Subject: Re: [PATCH v6 0/4] Add patatt and enable patch attestation for b4
From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
To: Kyle Meyer <[email-masked]>
Cc: Xinglu Chen <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 May 2022 15:59:45 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

Kyle Meyer <[email-masked]> skribis:

> 0780164f1f (gnu: b4: Update to 0.8.0, 2022-05-05) updated b4, so the version
> bump from v5 is now stale.  However, there are still two useful parts:
>
>   * the addition of patatt, which b4 uses to enable patch attestation
>   * the removal of a now unneeded workaround from b4's definition
>
> Here's a reroll that puts these changes on top of the current master.
>
>   [1/4] licenses: Add Expat No Attribution license.
>   [2/4] gnu: Add patatt.
>   [3/4] gnu: b4: Drop now unneeded snippet.
>   [4/4] gnu: b4: Enable patch attestation.

Applied, thanks!

Maxime’s suggestions earlier today in this thread may be worth
considering for a subsequent patch, though.

Ludo’.