Subject: Re: bug#42191: hplip-3.20.6 hash mismatch
From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
To: Matthew Brooks <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 2020 19:40:41 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Matthew,

Matthew Brooks 写道：
> Looks like the tarball for hplip was changed in-place 
> again. It's been this way for a few days, and since it doesn't 
> seem to have been reported yet, I figured I should do it.

Thank you for doing so.

  $ file hplip-3.20.6.tar.gz 
  hplip-3.20.6.tar.gz: gzip compressed data, last modified: Thu 
  Jun 18 13:10:19 2020,

Nice.

The diff is a small (and irrelevant to us) qpdf→pikepdf switch for 
Red Hat, quoted below.  Fixed in 
ef0e7a5d332f0947adb3556cc5a8c8836eac0b6c.

Kind regards,

T G-R

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
│ ├── hplip-3.20.6/installer/distros.dat
│ │ @@ -2635,16 +2635,16 @@
│ │  drv_dir=/usr/share/cups/drv/HP
│ │  ui_toolkit=qt4
│ │  policykit=0
│ │  native_cups=1
│ │  open_mdns_port=/bin/bash ./init-iptables-firewall
│ │  package_mgr_cmd= sudo dnf -y -d 10 -e 1 install 
$packages_to_install
│ │  pre_depend_cmd=sudo dnf check-update
│ │ -scanjet_depend_cmd=sudo dnf -y -d 10 -e 1 install 
python-pip,sudo pip install opencv-python,sudo pip install 
pypdf2,sudo pip install imutils,sudo dnf -y -d 10 -e 1 install 
zbar-devel,sudo dnf update gcc,sudo dnf -y -d 10 -e 1 install 
zbar-*,sudo dnf -y -d 10 -e 1 install leptonica,sudo dnf -y -d 10 
-e 1 install leptonica-devel,sudo dnf -y -d 10 -e 1 install 
tesseract,sudo dnf -y -d 10 -e 1 install tesseract-devel,sudo pip 
install tesserocr,sudo dnf -y -d 10 -e 1 install 
tesseract-langpack-*,sudo dnf -y -d 10 -e 1 install 
tesseract-osd,sudo dnf -y -d 10 -e 1 install qpdf,sudo pip install 
pypdfocr,sudo pip install scikit-image,sudo pip install scipy^M
│ │ -scanjet_py3_depend_cmd=sudo dnf -y -d 10 -e 1 install 
python3-pip,sudo pip3 install opencv-python,sudo pip3 install 
pypdf2,sudo pip3 install imutils,sudo dnf -y -d 10 -e 1 install 
leptonica,sudo dnf -y -d 10 -e 1 install leptonica-devel,sudo dnf 
-y -d 10 -e 1 install tesseract,sudo dnf -y -d 10 -e 1 install 
tesseract-devel,sudo pip3 install tesserocr,sudo dnf -y -d 10 -e 1 
install tesseract-langpack-*,sudo dnf -y -d 10 -e 1 install 
tesseract-osd,sudo dnf -y -d 10 -e 1 install qpdf,sudo pip3 
install ocrmypdf,sudo pip3 install scikit-image,sudo pip3 install 
scipy^M
│ │ +scanjet_depend_cmd=sudo dnf -y -d 10 -e 1 install 
python-pip,sudo pip install opencv-python,sudo pip install 
pypdf2,sudo pip install imutils,sudo dnf -y -d 10 -e 1 install 
zbar-devel,sudo dnf update gcc,sudo dnf -y -d 10 -e 1 install 
zbar-*,sudo dnf -y -d 10 -e 1 install leptonica,sudo dnf -y -d 10 
-e 1 install leptonica-devel,sudo dnf -y -d 10 -e 1 install 
tesseract,sudo dnf -y -d 10 -e 1 install tesseract-devel,sudo pip 
install tesserocr,sudo dnf -y -d 10 -e 1 install 
tesseract-langpack-*,sudo dnf -y -d 10 -e 1 install 
tesseract-osd,sudo pip install pikepdf,sudo pip install 
pypdfocr,sudo pip install scikit-image,sudo pip install scipy^M
│ │ +scanjet_py3_depend_cmd=sudo dnf -y -d 10 -e 1 install 
python3-pip,sudo pip3 install opencv-python,sudo pip3 install 
pypdf2,sudo pip3 install imutils,sudo dnf -y -d 10 -e 1 install 
leptonica,sudo dnf -y -d 10 -e 1 install leptonica-devel,sudo dnf 
-y -d 10 -e 1 install tesseract,sudo dnf -y -d 10 -e 1 install 
tesseract-devel,sudo pip3 install tesserocr,sudo dnf -y -d 10 -e 1 
install tesseract-langpack-*,sudo dnf -y -d 10 -e 1 install 
tesseract-osd,sudo pip3 install pikepdf,sudo pip3 install 
ocrmypdf,sudo pip3 install scikit-image,sudo pip3 install scipy^M
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---