Subject: 28.0.50; feature_native-comp: Fatal error 11: Segmentation fault
From: Gregor Zattler <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 02 Jan 2021 00:35:12 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hallo Andrea, emacs developers,

I built emacs-feature-native_comp from a fresh checkout and
in buffer *Async-native-compile-log* I see:

Compiling /home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/lisp/emacs-lisp/cl-macs.el...
Fatal error 11: Segmentation fault
Backtrace:
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/src/emacs[0x58bed0]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/src/emacs[0x428a3b]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/src/emacs[0x589f2b]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpthread.so.0(+0x12730)[0x7fa69d971730]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x7aace1)[0x7fa69c80fce1]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x7afacb)[0x7fa69c814acb]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x7b49b6)[0x7fa69c8199b6]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x7b6c02)[0x7fa69c81bc02]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x7b6ef8)[0x7fa69c81bef8]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0xd297c2)[0x7fa69cd8e7c2]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x7b7900)[0x7fa69c81c900]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x7b808b)[0x7fa69c81d08b]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x575423)[0x7fa69c5da423]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x575b28)[0x7fa69c5dab28]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x575b3a)[0x7fa69c5dab3a]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x575b81)[0x7fa69c5dab81]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x57404e)[0x7fa69c5d904e]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x57614a)[0x7fa69c5db14a]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x2cd739)[0x7fa69c332739]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x2cf5a2)[0x7fa69c3345a2]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x6368cd)[0x7fa69c69b8cd]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x218b21)[0x7fa69c27db21]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x23c751)[0x7fa69c2a1751]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x232fce)[0x7fa69c297fce]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(gcc_jit_context_compile_to_file+0x85)[0x7fa69c28cbb5]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/src/emacs[0x6633d1]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/src/emacs[0x60d9c6]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/src/emacs[0x60bbde]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/native-lisp/28.0.50-x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-461e0aa6bc5d3e0280977b4fa8ba5039/comp-7672a6edbf71d09a366871fc269b52a4-fbea1fae46c22432f098e5964ffb2ec8.eln(F636f6d702d636f6d70696c652d637478742d746f2d66696c65_comp_compile_ctxt_to_file_0+0x17a)[0x7fa695f9186a]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/src/emacs[0x60d9c6]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/src/emacs[0x60bbde]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/native-lisp/28.0.50-x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-461e0aa6bc5d3e0280977b4fa8ba5039/comp-7672a6edbf71d09a366871fc269b52a4-fbea1fae46c22432f098e5964ffb2ec8.eln(F636f6d702d66696e616c31_comp_final1_0+0x117)[0x7fa695f91a87]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/src/emacs[0x60bbde]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/native-lisp/28.0.50-x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-461e0aa6bc5d3e0280977b4fa8ba5039/comp-7672a6edbf71d09a366871fc269b52a4-fbea1fae46c22432f098e5964ffb2ec8.eln(F636f6d702d66696e616c_comp_final_0+0xe0)[0x7fa695f91c60]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/src/emacs[0x60d9c6]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/src/emacs[0x60bbde]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/src/emacs[0x65735d]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/src/emacs[0x60babe]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/src/emacs[0x60bcca]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/src/emacs[0x61889c]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/src/emacs[0x61b011]
...
Compiling /home/grfz/.emacs.d/elpa-28.0/helm-20201231.1707/helm-files.el...
Compiling /home/grfz/.emacs.d/elpa-28.0/helm-core-20201225.1456/helm-lib.el...
Fatal error 11: Segmentation fault
Backtrace:
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/src/emacs[0x58bed0]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/src/emacs[0x428a3b]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/src/emacs[0x589f2b]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpthread.so.0(+0x12730)[0x7f2890a71730]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x7aace1)[0x7f288f90fce1]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x7afacb)[0x7f288f914acb]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x7b49b6)[0x7f288f9199b6]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x7b6c02)[0x7f288f91bc02]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x7b6ef8)[0x7f288f91bef8]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0xd297c2)[0x7f288fe8e7c2]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x7b7900)[0x7f288f91c900]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x7b808b)[0x7f288f91d08b]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x575423)[0x7f288f6da423]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x575b28)[0x7f288f6dab28]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x575b3a)[0x7f288f6dab3a]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x575b81)[0x7f288f6dab81]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x57404e)[0x7f288f6d904e]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x57614a)[0x7f288f6db14a]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x2cd739)[0x7f288f432739]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x2cf5a2)[0x7f288f4345a2]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x6368cd)[0x7f288f79b8cd]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x218b21)[0x7f288f37db21]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x23c751)[0x7f288f3a1751]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x232fce)[0x7f288f397fce]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(gcc_jit_context_compile_to_file+0x85)[0x7f288f38cbb5]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/src/emacs[0x6633d1]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/src/emacs[0x60d9c6]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/src/emacs[0x60bbde]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/native-lisp/28.0.50-x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-461e0aa6bc5d3e0280977b4fa8ba5039/comp-7672a6edbf71d09a366871fc269b52a4-fbea1fae46c22432f098e5964ffb2ec8.eln(F636f6d702d636f6d70696c652d637478742d746f2d66696c65_comp_compile_ctxt_to_file_0+0x17a)[0x7f288909186a]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/src/emacs[0x60d9c6]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/src/emacs[0x60bbde]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/native-lisp/28.0.50-x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-461e0aa6bc5d3e0280977b4fa8ba5039/comp-7672a6edbf71d09a366871fc269b52a4-fbea1fae46c22432f098e5964ffb2ec8.eln(F636f6d702d66696e616c31_comp_final1_0+0x117)[0x7f2889091a87]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/src/emacs[0x60bbde]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/native-lisp/28.0.50-x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-461e0aa6bc5d3e0280977b4fa8ba5039/comp-7672a6edbf71d09a366871fc269b52a4-fbea1fae46c22432f098e5964ffb2ec8.eln(F636f6d702d66696e616c_comp_final_0+0xe0)[0x7f2889091c60]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/src/emacs[0x60d9c6]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/src/emacs[0x60bbde]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/src/emacs[0x65735d]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/src/emacs[0x60babe]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/src/emacs[0x60bcca]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/src/emacs[0x61889c]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/src/emacs[0x61b011]
...
Compiling /home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/lisp/emacs-lisp/edebug.el...
Fatal error 11: Segmentation fault
Backtrace:
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/src/emacs[0x58bed0]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/src/emacs[0x428a3b]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/src/emacs[0x589f2b]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpthread.so.0(+0x12730)[0x7f8c4221b730]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x7aace1)[0x7f8c410b9ce1]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x7afacb)[0x7f8c410beacb]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x7b49b6)[0x7f8c410c39b6]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x7b6c02)[0x7f8c410c5c02]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x7b6ef8)[0x7f8c410c5ef8]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0xd297c2)[0x7f8c416387c2]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x7b7900)[0x7f8c410c6900]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x7b808b)[0x7f8c410c708b]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x575423)[0x7f8c40e84423]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x575b28)[0x7f8c40e84b28]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x575b3a)[0x7f8c40e84b3a]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x575b81)[0x7f8c40e84b81]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x57404e)[0x7f8c40e8304e]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x57614a)[0x7f8c40e8514a]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x2cd739)[0x7f8c40bdc739]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x2cf5a2)[0x7f8c40bde5a2]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x6368cd)[0x7f8c40f458cd]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x218b21)[0x7f8c40b27b21]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x23c751)[0x7f8c40b4b751]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x232fce)[0x7f8c40b41fce]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(gcc_jit_context_compile_to_file+0x85)[0x7f8c40b36bb5]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/src/emacs[0x6633d1]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/src/emacs[0x60d9c6]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/src/emacs[0x60bbde]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/native-lisp/28.0.50-x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-461e0aa6bc5d3e0280977b4fa8ba5039/comp-7672a6edbf71d09a366871fc269b52a4-fbea1fae46c22432f098e5964ffb2ec8.eln(F636f6d702d636f6d70696c652d637478742d746f2d66696c65_comp_compile_ctxt_to_file_0+0x17a)[0x7f8c3a83b86a]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/src/emacs[0x60d9c6]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/src/emacs[0x60bbde]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/native-lisp/28.0.50-x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-461e0aa6bc5d3e0280977b4fa8ba5039/comp-7672a6edbf71d09a366871fc269b52a4-fbea1fae46c22432f098e5964ffb2ec8.eln(F636f6d702d66696e616c31_comp_final1_0+0x117)[0x7f8c3a83ba87]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/src/emacs[0x60bbde]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/native-lisp/28.0.50-x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-461e0aa6bc5d3e0280977b4fa8ba5039/comp-7672a6edbf71d09a366871fc269b52a4-fbea1fae46c22432f098e5964ffb2ec8.eln(F636f6d702d66696e616c_comp_final_0+0xe0)[0x7f8c3a83bc60]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/src/emacs[0x60d9c6]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/src/emacs[0x60bbde]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/src/emacs[0x65735d]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/src/emacs[0x60babe]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/src/emacs[0x60bcca]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/src/emacs[0x61889c]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/src/emacs[0x61b011]
...
Fatal error 11: Segmentation fault
Backtrace:
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/src/emacs[0x58bed0]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/src/emacs[0x428a3b]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/src/emacs[0x589f2b]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpthread.so.0(+0x12730)[0x7fdae28e3730]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x7aace1)[0x7fdae1781ce1]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x7afacb)[0x7fdae1786acb]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x7b49b6)[0x7fdae178b9b6]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x7b6c02)[0x7fdae178dc02]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x7b6ef8)[0x7fdae178def8]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0xd297c2)[0x7fdae1d007c2]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x7b7900)[0x7fdae178e900]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x7b808b)[0x7fdae178f08b]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x575423)[0x7fdae154c423]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x575b28)[0x7fdae154cb28]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x575b3a)[0x7fdae154cb3a]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x575b81)[0x7fdae154cb81]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x57404e)[0x7fdae154b04e]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x57614a)[0x7fdae154d14a]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x2cd739)[0x7fdae12a4739]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x2cf5a2)[0x7fdae12a65a2]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x6368cd)[0x7fdae160d8cd]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x218b21)[0x7fdae11efb21]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x23c751)[0x7fdae1213751]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(+0x232fce)[0x7fdae1209fce]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgccjit.so.0(gcc_jit_context_compile_to_file+0x85)[0x7fdae11febb5]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/src/emacs[0x6633d1]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/src/emacs[0x60d9c6]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/src/emacs[0x60bbde]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/native-lisp/28.0.50-x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-461e0aa6bc5d3e0280977b4fa8ba5039/comp-7672a6edbf71d09a366871fc269b52a4-fbea1fae46c22432f098e5964ffb2ec8.eln(F636f6d702d636f6d70696c652d637478742d746f2d66696c65_comp_compile_ctxt_to_file_0+0x17a)[0x7fdadaf0386a]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/src/emacs[0x60d9c6]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/src/emacs[0x60bbde]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/native-lisp/28.0.50-x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-461e0aa6bc5d3e0280977b4fa8ba5039/comp-7672a6edbf71d09a366871fc269b52a4-fbea1fae46c22432f098e5964ffb2ec8.eln(F636f6d702d66696e616c31_comp_final1_0+0x117)[0x7fdadaf03a87]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/src/emacs[0x60bbde]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/native-lisp/28.0.50-x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-461e0aa6bc5d3e0280977b4fa8ba5039/comp-7672a6edbf71d09a366871fc269b52a4-fbea1fae46c22432f098e5964ffb2ec8.eln(F636f6d702d66696e616c_comp_final_0+0xe0)[0x7fdadaf03c60]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/src/emacs[0x60d9c6]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/src/emacs[0x60bbde]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/src/emacs[0x65735d]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/src/emacs[0x60babe]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/src/emacs[0x60bcca]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/src/emacs[0x61889c]
/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/src/emacs[0x61b011]
...
Compilation finished.
Compiling /home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/lisp/mail/sendmail.el...
Compiling /home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/lisp/mail/emacsbug.el...
Compilation finished.
Compiling /home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/lisp/mail/mail-extr.el...
Compiling /home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/lisp/ecomplete.el...
Compiling /home/grfz/.emacs.d/elpa-28.0/orgalist-1.13/orgalist.el...
Compiling /home/grfz/.emacs.d/elpa-28.0/bbdb-20200928.1749/bbdb-message.el...
Compiling /home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/lisp/sort.el...
Compiling /home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp/lisp/emacs-lisp/shadow.el...
Compilation finished.

This is with CFLAGS -g -O3 and comp-speed = 3.

Ciao; Gregor

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2021-01-01 built on no
Repository revision: 9420ea6e0840bffcb140d3677dfdabb9251c1f63
Repository branch: feature/native-comp
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12004000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 10 (buster)

Configured using:
 'configure -C --with-file-notification=inotify --with-cairo
 --without-toolkit-scroll-bars --with-x-toolkit=lucid
 --with-sound=yes --without-gconf --with-mailutils
 --with-x=yes --enable-checking=yes
 --enable-check-lisp-object-type=yes --with-nativecomp
 'CFLAGS=-g -O3
 -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/grfz/src/emacs-feature_native-comp=. -fstack-protector-strong
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall -fno-pie'
 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 '
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro -no-pie''

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO SOUND GPM DBUS
GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY INOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2
FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF ZLIB LUCID X11 XDBE XIM
MODULES NATIVE_COMP THREADS LIBSYSTEMD PDUMPER LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: de_DE.utf8
  value of $LC_CTYPE: de_DE.utf8
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: POSIX
  value of $LC_MONETARY: de_DE.utf8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: de_DE.utf8
  value of $LC_TIME: de_DE.utf8
  value of $LANG: de_DE.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  recentf-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  helm-descbinds-mode: t
  helm-adaptive-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm--remap-mouse-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  key-chord-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  minibuffer-line-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  dired-async-mode: t
  dired-async--modeline-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-wash hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-wash
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-compat
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-print hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-print
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-tag hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-tag
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-draft hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-draft
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-mua hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-mua
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-message hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-message
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-hello hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-hello
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-query hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-query
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-show hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-show
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-address hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-address
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-jump hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-jump
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-company hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-company
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-version
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-tree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-tree
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/coolj hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/coolj
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-lib hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-lib
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-parser hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-parser
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-maildir-fcc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-maildir-fcc
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-crypto hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-crypto
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-address hides ~/.emacs.d/elisp/notmuch-address

Features:
(shadow sort bbdb-message orgalist ecomplete mail-extr
emacsbug message rmc rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg epg-config
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader sendmail helm-command tramp-cache
tramp-sh recentf tree-widget helm-x-files helm-for-files
helm-bookmark helm-external helm-net add-log server vc-hg
vc-rcs vc-bzr vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc vc-dispatcher
bug-reference rainbow-delimiters winner helm-descbinds
helm-eshell helm-elisp helm-eval edebug backtrace helm-info
helm-adaptive helm-mode helm-files filenotify em-tramp tramp
tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x
tramp-compat parse-time iso8601 ls-lisp helm-buffers
helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp
helm-utils helm-help helm-types helm async-bytecomp
helm-global-bindings helm-easymenu helm-source eieio-compat
helm-multi-match helm-lib which-key calfw-ical icalendar
diary-lib diary-loaddefs calfw-cal calfw-org org-capture
calfw holidays hol-loaddefs sr-speedbar speedbar ezimage
dframe org-clock ssh-deploy saveplace pdf-occur ibuf-ext
ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs tablist tablist-filter
semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag
semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-isearch
let-alist pdf-misc pdf-tools compile pdf-view pdf-cache
pdf-info tq pdf-util xt-mouse hl-line windmove which-func
imenu fullframe vc-git diff-mode etags fileloop xref project
bbdb bbdb-site timezone cus-edit org-track org-registry
org-learn org-invoice org-expiry org-collector
org-annotate-file org-tempo tempo org-toc org-secretary
org-screenshot edmacro kmacro org-screen term disp-table
shell ehelp ol-notmuch org-notify org-element avl-tree
generator ol-man org-mairix org-eval org-eval-light
org-elisp-symbol ol-elisp-symbol org-depend org-choose cl
org-checklist ol-bookmark bookmark pp ol-eshell esh-mode
eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg
esh-module esh-groups esh-util org-protocol org-mouse
org-inlinetask ol-info org-id org-habit org-agenda
org-refile ol-eww eww xdg url-queue thingatpt shr kinsoku
svg dom puny mm-url gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
text-property-search mail-utils wid-edit mm-util mail-prsvr
ol-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif org-ctags
org-crypt ol-bbdb modus-operandi-theme use-package-chords
bind-chord key-chord org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
time-date noutline outline org-version ob-plantuml ob ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table ob-exp ob-emacs-lisp org-table org-loaddefs
find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs ob-tangle ol
org-src org-keys ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-core
org-compat ob-eval org-macs org-install format-spec paren
savehist avoid minibuffer-line battery dbus xml dired-async
advice async dired-aux dired dired-loaddefs delsel cua-base
cus-start cus-load finder-inf fix-word kotl-autoloads
slime-autoloads use-package use-package-ensure
use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core
derived info package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source eieio
eieio-core comp comp-cstr warnings rx cl-seq cl-macs
cl-extra help-mode easymenu eieio-loaddefs password-cache
json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib iso-transl tooltip
eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded
nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face pcase macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process nativecomp emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 527665 462304)
 (symbols 48 41076 12)
 (strings 32 134768 74482)
 (string-bytes 1 5363254)
 (vectors 16 58907)
 (vector-slots 8 1023826 585836)
 (floats 8 478 1306)
 (intervals 56 1369 304)
 (buffers 984 18))