Subject: Re: bug#47483: Unable to build 'texlive-union's
From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
To: Xinglu Chen <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2022 23:34:50 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi Xinglu,

Xinglu Chen <[email-masked]> writes:

> I am trying to update 'python-ipython' and 'python-ipython-documentation',
> when building 'python-ipython-documentation', the texlive-union fails to
> build because the 'updmap-sys' command fails.  I also tried building
> 'python-matplotlib-documentation' which also has some texlive depencies
> and it fails for the same reason.

python-ipython and python-ipython-documentation have been updated since
(see: 1c8264d62e16f404786d9b526511cea29138ab9f and
2576d9ffc4c5cf84c4c6c1dfee2d2d8655fba4b4).  I had some problem with the
PDF doc, had to move to xelatex (and had to fix polyglossia in the
process, which was an epic rabbit hole).

Anyway, happy to close :-).

Maxim