Subject: Re: bug#46456: [core-updates] d3.v5.js source checksum changed
From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
To: Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], Leo Famulari <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2022 01:19:52 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]> writes:

> Leo Famulari <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> On Fri, Feb 12, 2021 at 04:53:15AM +0100, Danny Milosavljevic wrote:
>>> Starting download of /gnu/store/bf496ni94ik19gdxkgp0vddkfxbid2vf-d3.v5.js
>>> From https://d3js.org/d3.v5.js...
>>> downloading from https://d3js.org/d3.v5.js ...
>>>  d3.v5.js                                                                                                                  2.22GiB/s 00:00 | 504KiB transferred
>>> sha256 hash mismatch for /gnu/store/bf496ni94ik19gdxkgp0vddkfxbid2vf-d3.v5.js:
>>>   expected hash: 0kxvx5pfagxn6nhavdwsdnzyd26g0z5dsfi1pi5dvcmb0c8ipcdn
>>
>> Attached.
>
> I guess we can’t use this URL then.  This is just for the latest minor
> version for major version 5.  We use similar d3 URLs for the other major
> versions.

Updated hashes for all mismatching cases in commit 5017cca351.

Closing.

Thanks for the report!

Maxim