Subject: [PATCH 0/3] gnu: Add rust-dialoguer.
From: André Batista <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2020 19:45:45 -0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

This patch series adds rust-dialoguer-0.3 which is a dependency for
wasm-pack. Unfortunately, one test is failing for this version and
I couldn't figure how to disable it without the hammer. Attached are
the logs for the test failures. It is missing a trait implementation
before usage, but src/prompts.rs appears to implement it. Maybe it
is the default impl that is lacking.

----

For more information about this error, try `rustc --explain E0277`.
Couldn't compile the test.

failures:
    src/prompts.rs - prompts::Input (line 35)

test result: FAILED. 3 passed; 1 failed; 0 ignored; 0 measured; 0 filtered out

error: test failed, to rerun pass '--doc'
command "cargo" "test" "--release" failed with status 101

----