Subject: 28.0.50; tramp error after upgrading sudo to version 1.9.8: option passprompt_override does not take a value
From: Joseph Mingrone <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 21:16:29 -0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Recipe to reproduce the problem:

emacs -Q and evaluate
      (find-file "/sudo::/some/file")

Tramp runs
      sudo -u root -s -H -p P""a""s""s""w""o""r""d"": /bin/sh -i

but this error is now reported after upgrading sudo to 1.9.8

    sudo: (null): option "passprompt_override" does not take a value
    sudo: error initializing audit plugin sudoers_audit.

I guess this is related to the 2017-07-21 entry at
https://www.sudo.ws/changes.html.

Am I missing anything?

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, amd64-portbld-freebsd13.0, GTK+ Version 3.24.30, cairo version 1.17.4)
Repository revision: a15f549
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12011000
System Description: FreeBSD 13.0-RELEASE-p4

Configured using:
 'configure --disable-build-details --localstatedir=/var
 --without-libsystemd --without-selinux --with-x --enable-acl
 --with-cairo --without-dbus --without-gconf --with-gif --with-gnutls
 --without-gsettings --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-harfbuzz --with-jpeg
 --with-json --with-file-notification=kqueue --with-lcms2
 --with-m17n-flt --without-imagemagick --without-mailutils
 --with-modules --without-native-compilation --with-sound=oss
 --with-libotf --with-png --with-toolkit-scroll-bars --with-rsvg
 --with-threads --with-tiff --with-xft --with-xim --with-xml2 --with-xpm
 --with-xwidgets --x-libraries=/usr/local/lib
 --x-includes=/usr/local/include --prefix=/usr/local
 --mandir=/usr/local/man --disable-silent-rules
 --infodir=/usr/local/share/emacs/info/
 --build=amd64-portbld-freebsd13.0 'CFLAGS=-O2 -pipe
 -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include
 -fno-strict-aliasing ' 'CPPFLAGS=-isystem /usr/local/include' 'LDFLAGS=
 -fstack-protector-strong -L/usr/local/lib ''

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF
LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NOTIFY KQUEUE PDUMPER PNG RSVG SOUND THREADS
TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE XIM XPM XWIDGETS GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_CA.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Message

Minor modes in effect:
  gnus-message-citation-mode: t
  mml-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  eyebrowse-mode: t
  counsel-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20210910.2039/magit-section-pkg hides /home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-section-20210829.1849/magit-section-pkg
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20210819.2118/transient hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/transient
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/org-refile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/org-duration hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ol-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ol-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ol-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ol-eww hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/org-lint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ob-processing hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/org-num hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ob-vala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ob-stan hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ob-lua hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/org-goto hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ol-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ob-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/org-attach-git hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ob-J hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ob-ebnf hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ob-shell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ob-coq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ob-abc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ol-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ol-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ol-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ob-hledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ol-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/org-tempo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ol-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/org-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ob-sed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ob-forth hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210913/ol-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m

Features:
(shadow emacsbug dired-aux cl-print debug backtrace ace-window eieio-opt
speedbar ezimage dframe shortdoc help-fns radix-tree bbdb-message
sendmail misearch multi-isearch vc-git diff-mode easy-mmode
vc-dispatcher gnutls network-stream nsm ffap pdf-occur tablist
tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-isearch
let-alist pdf-misc imenu pdf-tools cus-edit cus-start pdf-view bookmark
jka-compr pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util pdf-macs image-mode exif
mule-util ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs tramp-cmds tramp-cache
tramp-sh nginx-mode thingatpt pp bbdb-mua bbdb-com crm sort gnus-cite
mm-archive mail-extr gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-ml disp-table hl-line
gnus-topic qp nndraft nnmh nnagent nnml gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score
score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime
smime dig nntp gnus-cache gnus-sum shr kinsoku svg dom gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rmc
puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
gnus-win gnus nnheader wid-edit gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils tramp tramp-loaddefs
trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat shell pcomplete
parse-time iso8601 time-date ls-lisp server flyspell ispell undo-tree
diff smart-mode-line-dark-theme smart-mode-line rich-minority s
pdf-tools-loaddefs osc52e misc hydra lv flycheck find-func rx ace-link
avy bbdb bbdb-site timezone company-oddmuse company-keywords
company-etags etags fileloop generator company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-capf
company-cmake company-clang company-semantic company-template
company-bbdb which-key paren savehist company edmacro kmacro pcase
autorevert filenotify eyebrowse format-spec dash counsel xdg advice xref
project dired dired-loaddefs compile text-property-search comint
ansi-color swiper cl-extra help-mode ivy delsel ring ivy-faces
ivy-overlay colir color cus-load finder-inf tex-site w3m-load info
package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers
url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib iso-transl tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice button
loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads xwidget-internal kqueue lcms2
dynamic-setting font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 938618 74233)
 (symbols 48 32146 18)
 (strings 32 118732 10569)
 (string-bytes 1 4203412)
 (vectors 16 65535)
 (vector-slots 8 1466672 70616)
 (floats 8 500 430)
 (intervals 56 4732 2715)
 (buffers 992 37))