Subject: 28.0.50; Latest emacs 28.0.50 with feature/native-comp cannnot render any text in GUI on MacOS v10.15.5.
From: AllenDang <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 11:49:18 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

After compile, double click ./nextstep/Emacs.app, the window content is
blank, all text are invisible.

It I launch emacs in terminal like
./nextstep/Emacs.app/Content/MacOS/emacs -nw, everyting works fine.

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 3, x86_64-apple-darwin19.5.0, NS appkit-1894.50 Version 10.15.5 (Build 19F101))
 of 2020-07-20 built on AllenDangMacBookPro.local
Repository revision: 37e0dbc97242a69da9f02039f5635261a307659a
Repository branch: feature/native-comp
System Description:  Mac OS X 10.15.5

Recent messages:
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Package subdirs is deprecated
ESC C-M-x M-x is undefined

Configured using:
 'configure --disable-dependency-tracking --disable-silent-rules
 --enable-locallisppath=/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp
 --infodir=/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/share/info/emacs
 --prefix=/Users/allendang/gccemacs --with-nativecomp --with-json
 --with-ns --disable-ns-self-contained --with-xml2 --with-gnutls
 --with-imagemagick --with-modules --with-rsvg
 CFLAGS=-I/usr/local/Cellar/gcc/10.1.0/include
 'LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/Cellar/gcc/10.1.0/lib/gcc/10
 -I/usr/local/Cellar/gcc/10.1.0/include''

Configured features:
PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK GLIB NOTIFY KQUEUE ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS NS MODULES THREADS JSON PDUMPER LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs
rfc822 mml easymenu mml-sec password-cache epa derived epg epg-config
gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs text-property-search time-date subr-x seq
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader cl-loaddefs cl-lib sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils term/xterm xterm byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize mule-util
term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face pcase macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1
md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads kqueue cocoa ns lcms2
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 60769 8731)
 (symbols 48 6125 0)
 (strings 32 15871 2202)
 (string-bytes 1 525502)
 (vectors 16 7628)
 (vector-slots 8 151727 4214)
 (floats 8 23 21)
 (intervals 56 210 0)
 (buffers 992 10))