Subject: 27.1; "see @xref" should be "see @ref" in tramp manual
From: tsuucat <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2021 20:59:47 +0900
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

this is tiny patch.

Without this, generated html produces “see See …”.

(See current online manual
https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/tramp/Remote-shell-setup.html)

diff --git a/doc/misc/tramp.texi b/doc/misc/tramp.texi
index 0a968e3945..8eaac14763 100644
--- a/doc/misc/tramp.texi
+++ b/doc/misc/tramp.texi
@@ -2150,7 +2150,7 @@ Remote shell setup

 Per default, @value{tramp} uses the command @command{/bin/sh} for
 starting a shell on the remote host.  This can be changed by setting
-the connection property @t{"remote-shell"}, see @xref{Predefined
+the connection property @t{"remote-shell"}, see @ref{Predefined
 connection information}.  If you want, for example, use
 @command{/usr/bin/zsh} on a remote host, you might apply