Subject: Re: [bug#46231] Add emilua
From: Nicolas Goaziou <[email-masked]>
To: Vinícius dos Santos Oliveira <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2021 12:20:28 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

Vinícius dos Santos Oliveira <[email-masked]> writes:

> You may find the updated patch (using git format) attached in this
> email.

Thank you!

I re-ordered inputs alphabetically, fixed comment syntax (Lisp uses two
semicolons for full line comments), added a copyright line and a proper
commit message, and applied your patch.

> Btw, if you don't mind, I'd like to use the space to also make a few
> questions guix-related.

I think a more appropriate place would be Guix Devel mailing list
<mailto:[email-masked]>. May I ask you to post again your questions
there? Your message will get more visibility from people way more
competent than I am on this subject.

Regards,
-- 
Nicolas Goaziou