Subject: Re: [bug#48708] [PATCH 2/3]: gnu: Add cl-gamepad
From: Guillaume Le Vaillant <[email-masked]>
To: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 12:33:57 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]> skribis:

> Shinmera did not provide any useful information on this issue and
> pointed on the problem somewhere in the OS itself.
>
> I've played a little with asdf:load-system in REPL and I could load it
> and evaluate asdf:compile-system but when compile directly it exits
> with the same error

I changed your package definition to use a custom build phase using
'asdf:load-system' instead of the usual 'asdf:compile-system' as
a workaround. However I'm don't know why one works and the other
doesn't...

Patches pushed as d09184ce2eafd1c5f7d4d1962c44b0becfaede16 and
following.
Thanks.