Subject: 27.2; Eshell module section is empty
From: nerding_it <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2021 12:46:21 +0530
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

In Eshell section of emacs manual, The module section is empty

In GNU Emacs 27.2 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin18.7.0, NS appkit-1671.60 Version 10.14.6 (Build 18G95))
 of 2021-03-28 built on builder10-14.porkrind.org
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2022
System Description:  macOS 11.4

Recent messages:
Quit [3 times]
Mark set [3 times]
Completion function pcomplete-completions-at-point uses a deprecated calling convention
Warning: pcomplete-completions-at-point failed to return valid completion data!
No match
Warning: pcomplete-completions-at-point failed to return valid completion data!
No match
Warning: pcomplete-completions-at-point failed to return valid completion data!
Making completion list...
Warning: pcomplete-completions-at-point failed to return valid completion data!

Configured using:
 'configure --with-ns '--enable-locallisppath=/Library/Application
 Support/Emacs/${version}/site-lisp:/Library/Application
 Support/Emacs/site-lisp' --with-modules'

Configured features:
NOTIFY KQUEUE ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS NS MODULES
THREADS JSON PDUMPER GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_IN.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Eshell

Minor modes in effect:
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-notifications-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-spelling-mode: t
  erc-services-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  emms-mode-line-mode: t
  emms-playing-time-display-mode: t
  emms-playing-time-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow mail-extr emacsbug sendmail hippie-exp dired-aux
all-the-icons-dired json-mode json-reformat json-snatcher pcmpl-unix
mm-archive network-stream url-cache cl-print debug backtrace face-remap
vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs em-unix em-term term ehelp
em-script em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred em-glob em-dirs esh-var
em-cmpl em-basic em-alias eshell-info-banner pcase em-banner esh-mode
cus-theme misearch multi-isearch disp-table page-break-lines linum
whitespace mhtml-mode css-mode sgml-mode autoload vc-dir ewoc sh-script
smie executable make-mode conf-mode reveal epa-file tex-buf latex
latex-flymake tex-ispell tex-style tex-info tex texmathp texinfo
srecode/srt-mode semantic/analyze semantic/sort semantic/scope
semantic/analyze/fcn semantic/db semantic/format srecode/template
srecode/srt-wy semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/ctxt
srecode/ctxt semantic/tag-ls semantic/find srecode/compile
srecode/dictionary srecode/fields srecode/table srecode eieio-base
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local cedet flymake-cc bug-reference olivetti
org-bullets ol-eww eww mm-url url-queue ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info
ol-gnus ol-docview doc-view ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m checkdoc
elec-pair paren display-line-numbers vc-git config-quelpa
topcoder-extension config-proced config-info config-publish ob-shell
htmlize config-request request config-imenu config-python
pip-requirements ob-python elpy elpy-rpc pyvenv elpy-shell elpy-profile
elpy-django elpy-refactor python tramp-sh docker-tramp tramp-cache tramp
tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration tramp-compat ls-lisp files-x
flymake-python-pyflakes flymake-easy config-tags etags fileloop xref
project config-devops config-ledger ob-ledger ledger-mode ledger-check
ledger-texi ledger-test ledger-sort ledger-report ledger-reconcile
ledger-occur ledger-fonts ledger-fontify ledger-state ledger-complete
ledger-schedule ledger-init ledger-xact ledger-post ledger-exec
ledger-navigate ledger-context ledger-commodities ledger-regex
config-speedbar speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe config-conf
config-autoinsert autoinsert skeleton config-system exec-path-from-shell
config-project projectile grep ibuf-ext config-daily config-erc erc-list
erc-menu erc-join erc-ring erc-pcomplete erc-track erc-button erc-fill
erc-stamp erc-netsplit erc-desktop-notifications erc-match erc-spelling
flyspell ispell erc-services erc-networks erc-goodies erc erc-backend
erc-compat erc-loaddefs config-tex pdf-tools pdf-view jka-compr
pdf-cache pdf-info pdf-util pdf-macs image-mode exif config-rust
flymake-proc flymake compile config-vc magit-bookmark magit-submodule
magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect
magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge
magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func magit-diff
smerge-mode diff diff-mode git-commit log-edit pcvs-util add-log
magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process with-editor shell server magit-mode
transient magit-git magit-section magit-utils crm vc vc-dispatcher
config-ediff ediff ediff-merg ediff-mult ediff-wind ediff-diff
ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util config-abbrev dabbrev config-misc vlf
vlf-base vlf-tune which-key debbugs soap-client url-http url-auth url-gw
nsm rng-xsd xsd-regexp config-web markdown-mode edit-indirect color
thingatpt ob-restclient restclient ob-js js-comint js imenu cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars
cc-defs nvm f s js-doc iswitchb flymake-eslint config-grammar
config-gnus bbdb bbdb-site timezone gnus-diary gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
mm-view mml-smime smime dig nndiary nnir gnus-sum shr svg dom gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc
parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rmc rfc822 mml mml-sec
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnoo nnheader gnus-util
rmail rmail-loaddefs mail-utils config-newsticker newsticker
newst-treeview newst-plainview newst-reader newst-ticker newst-backend
iso8601 config-calendar config-windows winner config-ido icomplete ido
config-buffer ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs config-emms emms-playlist-limit
emms-i18n emms-history emms-score emms-stream-info
emms-metaplaylist-mode emms-bookmarks emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon
emms-browser sort emms-volume emms-volume-mixerctl emms-volume-pulse
emms-volume-amixer emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played emms-player-xine
emms-player-mpd tq emms-lyrics emms-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
mailcap emms-show-all emms-tag-editor emms-tag-tracktag emms-mark
emms-mode-line emms-cache emms-info-native bindat emms-info-exiftool
emms-info-tinytag emms-info-metaflac emms-info-opusinfo
emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-player-vlc emms-player-mpv
emms-player-mplayer emms-librefm-stream emms-librefm-scrobbler
emms-playing-time emms-info emms-later-do emms-streams
emms-playlist-mode emms-source-playlist emms-source-file locate dired
dired-loaddefs emms-player-simple emms-setup emms emms-compat config-org
org-pomodoro alert log4e notifications dbus xml gntp org-timer org-clock
org-agenda org-refile org-mind-map dash ox-org config-prog hl-todo
config-desktop desktop frameset saveplace savehist bookmark
text-property-search pp config-crypt keychain-environment org-crypt epa
epg epg-config config-eshell eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc
esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util config-dired
config-battery battery config-time config-symbols config-appearance
smart-mode-line-respectful-theme smart-mode-line rich-minority
poet-theme poet-dark-theme dashboard dashboard-widgets time recentf
tree-widget all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material
data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons
data-alltheicons config-wm config-package quelpa-use-package quelpa
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util
ietf-drums mail-prsvr lisp-mnt help-fns radix-tree warnings config-tls
gnutls puny config-core edmacro kmacro cl-extra help-mode ox-rss ox-odt
rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse
nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table
ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete
pcomplete comint ansi-color ring org-list org-faces org-entities
time-date noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp org-table org-keys
org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs avl-tree generator
ol ob-exp ob-core org-compat advice ob-eval org-macs format-spec
cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit use-package use-package-ensure
use-package-delight use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key
easy-mmode use-package-core finder-inf utils derived tex-site rx info
package easymenu browse-url url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map
url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame
minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads kqueue cocoa ns multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1973299 158517)
 (symbols 48 67219 2)
 (strings 32 397396 35116)
 (string-bytes 1 13597120)
 (vectors 16 134350)
 (vector-slots 8 2356104 132556)
 (floats 8 3076 589)
 (intervals 56 183229 8476)
 (buffers 1000 225))