Subject: [PATCH 0/1] gnu: Add marble-qt.
From: Wiktor Żelazny <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 19:54:25 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

The definition follows build instructions at [1]. Yes, it’s an old
version, but I did not find documentation for building the current one.
It’s better than nothing, I think, and might be a starting point for an
update. This is also a rather minimalistic build, with various features
disabled. Suits my needs, but someone else might want to extend it.

[1]: https://marble.kde.org/sources.php

Wiktor Żelazny (1):
  gnu: Add marble-qt.

 gnu/packages/geo.scm                          |  42 +++-
 .../patches/marble-qt-add-qt-headers.patch    | 189 ++++++++++++++++++
 2 files changed, 230 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/marble-qt-add-qt-headers.patch

base-commit: 681a0c75182e3f5cc5d8dba063451a96d64fa23c
-- 
2.32.0