Subject: 28.0.50; css-mode: no completion in declaration with newline after
From: Dmitry Gutov <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2020 22:41:35 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

X-Debbugs-CC: Simen Heggestøyl <[email-masked]>

1. Create new buffer (or switch to scratch), then M-x css-mode.
2. Replace the contents with the following:

div {
   transform:
     rota

3. Move the point to the end of 'rota' and type C-M-i.

4. See no completions.

If there is no newline after the colon, before the attribute value,
C-M-i does perform completion.

Originally reported in 
https://github.com/company-mode/company-mode/issues/1029

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 
3.24.20, cairo version 1.16.0)
  of 2020-10-11 built on potemkin
Repository revision: c66165b5c08e12c5dcf494fea42e61df693b80b9
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12008000
System Description: Ubuntu 20.04.1 LTS