Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Add Ren'py build system
From: Leo Prikler <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2021 14:40:18 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi Guix,

a proper Ren'py build system had been on my TODO list ever since I've
packaged it back in 2019, but I've so far been too lazy to actually
create one.  While I'm happy to announce, that this is no longer the
case, there are still a number of things, that can be improved in our
Ren'py package and build system.

This series contains two patches.  The first adds the build system, the
second a package example for "The Question".  Since "The Question" is
already an output of Ren'py, I don't see much value in this patch other
than for explanatory purposes, so I don't think I'll commit that one. 
Instead, I'll probably redefine Ren'py once the first patch is merged.
I'm building this series on top of #45736, so things might be a bit
different on master, but I hope it works out regardless.

Regards,
Leo