Subject: Re: [bug#44191] gnu: Add kristall
From: Christopher Baines <[email-masked]>
To: Nicolò Balzarotti <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2020 16:23:44 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Nicolò Balzarotti <[email-masked]> writes:

> Sorry for the delay, here's the updated patch.  I addedd
> breeze-stylesheet as an input, and added the phase
> "dont-use-bundled-fonts" that replaces relative links to absolute links
> to the fonts, as you suggested.  I also added the copyright line I
> forgot.

Thanks, I've gone ahead and pushed this as
199ebb12981e13a1a29501276bcb1675a53080b6.

I did tweak the commit/hash for kristall, as I got a hash mismatch when
trying to build locally, and when I fixed that, I got a cmark related
compilation failure I think. I used a later commit to avoid this.

I also tweaked the breeze stylesheet input, making it a native-input
(just because it's only used at build time), and changed the file-name
so it doesn't use the same one as the kristall checkout.

Thanks again,

Chris