Subject: 23.1; emacs is failing to build on Fedora 12 64 bit
From: Praveen A <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 19:45:59 +0530

Hi,

emacs build is failing on Fedora 12 GNU/Linux 64 bit due to what
appears to be missing end of line escape characters ('\') in the
Makefile.
I reported this to fedora bugzilla (
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=540921 ), but I think it
is not specific to fedora packaging as
tarballs downloaded from gnu mirrors also fails to build.

Regards
Praveen

-- 
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍
<GPLv2> I know my rights; I want my phone call!
<DRM> What use is a phone call, if you are unable to speak?
(as seen on /.)
Join The DRM Elimination Crew Now!
http://fci.wikia.com/wiki/Anti-DRM-Campaign