Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 0/3] Knot: Enable DoH; build Info Manual; work on aarch64-linux
From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
To: Simon South <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2020 16:41:24 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Simon,

Thank you for this series.  I really like the way our Knot package 
looks now.

Pushed to master as 4e869b180a94aa5bf5ae70ca48e0527e8e8db8db 
together with XDP support, and some insignificant changes:

Simon South 写道：
> - Removing mention in the commit descriptions of silencing 
> warnings
>   from configure (he's right, it's a bit silly to worry about 
>   this);

These warnings weren't worth it but it's certainly not silly to 
pay attention to ./configure output.  Good habit.  ./configure 
can't know if we're regressing, after all.

> - Replacing the description in the patch file with something 
> more
>   informative that includes a link to the original issue; and

Thanks.

> - Registering the patch file in gnu/local.mk.

Perfect.  I added ‘(dist_patch_DATA)’ to the commit message.

Closing,

T G-R