Subject: REPORT error BAD CONS CELL
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 17:15:33 -0600
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello people,

Apparently the global-map has a couple of bad cons cells in it.  I got the
following message when I was processing the map.  After that are a few
entries
from the map itself.

REPORT error BAD CONS CELL (menu-item tab bar ignore :filter
tab-bar-make-keymap)
(please work out how you did it if you can) press any key to continue.

..
(mouse-4 . mwheel-scroll)
(XF86WakeUp . ignore)
(tool-bar menu-item tool bar ignore :filter tool-bar-make-keymap)
(tab-bar menu-item tab bar ignore :filter tab-bar-make-keymap)
(C-f10 . buffer-menu-open)
(f10 . menu-bar-open)
..

In GNU Emacs 27.1 (build 3, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.9)
 of 2021-07-12 built on Erota
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11804000
System Description: Linux Mint 18.3

Recent messages:
Mark set [2 times]
Fill column set to 82 (was 100)
Auto-saving...done
Mark set
Saving file /home/dajo/tmp/TRASH-collect...
Wrote /home/dajo/tmp/TRASH-collect
executing  lambda function  ... [2 times]
Mark set [2 times]
Mark saved where search started [2 times]
Mark set

Configured using:
 'configure --with-mailutils'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY INOTIFY GNUTLS
FREETYPE HARFBUZZ XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES
THREADS PDUMPER GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Info

Minor modes in effect:
  display-time-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc rfc822 mml mml-sec epa
derived epg epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail kmacro bug-reference dabbrev
help-fns radix-tree cl-print debug backtrace warnings mhtml-mode
css-mode eww mm-url gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums time-date mail-utils wid-edit mm-util mail-prsvr
thingatpt url-queue url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history mailcap shr text-property-search url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars puny svg xml browse-url
format-spec color js json subr-x map sgml-mode dom cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
pcmpl-unix imenu man nroff-mode sh-script smie executable cl-extra
help-mode seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv dired-aux
cl-loaddefs cl-lib misearch multi-isearch mule-util
effective-impressive-communications Favourites fileset-Web-local
fileset-Emacs25 fileset-Nepenthes fileset-Vtrack fileset-NDM
Local-filesets MinorTools time paren Load-Nepenthes Load-Environ
MoreTools fileset-NavigationShellExtensionsCompilable
fileset-NavigationShellKernelCompilable ConfigViews MaintenanceHelp
FileProcessing ExtendedHelp DocumentMap Spawn ManInfo Logging
GenericTools Fileset tex-mode shell pcomplete makeinfo texinfo compile
comint ansi-color ring Common Maintenance SearchAndMod Path-Environ
Load-NavigationShell FixupKeymaps Texinfo NewFile find-func HelpAtPoint
Customize ToolsHelp noutline outline easy-mmode Tools ModeChange
ModeChangeHelp NavShellHelp KeyDisplayEdit KeyDisplayHelp EmacsHelp
dired dired-loaddefs NavigationShell PopEdit KeyDisplay Path-NavShell
info easymenu Basis tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 464155 220690)
 (symbols 48 19571 1)
 (strings 32 68133 20124)
 (string-bytes 1 3239681)
 (vectors 16 26029)
 (vector-slots 8 392092 182960)
 (floats 8 335 868)
 (intervals 56 35111 1852)
 (buffers 1000 123)
 (heap 1024 309277 190816))

-- 
David Outteridge
303 794 9278