Subject: [PATCH] gnu: linux-libre: Default to the 'schedutil' CPU scaling governor.
From: Leo Famulari <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 11:05:09 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

For more information about these configuration options, read
<https://www.kernel.org/doc/Documentation/cpu-freq/governors.txt> or the
document 'Documentation/admin-guide/pm/cpufreq.rst' in the linux-libre
source distribution.

* gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/4.14-arm.conf,
gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/4.14-i686.conf,
gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/4.14-x86_64.conf,
gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/4.19-arm.conf,
gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/4.19-arm64.conf,
gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/4.19-i686.conf,
gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/4.19-x86_64.conf,
gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/4.9-i686.conf,
gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/4.9-x86_64.conf,
gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/5.10-i686.conf,
gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/5.10-x86_64.conf,
gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/5.12-i686.conf,
gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/5.12-x86_64.conf,
gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/5.13-i686.conf,
gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/5.13-x86_64.conf,
gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/5.4-arm.conf,
gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/5.4-arm64.conf,
gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/5.4-i686.conf,
gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/5.4-x86_64.conf: Unset
'CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_PERFORMANCE' and set
'CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_SCHEDUTIL=y'.
---
 gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/4.14-arm.conf    | 4 ++--
 gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/4.14-i686.conf   | 4 ++--
 gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/4.14-x86_64.conf | 4 ++--
 gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/4.19-arm.conf    | 4 ++--
 gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/4.19-arm64.conf  | 4 ++--
 gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/4.19-i686.conf   | 4 ++--
 gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/4.19-x86_64.conf | 4 ++--
 gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/4.9-i686.conf    | 4 ++--
 gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/4.9-x86_64.conf  | 4 ++--
 gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/5.10-i686.conf   | 4 ++--
 gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/5.10-x86_64.conf | 4 ++--
 gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/5.12-i686.conf   | 4 ++--
 gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/5.12-x86_64.conf | 4 ++--
 gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/5.13-i686.conf   | 4 ++--
 gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/5.13-x86_64.conf | 4 ++--
 gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/5.4-arm.conf     | 4 ++--
 gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/5.4-arm64.conf   | 4 ++--
 gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/5.4-i686.conf    | 4 ++--
 gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/5.4-x86_64.conf  | 4 ++--
 19 files changed, 38 insertions(+), 38 deletions(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/4.14-arm.conf b/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/4.14-arm.conf
index c6d19f50d7..03d11b4f53 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/4.14-arm.conf
+++ b/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/4.14-arm.conf
@@ -875,12 +875,12 @@ CONFIG_CPU_FREQ=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_ATTR_SET=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_COMMON=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_STAT=y
-CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_PERFORMANCE=y
+# CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_PERFORMANCE is not set
 # CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_POWERSAVE is not set
 # CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_USERSPACE is not set
 # CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_ONDEMAND is not set
 # CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_CONSERVATIVE is not set
-# CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_SCHEDUTIL is not set
+CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_SCHEDUTIL=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_PERFORMANCE=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_POWERSAVE=m
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_USERSPACE=m
diff --git a/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/4.14-i686.conf b/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/4.14-i686.conf
index 28bf8204e1..16a7817115 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/4.14-i686.conf
+++ b/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/4.14-i686.conf
@@ -763,12 +763,12 @@ CONFIG_CPU_FREQ=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_ATTR_SET=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_COMMON=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_STAT=y
-CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_PERFORMANCE=y
+# CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_PERFORMANCE is not set
 # CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_POWERSAVE is not set
 # CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_USERSPACE is not set
 # CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_ONDEMAND is not set
 # CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_CONSERVATIVE is not set
-# CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_SCHEDUTIL is not set
+CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_SCHEDUTIL=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_PERFORMANCE=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_POWERSAVE=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_USERSPACE=y
diff --git a/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/4.14-x86_64.conf b/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/4.14-x86_64.conf
index 963928dfa4..74b1f2cc18 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/4.14-x86_64.conf
+++ b/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/4.14-x86_64.conf
@@ -786,12 +786,12 @@ CONFIG_CPU_FREQ=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_ATTR_SET=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_COMMON=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_STAT=y
-CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_PERFORMANCE=y
+# CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_PERFORMANCE is not set
 # CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_POWERSAVE is not set
 # CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_USERSPACE is not set
 # CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_ONDEMAND is not set
 # CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_CONSERVATIVE is not set
-# CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_SCHEDUTIL is not set
+CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_SCHEDUTIL=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_PERFORMANCE=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_POWERSAVE=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_USERSPACE=y
diff --git a/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/4.19-arm.conf b/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/4.19-arm.conf
index ee5916b278..9fd2a41a63 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/4.19-arm.conf
+++ b/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/4.19-arm.conf
@@ -688,12 +688,12 @@ CONFIG_CPU_FREQ=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_ATTR_SET=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_COMMON=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_STAT=y
-CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_PERFORMANCE=y
+# CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_PERFORMANCE is not set
 # CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_POWERSAVE is not set
 # CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_USERSPACE is not set
 # CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_ONDEMAND is not set
 # CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_CONSERVATIVE is not set
-# CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_SCHEDUTIL is not set
+CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_SCHEDUTIL=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_PERFORMANCE=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_POWERSAVE=m
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_USERSPACE=m
diff --git a/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/4.19-arm64.conf b/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/4.19-arm64.conf
index 852ae64ee1..69c7c439fe 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/4.19-arm64.conf
+++ b/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/4.19-arm64.conf
@@ -520,12 +520,12 @@ CONFIG_CPU_FREQ=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_ATTR_SET=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_COMMON=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_STAT=y
-CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_PERFORMANCE=y
+# CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_PERFORMANCE is not set
 # CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_POWERSAVE is not set
 # CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_USERSPACE is not set
 # CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_ONDEMAND is not set
 # CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_CONSERVATIVE is not set
-# CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_SCHEDUTIL is not set
+CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_SCHEDUTIL=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_PERFORMANCE=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_POWERSAVE=m
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_USERSPACE=m
diff --git a/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/4.19-i686.conf b/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/4.19-i686.conf
index d01e74d8c7..0e6637325d 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/4.19-i686.conf
+++ b/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/4.19-i686.conf
@@ -535,12 +535,12 @@ CONFIG_CPU_FREQ=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_ATTR_SET=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_COMMON=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_STAT=y
-CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_PERFORMANCE=y
+# CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_PERFORMANCE is not set
 # CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_POWERSAVE is not set
 # CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_USERSPACE is not set
 # CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_ONDEMAND is not set
 # CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_CONSERVATIVE is not set
-# CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_SCHEDUTIL is not set
+CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_SCHEDUTIL=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_PERFORMANCE=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_POWERSAVE=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_USERSPACE=y
diff --git a/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/4.19-x86_64.conf b/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/4.19-x86_64.conf
index a714409268..36636ebb8d 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/4.19-x86_64.conf
+++ b/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/4.19-x86_64.conf
@@ -538,12 +538,12 @@ CONFIG_CPU_FREQ=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_ATTR_SET=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_COMMON=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_STAT=y
-CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_PERFORMANCE=y
+# CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_PERFORMANCE is not set
 # CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_POWERSAVE is not set
 # CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_USERSPACE is not set
 # CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_ONDEMAND is not set
 # CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_CONSERVATIVE is not set
-# CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_SCHEDUTIL is not set
+CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_SCHEDUTIL=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_PERFORMANCE=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_POWERSAVE=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_USERSPACE=y
diff --git a/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/4.9-i686.conf b/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/4.9-i686.conf
index d4a4b7f254..579bf933c3 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/4.9-i686.conf
+++ b/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/4.9-i686.conf
@@ -714,12 +714,12 @@ CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_ATTR_SET=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_COMMON=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_STAT=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_STAT_DETAILS=y
-CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_PERFORMANCE=y
+# CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_PERFORMANCE is not set
 # CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_POWERSAVE is not set
 # CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_USERSPACE is not set
 # CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_ONDEMAND is not set
 # CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_CONSERVATIVE is not set
-# CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_SCHEDUTIL is not set
+CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_SCHEDUTIL=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_PERFORMANCE=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_POWERSAVE=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_USERSPACE=y
diff --git a/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/4.9-x86_64.conf b/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/4.9-x86_64.conf
index 41016c068a..6256b9f356 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/4.9-x86_64.conf
+++ b/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/4.9-x86_64.conf
@@ -723,12 +723,12 @@ CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_ATTR_SET=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_COMMON=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_STAT=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_STAT_DETAILS=y
-CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_PERFORMANCE=y
+# CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_PERFORMANCE is not set
 # CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_POWERSAVE is not set
 # CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_USERSPACE is not set
 # CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_ONDEMAND is not set
 # CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_CONSERVATIVE is not set
-# CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_SCHEDUTIL is not set
+CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_SCHEDUTIL=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_PERFORMANCE=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_POWERSAVE=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_USERSPACE=y
diff --git a/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/5.10-i686.conf b/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/5.10-i686.conf
index 53f4850db9..e400c42362 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/5.10-i686.conf
+++ b/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/5.10-i686.conf
@@ -574,10 +574,10 @@ CONFIG_CPU_FREQ=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_ATTR_SET=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_COMMON=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_STAT=y
-CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_PERFORMANCE=y
+# CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_PERFORMANCE is not set
 # CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_POWERSAVE is not set
 # CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_USERSPACE is not set
-# CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_SCHEDUTIL is not set
+CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_SCHEDUTIL=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_PERFORMANCE=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_POWERSAVE=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_USERSPACE=y
diff --git a/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/5.10-x86_64.conf b/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/5.10-x86_64.conf
index 4738ac4319..bf4451c994 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/5.10-x86_64.conf
+++ b/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/5.10-x86_64.conf
@@ -589,10 +589,10 @@ CONFIG_CPU_FREQ=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_ATTR_SET=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_COMMON=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_STAT=y
-CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_PERFORMANCE=y
+# CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_PERFORMANCE is not set
 # CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_POWERSAVE is not set
 # CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_USERSPACE is not set
-# CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_SCHEDUTIL is not set
+CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_SCHEDUTIL=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_PERFORMANCE=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_POWERSAVE=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_USERSPACE=y
diff --git a/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/5.12-i686.conf b/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/5.12-i686.conf
index 41581121be..094ec73cd6 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/5.12-i686.conf
+++ b/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/5.12-i686.conf
@@ -575,10 +575,10 @@ CONFIG_CPU_FREQ=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_ATTR_SET=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_COMMON=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_STAT=y
-CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_PERFORMANCE=y
+# CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_PERFORMANCE is not set
 # CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_POWERSAVE is not set
 # CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_USERSPACE is not set
-# CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_SCHEDUTIL is not set
+CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_SCHEDUTIL=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_PERFORMANCE=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_POWERSAVE=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_USERSPACE=y
diff --git a/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/5.12-x86_64.conf b/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/5.12-x86_64.conf
index d2d5ef57f2..1705b25d44 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/5.12-x86_64.conf
+++ b/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/5.12-x86_64.conf
@@ -591,10 +591,10 @@ CONFIG_CPU_FREQ=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_ATTR_SET=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_COMMON=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_STAT=y
-CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_PERFORMANCE=y
+# CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_PERFORMANCE is not set
 # CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_POWERSAVE is not set
 # CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_USERSPACE is not set
-# CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_SCHEDUTIL is not set
+CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_SCHEDUTIL=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_PERFORMANCE=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_POWERSAVE=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_USERSPACE=y
diff --git a/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/5.13-i686.conf b/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/5.13-i686.conf
index 0eb77bce97..d123117716 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/5.13-i686.conf
+++ b/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/5.13-i686.conf
@@ -585,10 +585,10 @@ CONFIG_CPU_FREQ=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_ATTR_SET=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_COMMON=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_STAT=y
-CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_PERFORMANCE=y
+# CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_PERFORMANCE is not set
 # CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_POWERSAVE is not set
 # CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_USERSPACE is not set
-# CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_SCHEDUTIL is not set
+CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_SCHEDUTIL=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_PERFORMANCE=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_POWERSAVE=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_USERSPACE=y
diff --git a/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/5.13-x86_64.conf b/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/5.13-x86_64.conf
index 9c17b82d1a..e268705a71 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/5.13-x86_64.conf
+++ b/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/5.13-x86_64.conf
@@ -599,10 +599,10 @@ CONFIG_CPU_FREQ=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_ATTR_SET=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_COMMON=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_STAT=y
-CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_PERFORMANCE=y
+# CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_PERFORMANCE is not set
 # CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_POWERSAVE is not set
 # CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_USERSPACE is not set
-# CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_SCHEDUTIL is not set
+CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_SCHEDUTIL=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_PERFORMANCE=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_POWERSAVE=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_USERSPACE=y
diff --git a/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/5.4-arm.conf b/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/5.4-arm.conf
index 12654de3c6..8d592b9c0a 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/5.4-arm.conf
+++ b/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/5.4-arm.conf
@@ -653,12 +653,12 @@ CONFIG_CPU_FREQ=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_ATTR_SET=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_COMMON=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_STAT=y
-CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_PERFORMANCE=y
+# CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_PERFORMANCE is not set
 # CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_POWERSAVE is not set
 # CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_USERSPACE is not set
 # CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_ONDEMAND is not set
 # CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_CONSERVATIVE is not set
-# CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_SCHEDUTIL is not set
+CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_SCHEDUTIL=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_PERFORMANCE=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_POWERSAVE=m
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_USERSPACE=m
diff --git a/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/5.4-arm64.conf b/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/5.4-arm64.conf
index 45cfdaa85c..17fc87e869 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/5.4-arm64.conf
+++ b/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/5.4-arm64.conf
@@ -505,12 +505,12 @@ CONFIG_CPU_FREQ=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_ATTR_SET=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_COMMON=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_STAT=y
-CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_PERFORMANCE=y
+# CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_PERFORMANCE is not set
 # CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_POWERSAVE is not set
 # CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_USERSPACE is not set
 # CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_ONDEMAND is not set
 # CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_CONSERVATIVE is not set
-# CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_SCHEDUTIL is not set
+CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_SCHEDUTIL=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_PERFORMANCE=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_POWERSAVE=m
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_USERSPACE=m
diff --git a/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/5.4-i686.conf b/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/5.4-i686.conf
index cc2d8dde01..898c66ebf9 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/5.4-i686.conf
+++ b/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/5.4-i686.conf
@@ -569,12 +569,12 @@ CONFIG_CPU_FREQ=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_ATTR_SET=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_COMMON=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_STAT=y
-CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_PERFORMANCE=y
+# CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_PERFORMANCE is not set
 # CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_POWERSAVE is not set
 # CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_USERSPACE is not set
 # CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_ONDEMAND is not set
 # CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_CONSERVATIVE is not set
-# CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_SCHEDUTIL is not set
+CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_SCHEDUTIL=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_PERFORMANCE=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_POWERSAVE=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_USERSPACE=y
diff --git a/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/5.4-x86_64.conf b/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/5.4-x86_64.conf
index 328d44ae17..19fdeb7e70 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/5.4-x86_64.conf
+++ b/gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/5.4-x86_64.conf
@@ -576,12 +576,12 @@ CONFIG_CPU_FREQ=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_ATTR_SET=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_COMMON=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_STAT=y
-CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_PERFORMANCE=y
+# CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_PERFORMANCE is not set
 # CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_POWERSAVE is not set
 # CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_USERSPACE is not set
 # CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_ONDEMAND is not set
 # CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_CONSERVATIVE is not set
-# CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_SCHEDUTIL is not set
+CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_SCHEDUTIL=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_PERFORMANCE=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_POWERSAVE=y
 CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_USERSPACE=y
-- 
2.32.0