Subject: 27.1.50; Periodic and frequent "pauses" on macOS with Emacs 27
From: "John Wiegley" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2020 17:42:42 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Something I've noticed in my heavily-configured Emacs that only began after
upgrading to Emacs 27: Fairly often (1-2 a minute) Emacs will entirely lock up
for 5-20 seconds. Usually C-g will break out of it, though not always.

Just now it happened for a long enough time that I was able to take a process
sample. I'm hoping that others more experienced in the C side of Emacs might
glean something from these thread stack traces. The fact that there are large
trees under "_BlockUntilNextEventMatchingListInModeWithFilter" makes me
wonder.

And yes, it happened again while trying to write this e-mail.

Thanks!
  John

In GNU Emacs 27.1.50 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin19.6.0, NS appkit-1894.60 Version 10.15.6 (Build 19G2021))
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1894
System Description:  Mac OS X 10.15.6

Recent messages:
Undo
Auto-saving...done
Auto-saving...done
Auto-saving...done
Auto-saving...done
Auto-saving...done
Auto-saving...done
Mark set
kill-line: End of buffer
(No changes need to be saved)

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0
 --disable-build-details --with-modules --with-ns --disable-ns-self-contained
 'CFLAGS=-O3 -march=native -funroll-loops
 -DMAC_OS_X_VERSION_MAX_ALLOWED=101200''

Configured features:
RSVG GLIB NOTIFY KQUEUE ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS XIM NS
MODULES THREADS JSON PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LC_CTYPE: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  helm-autoresize-mode: t
  org-super-agenda-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  gnus-topic-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  hl-line-mode: t
  global-magit-file-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  dumb-jump-mode: t
  pretty-control-l-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  global-edit-server-edit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  persistent-scratch-autosave-mode: t
  counsel-projectile-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  shackle-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  global-whitespace-cleanup-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  selected-global-mode: t
  selected-minor-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  ivy-rich-mode: t
  diredp-highlight-autofiles-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  engine-mode: t
  midnight-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  temp-buffer-resize-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ivy-20191217.1242/elpa hides /nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lispy-20191220.1555/elpa
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-20200102.2204/magit-section hides /nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-section-20200816.955/magit-section
/run/current-system/sw/share/emacs/site-lisp/password-store hides /nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/password-store-20190929.1627/password-store
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-scala hides /nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-20190929.1522/ob-scala
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ivy-20191217.1242/elpa hides /nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/worf-20191116.1730/elpa
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auctex-12.2.0/tests/japanese/error-parsing hides /nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auctex-12.2.0/tests/tex/error-parsing
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jsonrpc-1.0.9/jsonrpc hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/jsonrpc
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auth-source-pass-20191126.1242/auth-source-pass hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/auth-source-pass
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/flymake-1.0.8/flymake hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-exp hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-css hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lob hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-macs hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-version hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-version
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-scheme hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ox
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-capture hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ref hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-clojure hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mouse hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ledger hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-ctags hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-entities hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-archive hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-screen hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-haskell hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-asymptote hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-table hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-table
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-org hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-plot hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-awk hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-octave hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-faces hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-colview hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-timer hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mobile hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-fortran hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-perl hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sqlite hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-list hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-list
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ruby hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-eval hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-habit hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-clock hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-html hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-src hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-src
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lisp hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ditaa hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-C hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-pcomplete hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-latex hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sass hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-io hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-tangle hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-R hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-calc hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-java hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-icalendar hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-md hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-beamer hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-element hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-element
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-protocol hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-mscgen hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-gnuplot hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-latex hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-id hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-id
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-man hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-feed hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-table hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ocaml hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-picolisp hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-indent hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lilypond hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-matlab hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-datetree hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-python hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-makefile hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-agenda hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-dot hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-js hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-publish hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-inlinetask hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-org hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-core hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-compat hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-odt hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-plantuml hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-ascii hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-loaddefs hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-maxima hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-macro hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sql hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-attach hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-texinfo hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-crypt hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-footnote hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-install hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-install
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-comint hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-shen hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/soap-client-3.1.5/soap-client hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/net/soap-client
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/soap-client-3.1.5/soap-inspect hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/net/soap-inspect
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/supercite hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/mail/supercite
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/alert-20191126.2032/alert hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/alert/alert
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-20191226.1227/dired-async hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/async/dired-async
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-20191226.1227/smtpmail-async hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/async/smtpmail-async
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-20191226.1227/async hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/async/async
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-20191226.1227/async-bytecomp hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/async/async-bytecomp
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-20191226.1227/async-pkg hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/async/async-pkg
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-announce hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-announce
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-ai hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-ai
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-phalanx hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-phalanx
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-plain hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-plain
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-glaurung hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-glaurung
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-network hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-network
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-fen hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-fen
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-pos hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-pos
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-autosave hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-autosave
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-images hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-images
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-input hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-input
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-chat hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-chat
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-ucb hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-ucb
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-pgn hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-pgn
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-log hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-log
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-display hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-display
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-file hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-file
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-common hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-common
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-sound hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-sound
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-none hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-none
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-stockfish hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-stockfish
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-crafty hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-crafty
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-ics hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-ics
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-scid hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-scid
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-puzzle hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-puzzle
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-algebraic hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-algebraic
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-ply hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-ply
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-irc hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-irc
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-polyglot hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-polyglot
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-sjeng hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-sjeng
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-message hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-message
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-module hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-module
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-random hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-random
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-kibitz hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-kibitz
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-eco hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-eco
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-var hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-var
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-uci hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-uci
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-fruit hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-fruit
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-gnuchess hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-gnuchess
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-tutorial hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-tutorial
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-engine hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-engine
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-transport hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-transport
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-ics1 hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-ics1
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-database hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-database
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-link hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-link
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-epd hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-epd
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-german hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-german
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-game hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-game
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-perft hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-perft
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-clock hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-clock
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc-yank hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/erc-yank/erc-yank
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-annex-20190625.2118/git-annex hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/git-annex/git-annex
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/git-undo hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/git-undo/git-undo
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/initsplit hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/initsplit/initsplit
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/initsplit-test hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/initsplit/initsplit-test
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-mode-20191226.2018/ledger-reconcile hides ~/src/ledger/lisp/ledger-reconcile
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-mode-20191226.2018/ledger-schedule hides ~/src/ledger/lisp/ledger-schedule
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-mode-20191226.2018/ledger-report hides ~/src/ledger/lisp/ledger-report
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-mode-20191226.2018/ledger-flymake hides ~/src/ledger/lisp/ledger-flymake
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-mode-20191226.2018/ledger-init hides ~/src/ledger/lisp/ledger-init
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-mode-20191226.2018/ledger-commodities hides ~/src/ledger/lisp/ledger-commodities
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-mode-20191226.2018/ledger-context hides ~/src/ledger/lisp/ledger-context
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-mode-20191226.2018/ledger-check hides ~/src/ledger/lisp/ledger-check
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-mode-20191226.2018/ledger-xact hides ~/src/ledger/lisp/ledger-xact
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-mode-20191226.2018/ledger-regex hides ~/src/ledger/lisp/ledger-regex
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-mode-20191226.2018/ledger-fontify hides ~/src/ledger/lisp/ledger-fontify
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-mode-20191226.2018/ledger-post hides ~/src/ledger/lisp/ledger-post
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-mode-20191226.2018/ledger-occur hides ~/src/ledger/lisp/ledger-occur
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-mode-20191226.2018/ledger-navigate hides ~/src/ledger/lisp/ledger-navigate
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-mode-20191226.2018/ledger-mode hides ~/src/ledger/lisp/ledger-mode
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-mode-20191226.2018/ledger-texi hides ~/src/ledger/lisp/ledger-texi
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-mode-20191226.2018/ledger-test hides ~/src/ledger/lisp/ledger-test
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-mode-20191226.2018/ledger-complete hides ~/src/ledger/lisp/ledger-complete
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-mode-20191226.2018/ledger-exec hides ~/src/ledger/lisp/ledger-exec
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-mode-20191226.2018/ledger-sort hides ~/src/ledger/lisp/ledger-sort
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-mode-20191226.2018/ledger-fonts hides ~/src/ledger/lisp/ledger-fonts
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-mode-20191226.2018/ledger-state hides ~/src/ledger/lisp/ledger-state
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/regex-tool-20170104.1918/regex-tool hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/regex-tool/regex-tool
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus-harvest hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/gnus-harvest/gnus-harvest

Features:
(shadow emacsbug profiler elp eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe
gnus-dired nix-mode smie nix-repl nix-shell nix-store nix-instantiate
nix-shebang nix-format nix paredit-ext paredit eval-expr gnus-alias footnote
sort gnus-cite smiley gnus-html url-cache mm-url mm-archive mail-extr
gnus-bcklg gnus-async gnus-dup qp gnus-ml my-gnus-score tabify man
magit-gitignore magit-imerge font-latex latexenc deadgrep spinner help-fns
radix-tree cl-print company-capf vc-hg vc-bzr vc-cvs vc-svn eglot array
jsonrpc ert debug backtrace cargo cargo-process rust-mode yankpad
org-rich-yank stock-quote org-clock view cal-china lunar cal-islam cal-hebrew
holidays hol-loaddefs cal-iso org-depend org-info org-habit org-gnus ox-gfm
ox-md ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element
orgtbl-aggregate calc-arith org-table orgnav orgnav-tree orgnav-log
orgnav-hack helm helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib org-super-agenda ts ht
org-smart-capture org-capture org-protocol org-pdfview pdf-virtual pdf-sync
pdf-outline pdf-occur pdf-links pdf-isearch pdf-history pdf-dev pdf-annot
tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag
semantic/lex semantic/fw cedet pdf-misc pdf-tools pdf-view pdf-cache pdf-info
tq pdf-util org-mime org-devonthink org-bookmark-heading mode-local ob-dot
ob-sql ob-sh ob-plantuml ob-ditaa ob-ledger ob-calc calc-store calc-trail
calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs ob-haskell ob-coq ob-python ob-verb verb
url-queue ob-restclient company-restclient know-your-http-well
http-status-codes http-relations http-methods http-headers restclient
ob-diagrams diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-julian org-agenda orgit
org-inset-dblock org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs epa-file fetchmail-ctl eshell-bookmark em-xtra em-unix em-term
em-smart em-script em-rebind em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred em-glob em-cmpl
em-basic em-alias eshell-z em-dirs esh-var esh-mode eshell esh-cmd esh-ext
esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util esh-toggle
gnus-topic utf-7 network-stream rs-gnus-summary gnus-harvest mailalias
sendmail nnir gnus-demon message-x gnus-delay gnus-draft gnus-agent gnus-srvr
gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual nntp gnus-cache gnus-msg nndraft nnmh gnus-art
mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum shr svg xml dom gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win starttls gnus nnheader git-link
hippie-exp flyspell ispell magit-extras diff-hl vc-dir ewoc hl-line+ hl-line
forge-list forge-commands forge-semi forge-bitbucket buck forge-gogs gogs
forge-gitea gtea forge-gitlab glab forge-github ghub-graphql treepy gsexp ghub
gnutls forge-notify forge-revnote forge-pullreq forge-issue forge-topic
forge-post markdown-preview-mode web-server web-server-status-codes websocket
bindat markdown-mode edit-indirect forge-repo forge forge-core forge-db closql
emacsql-sqlite emacsql emacsql-compiler url-http url-auth url-gw nsm
magit-bookmark magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-popup magit-blame
magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch
magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files
magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log
which-func magit-diff magit-core magit-margin magit-transient magit-process
magit-mode git-commit transient log-edit message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec
epa epg epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log format-all ace-window
smerge-mode diff vc vc-dispatcher personal executable bytecomp-simplify
misearch multi-isearch vc-git diff-mode dumb-jump popup bug-reference
flycheck-haskell flycheck-package package-lint let-alist finder lisp-mnt
flycheck highlight-numbers parent-mode pp-c-l rainbow-delimiters haskell-doc
inf-haskell haskell-decl-scan haskell haskell-completions haskell-load
haskell-commands highlight-uses-mode haskell-modules haskell-sandbox
haskell-navigate-imports haskell-repl haskell-svg haskell-collapse hideshow
haskell-debug haskell-interactive-mode haskell-presentation-mode
haskell-compile haskell-process haskell-session haskell-hoogle haskell-mode
company-cabal company-cabal-fields haskell-cabal haskell-utils
haskell-font-lock haskell-indentation haskell-string haskell-sort-imports
haskell-lexeme haskell-align-imports haskell-complete-module
haskell-ghc-support noutline outline etags fileloop generator dabbrev
haskell-customize tramp-sh link-hint ffap goto-addr avy recentf tree-widget
phi-search-mc multiple-cursors mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode
mc-separate-operations rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-mark-more
mc-cycle-cursors mc-edit-lines multiple-cursors-core rect browse-kill-ring+
browse-kill-ring company-auctex company-elisp company edit-server
gitattributes-mode gitconfig-mode gitignore-mode conf-mode initsplit find-func
mic-paren password-store with-editor async-bytecomp async f s per-window-point
persistent-scratch phi-search phi-search-core counsel-projectile projectile
ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs shackle trace solar cal-dst cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs sky-color-clock smartscan smex ido docker-tramp
tramp-cache vagrant-tramp term disp-table ehelp tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat shell pcomplete parse-time iso8601
time-date ls-lisp wgrep which-key whitespace-cleanup-mode whitespace winner
server persistent-soft list-utils pcache eieio-compat eieio-base font-utils
color-theme es-mode js imenu cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs yasnippet unicode-fonts
thinkorswim request mail-utils url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap anaphora
parse-csv smart-mode-line-light-theme smart-mode-line rich-minority selected
saveplace savehist proof-site proof-autoloads info-lookmore info-look preview
prv-emacs tex-buf latex latex-flymake flymake-proc flymake warnings thingatpt
tex-ispell tex-style tex ivy-rich counsel xdg xref project dired+ image-dired
image-mode exif format-spec image-file highlight bookmark+ bookmark+-key
derived bookmark+-1 bookmark+-bmu bookmark+-lit bookmark text-property-search
pp dired-aux dired-x bm dired dired-loaddefs swiper ivy delsel colir color
ivy-overlay two-column hydra lv goto-line-preview engine-mode direnv cus-edit
wid-edit auth-source-pass agda-input quail diminish cl-extra help-mode
jka-compr midnight magit-autorevert magit-git magit-section magit-utils crm
dash grep compile comint ansi-color ring autorevert filenotify time cus-start
cus-load use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight
use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key use-package-core tab-line
pcase easy-mmode tex-site rx advice finder-inf slime-autoloads cl edmacro
kmacro info package easymenu browse-url url-handlers url-parse auth-source
cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map
url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode
elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow
isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face
macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads kqueue cocoa ns
lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1476868 244641)
 (symbols 48 104669 2)
 (strings 32 643154 29515)
 (string-bytes 1 25255450)
 (vectors 16 143943)
 (vector-slots 8 3226336 189662)
 (floats 8 1705 976)
 (intervals 56 19547 1686)
 (buffers 1000 110))

-- 
John Wiegley                  GPG fingerprint = 4710 CF98 AF9B 327B B80F
http://newartisans.com                          60E1 46C4 BD1A 7AC1 4BA2