Subject: 28.0.50; Emacs Core Dump when trying to visit file
From: Sébastien Le Callonnec <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Alan Mackenzie <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2021 09:39:09 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi Alan,

When trying to visit a file on recent Emacs builds on master (Ubuntu 20.10), Emacs
compiled with native comp crashes with core dump, with the following
error on stderr:

```
 Backtrace:
emacs(+0x17fb96)[0x55bae120fb96]
emacs(+0x47aab)[0x55bae10d7aab]
emacs(+0x48266)[0x55bae10d8266]
emacs(+0x48b7e)[0x55bae10d8b7e]
/usr/local/libexec/emacs/28.0.50/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/../../../../bin/../lib/emacs/28.0.50/native-lisp/28.0.50-10b2f18d/preloaded/window-0d1b8b93-edcead22.eln(F6d696e696275666665722d77696e646f772d6163746976652d70_minibuffer_window_active_p_0+0x24)[0x7f6c7dd64bc4]
emacs(+0x1faf13)[0x55bae128af13]
emacs(+0x24993e)[0x55bae12d993e]
emacs(+0x1ff4b7)[0x55bae128f4b7]
emacs(+0x1fad61)[0x55bae128ad61]
emacs(+0x1fe502)[0x55bae128e502]
emacs(+0x1faf13)[0x55bae128af13]
emacs(+0x1faf85)[0x55bae128af85]
emacs(+0x186591)[0x55bae1216591]
emacs(+0x19accc)[0x55bae122accc]
emacs(+0x19af1b)[0x55bae122af1b]
emacs(+0x19bfdd)[0x55bae122bfdd]
emacs(+0x1fcd52)[0x55bae128cd52]
emacs(+0x1faf13)[0x55bae128af13]
emacs(+0x24993e)[0x55bae12d993e]
emacs(+0x1fad61)[0x55bae128ad61]
emacs(+0x24993e)[0x55bae12d993e]
emacs(+0x1fad61)[0x55bae128ad61]
emacs(+0x1f7035)[0x55bae1287035]
emacs(+0x1faf13)[0x55bae128af13]
emacs(+0x1fd500)[0x55bae128d500]
emacs(+0x1f881a)[0x55bae128881a]
/usr/local/libexec/emacs/28.0.50/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/../../../../bin/../lib/emacs/28.0.50/native-lisp/28.0.50-10b2f18d/preloaded/simple-fab5b0cf-a243428a.eln(F636f6d6d616e642d65786563757465_command_execute_0+0x211)[0x7f6c7dc4bd01]
emacs(+0x1faf13)[0x55bae128af13]
emacs(+0x1faf85)[0x55bae128af85]
emacs(+0x171789)[0x55bae1201789]
emacs(+0x1f9d9f)[0x55bae1289d9f]
emacs(+0x15ece4)[0x55bae11eece4]
emacs(+0x1fcb8b)[0x55bae128cb8b]
emacs(+0x15ec83)[0x55bae11eec83]
emacs(+0x16587a)[0x55bae11f587a]
emacs(+0x165bb5)[0x55bae11f5bb5]
emacs(+0x5267e)[0x55bae10e267e]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6(__libc_start_main+0xf2)[0x7f6c822f1cb2]
emacs(+0x52d8e)[0x55bae10e2d8e]
```

The gdb backtrace:

Thread 1 "emacs" received signal SIGABRT, Aborted.
raise (sig=<optimised out>) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/raise.c:49
49	../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/raise.c: No such file or directory.
(gdb) bt full
#0  raise (sig=<optimised out>) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/raise.c:49
        set =
            {__val = {402653184, 4294967296, 0, 511101108348, 390842024046, 9805516513614356736, 0, 656, 93825007892640, 992, 140737288797088, 93823829016576, 0, 140737287431157, 93824993797552, 18446744067266838271}}
        pid = <optimised out>
        tid = <optimised out>
#1  0x000055555559bad8 in terminate_due_to_signal ()
#2  0x000055555559c266 in emacs_fopen.cold ()
#3  0x000055555559cb7e in read_minibuf_unwind.cold ()
#4  0x00007fffefa67bc4 in F6d696e696275666665722d77696e646f772d6163746976652d70_minibuffer_window_active_p_0 ()
    at /usr/local/libexec/emacs/28.0.50/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/../../../../bin/../lib/emacs/28.0.50/native-lisp/28.0.50-10b2f18d/preloaded/window-0d1b8b93-edcead22.eln
#5  0x000055555574eff3 in Ffuncall ()
#6  0x000055555579da1e in exec_byte_code ()
#7  0x0000555555753597 in funcall_lambda ()
#8  0x000055555574ee41 in Ffuncall ()
#9  0x00005555557525e2 in Frun_hooks ()
#10 0x000055555574eff3 in Ffuncall ()
#11 0x000055555574f065 in call1 ()
#12 0x00005555556da671 in Fget_buffer_create.part.0 ()
#13 0x00005555556eedac in get_minibuffer ()
#14 0x00005555556eeffb in read_minibuf ()
#15 0x00005555556f00bd in Fread_from_minibuffer ()
#16 0x0000555555750e32 in funcall_subr ()
#17 0x000055555574eff3 in Ffuncall ()
#18 0x00007fffec6dd721 in F69646f2d726561642d696e7465726e616c_ido_read_internal_0 () at /usr/local/lib/emacs/28.0.50/native-lisp/28.0.50-10b2f18d/ido-ccb260dc-39aade56.eln
#19 0x000055555574eff3 in Ffuncall ()
#20 0x00007fffec6e14f5 in F69646f2d66696c652d696e7465726e616c_ido_file_internal_0 () at /usr/local/lib/emacs/28.0.50/native-lisp/28.0.50-10b2f18d/ido-ccb260dc-39aade56.eln
#21 0x0000555555750e32 in funcall_subr ()
#22 0x000055555574eff3 in Ffuncall ()
#23 0x00007fffec6ecb02 in F69646f2d66696e642d66696c65_ido_find_file_0 () at /usr/local/lib/emacs/28.0.50/native-lisp/28.0.50-10b2f18d/ido-ccb260dc-39aade56.eln
#24 0x000055555574eff3 in Ffuncall ()
#25 0x000055555574b115 in Ffuncall_interactively ()
#26 0x000055555574eff3 in Ffuncall ()
#27 0x00005555557515e0 in Fapply ()
#28 0x000055555574c8fa in Fcall_interactively ()
#29 0x00007fffef94dd01 in F636f6d6d616e642d65786563757465_command_execute_0 ()
    at /usr/local/libexec/emacs/28.0.50/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/../../../../bin/../lib/emacs/28.0.50/native-lisp/28.0.50-10b2f18d/preloaded/simple-fab5b0cf-a243428a.eln
#30 0x000055555574eff3 in Ffuncall ()
#31 0x000055555574f065 in call1 ()
#32 0x00005555556c5869 in command_loop_1 ()
#33 0x000055555574de7f in internal_condition_case ()
#34 0x00005555556b2dc4 in command_loop_2 ()
#35 0x0000555555750c6b in internal_catch ()
#36 0x00005555556b2d63 in command_loop ()
#37 0x00005555556b995a in recursive_edit_1 ()
#38 0x00005555556b9c95 in Frecursive_edit ()
#39 0x00005555555a667e in main ()

A quick bisect points to this commit:

```

780b1db126fcfdbb50da5c1acf24b3c6e614dd9f is the first bad commit
commit 780b1db126fcfdbb50da5c1acf24b3c6e614dd9f
Author: Alan Mackenzie <[email-masked]>
Date:   Fri May 14 15:52:21 2021 +0000

    Various detailed fixes to minibuf.c, etc., to fix bug #48337

    Also fix some unsafe coding.

    * lisp/window.el (push-window-buffer-onto-prev): New function, extracted from
    (record-window-buffer): Refactor by extracting the above, and removing the now
    redundant parameter DO-MINIBUF.

    * src/minibuf.c (zip_minibuffer_stacks, read_minibuf): Replace calls to
    get_minibuffer (0) by nth_minibuffer (0).  Replace calls to
    Qrecord_window_buffer by calls to Qpush_window_buffer_onto_prev.
    (Factive_minibuffer_window, read_minibuf_unwind): Call abort_emacs should an
    "impossible" null value be returned by nth_minibuffer.
    (read_minibuf): Move the get_minibuffer_call to just after the incrementation
    of minibuf_level as a precaution against a missing buffer in
    Vminibuffer_list.
    (nth_minibuffer): Replace XCAR by Fcar, to allow (car nil) to work.
    (init_minibuf_once): Create the inactive buffer  *Minibuf-0*.
    (syms_of_minibuf): New DEFSYM, Qpush_window_buffer_onto_prev.

    * src/window.c (restore_window_configuration): Replace some XCARs and XCDRs
    by Fcar_safe and Fcdr_safe.

 lisp/window.el | 62 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-----------------------------
 src/minibuf.c  | 35 +++++++++++++++++++++------------
 src/window.c   |  4 ++--
```

Apologies, I haven't been able to create an `emacs -Q` recipe yet,
clearly this is triggered by a specific set of parameters in my personal
configuration.  I am still trying to create simple recipe, but I am
hoping that the backtrace might help to help tracking the issue.

Best Regards,
Sébastien.

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 10, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2021-05-15 built on pyjama
Repository revision: cd46972ee82d392cef8fa6e51c370d3d8f48777a
Repository branch: HEAD
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12009000
System Description: Ubuntu 20.10

Configured using:
 'configure --with-cairo --with-modules --without-compress-install
 --with-x-toolkit=no --with-gnutls --with-mailutils
 --with-native-compilation --with-json --with-harfbuzz
 --with-imagemagick --with-jpeg --with-png --with-rsvg --with-tiff
 --with-wide-int --with-xft --with-xml2 --with-xpm --with-modules
 --with-threads --with-native-image-api --with-pdumper
 '--program-transform-name=s/^ctags$/ctags.emacs/' 'CFLAGS=-O3
 -mtune=native -march=native -fomit-frame-pointer' prefix=/usr/local'

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ IMAGEMAGICK
JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY
OLDXMENU PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF X11 XDBE XIM XPM
ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_IE.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_IE.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_IE.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: mu4e-headers

Minor modes in effect:
  org-roam-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  company-prescient-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  hl-line-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20210430.404/magit-section hides /home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-section-20210224.1417/magit-section
~/emacs/custom hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/custom
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20210426.2141/transient hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/transient
~/emacs/local/bindings hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/bindings
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/org-num hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ob-stan hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/org-tempo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ob-J hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ol-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ob-ebnf hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/org-attach-git hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ol-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ol-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ob-hledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/org-duration hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ob-forth hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ob-vala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ol-eww hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ol-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ob-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ol-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ob-lua hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ol-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ob-abc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ol-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ol-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ob-shell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ob-sed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ol-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ob-coq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ol-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/org-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/org-goto hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/org-refile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ob-processing hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/org-lint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/sebastien/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210510/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview

Features:
(shadow face-remap cl-print debug backtrace emacsbug smex
idle-highlight-mode rainbow-delimiters server mongo bson mu4e mu4e-org
mu4e-main mu4e-view mu4e-view-gnus gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view
mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus
dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win mu4e-view-common mu4e-headers mu4e-compose
mu4e-context mu4e-draft mu4e-actions rfc2368 smtpmail sendmail mu4e-mark
mu4e-proc mu4e-utils doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif mu4e-lists
mu4e-message flow-fill mule-util mu4e-vars mu4e-meta org-download
org-attach async org-roam org-roam-link org-roam-graph org-roam-doctor
org-roam-dailies org-roam-capture org-roam-db emacsql-sqlite3 emacsql
emacsql-compiler org-capture org-roam-completion org-roam-buffer
org-roam-faces org-roam-macs org-roam-compat org-id org-refile
org-journal org-crypt cal-iso ox-confluence ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri
rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns
nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-md ox-latex ox-html table ox-ascii
ox-publish ox org-element org-journal-list org-tempo tempo org-feed
delsel company-prescient prescient ido-vertical-mode company-lsp company
chess chess-engine chess-display chess-random chess-input chess-var
chess-module chess-game chess-pgn chess-file chess-database chess-fen
chess-algebraic chess-ply chess-pos chess-message elfeed-goodies-logging
elfeed-goodies-new-entry-hooks mm-url gnus nnheader
elfeed-goodies-split-pane popwin elfeed-goodies-show-mode ace-jump-mode
noflet cl-indent elfeed-goodies-search-mode powerline
powerline-separators powerline-themes elfeed-goodies use-package-core
flycheck-clj-kondo flycheck dap-java dap-mode dap-launch posframe
dap-overlays lsp-java request autorevert cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
lsp-python-ms lsp-mode lsp-protocol xref project spinner markdown-mode
color lv inline imenu ht filenotify f ewoc undo-tree diff
exec-path-from-shell projectile grep compile ibuf-ext ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs elfeed-org s dash org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
org-version ob-latex ob-sql ob-shell ob-ruby ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-table ol org-keys
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs elfeed-show elfeed-search bookmark pp shr kinsoku svg dom
elfeed-csv elfeed elfeed-curl elfeed-log elfeed-db elfeed-lib thingatpt
avl-tree generator url-queue xml-query xml help-fns+ help-fns radix-tree
frame-cmds frame-fns avoid cl yasnippet finder-inf gnutls mm-archive
message rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs
text-property-search mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-utils network-stream url-http mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr url-gw nsm rmc puny url-cache
url-auth epg epg-config saveplace find-lisp dired dired-loaddefs advice
edmacro kmacro comp comp-cstr warnings cl-extra help-mode tramp
tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat shell
pcomplete comint ansi-color ring parse-time iso8601 time-date ls-lisp
format-spec misterioso-theme paren savehist recentf tree-widget wid-edit
ido linum hl-line elec-pair time desktop frameset cus-load tex-site
tab-line pcase easy-mmode helm-easymenu rx slime-autoloads info package
browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib iso-transl tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice button
loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo x
multi-tty make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 779803 51699)
 (symbols 48 52353 21)
 (strings 32 237283 14313)
 (string-bytes 1 7685614)
 (vectors 16 87093)
 (vector-slots 8 1359935 71363)
 (floats 8 2554 106)
 (intervals 56 613 64)
 (buffers 992 18))