Subject: 27.1; Ma Gnus manaual very tiny typo
From: 황병희 <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 11:13:42 +0900
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

While i googling, i did find some typo at Ma Gnus manaual and i did
attach screenshot:
===>
https://gitlab.com/soyeomul/Gnus/-/commit/20ed2e0d2fa0fc270504f3e83d6ebc45c11a3c6d

There were do repeat twice like as "See See".

Sincerely, Gnus fan Byung-Hee

In GNU Emacs 27.1 (build 1, aarch64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.30, cairo version 1.15.10)
 of 2020-09-20 built on bos02-arm64-036
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11906000
System Description: Ubuntu 18.04.5 LTS

Recent messages:
Checking 91 files in /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/emacs-lisp...
Checking 12 files in /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/cedet...
Checking 31 files in /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/calendar...
Checking 44 files in /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/calc...
Checking 57 files in /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/obsolete...
Checking for load-path shadows...done
You can run the command ‘report-emacs-bug’ with M-x r-em RET
Checking for load-path shadows...done
Auto-saving...done
Mark set [4 times]
execute-extended-command: ‘’ is not a valid command name
Configured using:
 'configure --build=aarch64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 '--includedir=${prefix}/include' '--mandir=${prefix}/share/man'
 '--infodir=${prefix}/share/info' --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var
 --disable-silent-rules '--libdir=${prefix}/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu'
 '--libexecdir=${prefix}/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu'
 --disable-maintainer-mode --disable-dependency-tracking --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/27.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --program-suffix=27 --with-modules --with-file-notification=inotify
 --with-mailutils --with-harfbuzz --with-json --with-x=yes
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-lcms2 --with-cairo --with-xpm=yes
 --with-gif=yes --with-gnutls=yes --with-jpeg=yes --with-png=yes
 --with-tiff=yes --with-xwidgets 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -fdebug-prefix-map=/build/emacs27-3YOx4z/emacs27-27.1~1.git86d8d76aa3=. -fstack-protector-strong
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF
ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS XWIDGETS
LIBSYSTEMD JSON PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: POSIX
  value of $LANG: ko_KR.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=nabi
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Eshell

Minor modes in effect:
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/textmodes/flyspell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/textmodes/ispell

Features:
(shadow emacsbug sendmail nnir reveal mule-util shr-color color
mm-archive url-http url-gw url-auth gnus-gravatar gravatar url-cache
gnus-picon sort smiley gnus-cite mail-extr gnus-async gnus-bcklg qp
gnus-ml cursor-sensor nndraft nnmh nndoc utf-7 nnfolder cl-extra gnutls
network-stream nsm gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual
gnus-msg nntp gnus-cache gnus-first-try gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view
mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history mailcap shr url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
url-parse url-vars svg xml dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time iso8601
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs
rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win
gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
text-property-search mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr erc-list erc-menu
erc-join erc-ring erc-networks erc-pcomplete time-date erc-track
erc-match erc-button browse-url wid-edit erc-fill erc-stamp erc-netsplit
erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat format-spec auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map
seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv thingatpt pp erc-loaddefs
em-unix em-term term disp-table ehelp em-script em-prompt em-ls em-hist
em-pred em-glob em-dirs esh-var em-cmpl pcomplete comint ansi-color ring
em-basic em-banner em-alias esh-mode eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt
esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util edmacro kmacro
hangul hanja-util quail help-mode easymenu cl-loaddefs cl-lib korea-util
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
xwidget-internal cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 252588 52727)
 (symbols 48 20278 3)
 (strings 32 70396 17520)
 (string-bytes 1 2172122)
 (vectors 16 37442)
 (vector-slots 8 1220900 307022)
 (floats 8 403 460)
 (intervals 56 1585 362)
 (buffers 1000 45))

-- 
^고맙습니다 _地平天成_ 감사합니다_^))//