Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Add a service for OpenDHT
From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2021 00:14:59 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

This series overhaul our opendht package a bit and adds a service for it.  You
can now for example set up your own Jami proxy server easily to use with Jami
on your phone.  Or simply to strengthen the distributed network by
participating in it and adding new stable bootstrap nodes.

Thanks,

Maxim Cournoyer (3):
  gnu: opendht: Add Python bindings, tools.
  services: configuration: Add syntactic sugar to easily generate
    documentation.
  services: Add opendht.

 doc/guix.texi                  |  84 ++++++++++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/networking.scm    |  75 +++++++++++++++---
 gnu/services/configuration.scm |  13 ++++
 gnu/services/networking.scm    | 135 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 4 files changed, 297 insertions(+), 10 deletions(-)

-- 
2.31.1