Subject: Re: [bug#45107] Add cl-abnf
From: Guillaume Le Vaillant <[email-masked]>
To: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2020 19:40:56 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]> skribis:

> Hi,
>
> Thank you for approving my previous patches.
>
> One more package for pgloader.
> Could anyone help me to find the best way to pack systems in pgloader and
> Postmodern repositories (check the list). I also have difficulties to find
> "list-of" and " command-line-arguments" Common Lisp systems.

Pushed as 2ae3033449a6ee803fc3ead77c5f26967e9dc34c with some
modifications. Thanks.

When there are several Common Lisp systems in one repository, you can
use the 'asd-systems' keyword in the arguments of the package definition
to list them and they will all be compiled. You can take a look at the
package definition for sbcl-cffi to get an example.

I checked the source code of Quicklisp: it takes the "list-of"
system from https://gitlab.common-lisp.net/asdf/asdf-finalizers and the
"command-line-arguments" system from
https://github.com/fare/command-line-arguments

Hope that helps.