Subject: Re: bug#47869: [PATCH core-updates] ‘which’looks in PATH, incorrect when cross-compiling
From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
To: Maxime Devos <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2021 23:31:28 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi Maxime,

Maxime Devos <[email-masked]> skribis:

> This is version 4 of the patch series.
> It lets 'search-input-file' raise the new
> &search-error exception instead of misc-error.
>
> The documentation of 'search-input-file' has been
> adjusted to give an example of how it can be used.
>
> Also, there is one new test in tests/build-utils.scm
> ("search-input-file: can search in multiple directories").

I pushed the whole series as d1827d5c636adb395153a4ed6064629ed5b7664b:

  d1827d5c63 * gnu: wireguard-tools: Set #:sh argument of 'wrap-program'.
  96a2ae40fb * gnu: protonvpn-cli: Set #:sh argument of 'wrap-program'.
  b74085ce36 * gnu: openconnect-sso: Set #:sh argument of 'wrap-program'.
  3bbb0ec888 * gnu: vpnc-scripts: Set #:guile argument of 'wrap-script'.
  a4e38cc216 * gnu: clipmenu: Set #:guile argument of 'wrap-script'.
  0758ee8002 * gnu: sieve-connect: Set #:guile argument of 'wrap-script'.
  b2459387b9 * gnu: nanopolish: Set #:guile argument of 'wrap-script'.
  2d092a2afa * gnu: gess: Set #:guile argument of 'wrap-script'.
  c4989f7569 * gnu: prinseq: Set #:guile argument of 'wrap-script'.
  fadbac0ecc * gnu: proteinortho: Set #:guile argument of 'wrap-script'.
  b202fdf131 * gnu: bats: Set #:guile argument of 'wrap-script'.
  0a843e3643 * gnu: carla: Set #:guile argument of 'wrap-script'.
  a62d17dc05 * rakudo-build-system: Look up the interpreter in 'inputs'.
  2ac898d7f8 * qt-build-system: Look up the interpreter in 'inputs'.
  5b24cbee31 * python-build-system: Look up the interpreter in 'inputs'.
  1dbc3b2b0c * glib-or-gtk-build-system: Look up the interpreter in 'inputs'.
  5378edeab4 * utils: Define ‘search-input-file’ procedure.
  8b0899963f * utils: Allow overriding the shell interpreter in ‘wrap-program’.

Thank you!

Ludo’.