Subject: Re: bug#47660: Add link to the ticket when someone reply
From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
To: Maxime Devos <[email-masked]>
Cc: bo0od <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], Leo Famulari <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 22:56:08 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

Maxime Devos <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Fri, 2021-04-09 at 20:44 +0000, bo0od wrote:
>> This work or i search for it also work, But we are talking making things 
>> much easier and its possible through providing the link directly to the 
>> ticket in bottom, I believe this practice followed by all major 
>> ticketing systems,platforms,projects.. So i dont understand whats the 
>> big deal having it here as well.
>
> Mangling e-mails can cause all kinds of trouble.

Definitely agree.  This infrastructure being shared across many GNU
project, such a change should also be discussed and made at the level of
the GNU infrastructure rather than Guix.

Thanks,

Maxim