uberti <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 10:23:14 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

This is a quick recipe:

- emacs -Q
- M-x fido-vertical-mode RET
- C-x p d
- choose a project (I picked my .emacs.d directory)
- there is a blank line between the prompt and the list of candidates
- see attached screenshot for details

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.18, cairo 
version 1.16.0)
  of 2021-09-22 built on hathaway
Repository revision: 2a736738095c313ccef07d074aac4c5467b750e0
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12009000
System Description: Ubuntu 20.04 LTS

Configured using:
  'configure --with-harfbuzz --with-native-compilation'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES
NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE XIM XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
   value of $LC_MESSAGES: en_GB.UTF-8
   value of $LC_MONETARY: it_IT.UTF-8
   value of $LC_NUMERIC: it_IT.UTF-8
   value of $LC_TIME: it_IT.UTF-8
   value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
   value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
   locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
   tooltip-mode: t
   global-eldoc-mode: t
   eldoc-mode: t
   electric-indent-mode: t
   mouse-wheel-mode: t
   tool-bar-mode: t
   menu-bar-mode: t
   file-name-shadow-mode: t
   global-font-lock-mode: t
   font-lock-mode: t
   blink-cursor-mode: t
   auto-composition-mode: t
   auto-encryption-mode: t
   auto-compression-mode: t
   line-number-mode: t
   indent-tabs-mode: t
   transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs
rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs auth-source eieio eieio-core eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json map text-property-search mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail
comp comp-cstr warnings rx cl-seq cl-macs cl-extra help-mode seq
byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils time-date subr-x cl-loaddefs cl-lib
iso-transl tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 88241 8875)
  (symbols 48 7845 0)
  (strings 32 22288 1613)
  (string-bytes 1 751603)
  (vectors 16 16329)
  (vector-slots 8 286165 15971)
  (floats 8 27 36)
  (intervals 56 208 0)
  (buffers 992 11))

-- 
Manuel Uberti
www.manueluberti.eu