Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Augment build phases and build system doc
From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2021 15:37:47 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi there!

Since we’re approaching string freeze, here are changes I’d like to
push before people start translating again.

The first one move build phase documentation in one place.  The
second one documents some of the import keyword parameters of
‘gnu-build-system’ and related build systems.

Thoughts?

Ludo’.

Ludovic Courtès (2):
  doc: Move list of build phases to "Build Phases".
  doc: Document 'gnu-build-system' keyword parameters.

 doc/guix.texi | 186 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----------------
 1 file changed, 127 insertions(+), 59 deletions(-)

-- 
2.31.1