Subject: 28.0.50; project-switch-project dispatch command is overshadowed by evil-mode's g
From: Brian Leung <[email-masked]>
To: Bug Gnu Emacs <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 06:26:26 +0200 (CEST)
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

When evil-mode is on, if I run project-switch-project and press the "g"
key to attempt to execute the "Find regexp" action, I find that the key
is intercepted, presumably by evil-mode, which uses "g" as a prefix key.

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.27, cairo version 1.16.0)
Repository revision: 13b247c3c48a3e8b64ece8d4014c484473c8e362
Repository branch: master
System Description: NixOS 21.11 (Porcupine)

Configured using:
 'configure
 --prefix=/nix/store/j1zwijfy4dy0rh7zgfdqsy34l7rfy9p9-emacs-git-20210718.0
 --disable-build-details --with-modules --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-xft
 --with-cairo'

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY
PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE
XIM XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $EMACSLOADPATH: 
  value of $EMACSNATIVELOADPATH: /nix/store/7f9y13czyww9pngrfzwqk517kgv2qz82-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/native-lisp::
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  gpm-mouse-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/run/current-system/sw/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start hides /nix/store/7f9y13czyww9pngrfzwqk517kgv2qz82-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start
/run/current-system/sw/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start hides /nix/store/j1zwijfy4dy0rh7zgfdqsy34l7rfy9p9-emacs-git-20210718.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs
rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs auth-source eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json map text-property-search time-date subr-x mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils
project cl-seq evil evil-keybindings evil-integration evil-maps
evil-commands reveal flyspell ispell evil-jumps evil-command-window
evil-types evil-search evil-ex shell pcomplete comint ansi-color
evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core advice evil-common
windmove calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs thingatpt rect evil-digraphs
evil-vars ring edmacro kmacro cl-loaddefs cl-lib t-mouse term/linux seq
byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv iso-transl tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win
x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice button
loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 92430 10069)
 (symbols 48 10461 1)
 (strings 32 28638 1990)
 (string-bytes 1 951259)
 (vectors 16 17734)
 (vector-slots 8 184997 6299)
 (floats 8 30 298)
 (intervals 56 421 1)
 (buffers 992 12))

-- 
Sent with https://mailfence.com
Secure and private email

-- 
Mailfence.com
Private and secure email