Subject: Re: bug#45239: [[info:guix#Submitting Patches]] mentions texlive-union
From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
To: "Jorge P. de Morais Neto" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 18:41:15 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Jorge!

Jorge P. de Morais Neto via Bug reports for GNU Guix 写道：
> Hi.  The manual section [[info:guix#Submitting Patches]] 
> mentions
> package `texlive-union', which does not exist:

Texlive-union is not a package object and cannot be installed on 
the command line.

It's defined[0] in (gnu packages tex) as a utility procedure for 
use in writing packages, similar to sdl-union &c., which is why 
it's mentioned there.

Closing,

T G-R

[0]: 
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix.git/tree/gnu/packages/tex.scm#n3408