Subject: [BUG] Rust 1.19.0 failing to build
From: Kurt I <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2020 15:46:47 -0600
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Running guix system reconfigure and it's failing to build as a
dependency for wine 5.3

starting phase `build'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/librustc_tsan.rlib.hir' ->
`output/librustc_tsan.rlib.hir'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/libcore.rlib.c' -> `output/libcore.rlib.c'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/liballoc.rlib.d' -> `output/liballoc.rlib.d'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/librustc_lsan.rlib.o' -> `output/librustc_lsan.rlib.o'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/librustc_lsan.rlib' -> `output/librustc_lsan.rlib'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/librustc_msan.rlib.hir' ->
`output/librustc_msan.rlib.hir'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/librustc_msan.rlib.c' -> `output/librustc_msan.rlib.c'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/liballoc_system.rlib.o' ->
`output/liballoc_system.rlib.o'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/libcompiler_builtins.rlib.d' ->
`output/libcompiler_builtins.rlib.d'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/libstd_unicode.rlib.hir' ->
`output/libstd_unicode.rlib.hir'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/libcore.rlib.hir' -> `output/libcore.rlib.hir'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/libtest.rlib.o' -> `output/libtest.rlib.o'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/libproc_macro.rlib.c' -> `output/libproc_macro.rlib.c'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/libpanic_unwind.rlib.c' ->
`output/libpanic_unwind.rlib.c'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/liballoc.rlib.c' -> `output/liballoc.rlib.c'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/librand.rlib' -> `output/librand.rlib'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/liblibc.rlib.hir' -> `output/liblibc.rlib.hir'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/libcompiler_builtins.rlib.hir' ->
`output/libcompiler_builtins.rlib.hir'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/librustc_asan.rlib' -> `output/librustc_asan.rlib'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/libcollections.rlib' -> `output/libcollections.rlib'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/libpanic_abort.rlib.d' -> `output/libpanic_abort.rlib.d'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/libterm.rlib.hir' -> `output/libterm.rlib.hir'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/libstd.rlib' -> `output/libstd.rlib'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/librustc_lsan.rlib.c' -> `output/librustc_lsan.rlib.c'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/libgetopts.rlib.c' -> `output/libgetopts.rlib.c'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/libterm.rlib.d' -> `output/libterm.rlib.d'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/librand.rlib.d' -> `output/librand.rlib.d'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/librustc_asan.rlib.hir' ->
`output/librustc_asan.rlib.hir'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/libterm.rlib.c' -> `output/libterm.rlib.c'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/liballoc_system.rlib.c' ->
`output/liballoc_system.rlib.c'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/liballoc.rlib.o' -> `output/liballoc.rlib.o'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/libunwind.rlib' -> `output/libunwind.rlib'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/libpanic_unwind.rlib.o' ->
`output/libpanic_unwind.rlib.o'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/librustc_msan.rlib.o' -> `output/librustc_msan.rlib.o'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/libunwind.rlib.c' -> `output/libunwind.rlib.c'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/libstd.rlib.d' -> `output/libstd.rlib.d'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/libcompiler_builtins.rlib.c' ->
`output/libcompiler_builtins.rlib.c'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/librustc_tsan.rlib.d' -> `output/librustc_tsan.rlib.d'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/liballoc.rlib' -> `output/liballoc.rlib'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/libcollections.rlib.d' -> `output/libcollections.rlib.d'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/liballoc_system.rlib' -> `output/liballoc_system.rlib'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/libpanic_unwind.rlib.d' ->
`output/libpanic_unwind.rlib.d'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/libgetopts.rlib.hir' -> `output/libgetopts.rlib.hir'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/librustc_msan.rlib.d' -> `output/librustc_msan.rlib.d'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/libtest.rlib' -> `output/libtest.rlib'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/libproc_macro.rlib.o' -> `output/libproc_macro.rlib.o'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/libstd_unicode.rlib.c' -> `output/libstd_unicode.rlib.c'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/libpanic_abort.rlib.c' -> `output/libpanic_abort.rlib.c'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/libcore.rlib.o' -> `output/libcore.rlib.o'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/libunwind.rlib.o' -> `output/libunwind.rlib.o'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/librustc_tsan.rlib.o' -> `output/librustc_tsan.rlib.o'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/libcore.rlib.d' -> `output/libcore.rlib.d'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/libcollections.rlib.hir' ->
`output/libcollections.rlib.hir'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/libgetopts.rlib' -> `output/libgetopts.rlib'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/librustc_lsan.rlib.d' -> `output/librustc_lsan.rlib.d'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/libcompiler_builtins.rlib.o' ->
`output/libcompiler_builtins.rlib.o'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/libtest.rlib.c' -> `output/libtest.rlib.c'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/libunwind.rlib.d' -> `output/libunwind.rlib.d'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/librand.rlib.o' -> `output/librand.rlib.o'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/libpanic_unwind.rlib' -> `output/libpanic_unwind.rlib'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/libstd_unicode.rlib.o' -> `output/libstd_unicode.rlib.o'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/liballoc.rlib.hir' -> `output/liballoc.rlib.hir'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/librustc_asan.rlib.o' -> `output/librustc_asan.rlib.o'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/liblibc.rlib.c' -> `output/liblibc.rlib.c'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/libtest.rlib.hir' -> `output/libtest.rlib.hir'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/libtest.rlib.d' -> `output/libtest.rlib.d'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/librustc_asan.rlib.c' -> `output/librustc_asan.rlib.c'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/liballoc_system.rlib.hir' ->
`output/liballoc_system.rlib.hir'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/libunwind.rlib.hir' -> `output/libunwind.rlib.hir'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/libterm.rlib.o' -> `output/libterm.rlib.o'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/librustc_lsan.rlib.hir' ->
`output/librustc_lsan.rlib.hir'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/libstd_unicode.rlib' -> `output/libstd_unicode.rlib'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/libgetopts.rlib.o' -> `output/libgetopts.rlib.o'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/liblibc.rlib' -> `output/liblibc.rlib'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/libstd_unicode.rlib.d' -> `output/libstd_unicode.rlib.d'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/libproc_macro.rlib.d' -> `output/libproc_macro.rlib.d'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/librustc_asan.rlib.d' -> `output/librustc_asan.rlib.d'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/libcollections.rlib.o' -> `output/libcollections.rlib.o'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/libpanic_abort.rlib.hir' ->
`output/libpanic_abort.rlib.hir'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/librand.rlib.c' -> `output/librand.rlib.c'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/librand.rlib.hir' -> `output/librand.rlib.hir'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/libpanic_abort.rlib' -> `output/libpanic_abort.rlib'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/liblibc.rlib.d' -> `output/liblibc.rlib.d'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/librustc_tsan.rlib' -> `output/librustc_tsan.rlib'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/librustc_msan.rlib' -> `output/librustc_msan.rlib'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/libcompiler_builtins.rlib' ->
`output/libcompiler_builtins.rlib'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/libproc_macro.rlib' -> `output/libproc_macro.rlib'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/libstd.rlib.c' -> `output/libstd.rlib.c'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/libpanic_abort.rlib.o' -> `output/libpanic_abort.rlib.o'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/libcore.rlib' -> `output/libcore.rlib'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/libstd.rlib.hir' -> `output/libstd.rlib.hir'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/liblibc.rlib.o' -> `output/liblibc.rlib.o'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/libstd.rlib.o' -> `output/libstd.rlib.o'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/libgetopts.rlib.d' -> `output/libgetopts.rlib.d'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/libproc_macro.rlib.hir' ->
`output/libproc_macro.rlib.hir'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/libcollections.rlib.c' -> `output/libcollections.rlib.c'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/libpanic_unwind.rlib.hir' ->
`output/libpanic_unwind.rlib.hir'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/libterm.rlib' -> `output/libterm.rlib'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/librustc_tsan.rlib.c' -> `output/librustc_tsan.rlib.c'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/liballoc_system.rlib.d' ->
`output/liballoc_system.rlib.d'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/rust/test_run-pass_hello.c' -> `output/rust/test_run-
pass_hello.c'
`/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust/rust/test_run-pass_hello' -> `output/rust/test_run-
pass_hello'
(0/50) BUILDING term v0.0.0
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/libterm/lib.rs -o output/rustc-build/libterm.rlib --crate-name term
--crate-type rlib -C emit-depfile=output/rustc-build/libterm.rlib.d -g
--cfg debug_assertions -O -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/rustc-build
(1/50) BUILDING rustc_platform_intrinsics v0.0.0
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/librustc_platform_intrinsics/lib.rs -o output/rustc-
build/librustc_platform_intrinsics.rlib --crate-name
rustc_platform_intrinsics --crate-type rlib -C emit-
depfile=output/rustc-build/librustc_platform_intrinsics.rlib.d -g --cfg 
debug_assertions -O -L /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-
mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L output/rustc-build
(2/50) BUILDING rustc_serialize from rustc-serialize v0.3.24
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/rustc-serialize/src/lib.rs -o output/rustc-
build/librustc_serialize-0_3_24.rlib --crate-name rustc_serialize --
crate-type rlib -C emit-depfile=output/rustc-build/librustc_serialize-
0_3_24.rlib.d --crate-tag 0_3_24 -g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/rustc-build
(3/50) BUILDING rls_span from rls-span v0.4.0 with features [serialize-
rustc,rustc-serialize]
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/rls-span/src/lib.rs -o output/rustc-build/librls_span-
0_4_0.rlib --crate-name rls_span --crate-type rlib -C emit-
depfile=output/rustc-build/librls_span-0_4_0.rlib.d --crate-tag 0_4_0
-g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/rustc-build --cfg feature=serialize-rustc --cfg feature=rustc-
serialize --extern rustc_serialize=output/rustc-
build/librustc_serialize-0_3_24.rlib
(4/50) BUILDING rls_data from rls-data v0.3.1
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/rls-data/src/lib.rs -o output/rustc-build/librls_data-
0_3_1.rlib --crate-name rls_data --crate-type rlib -C emit-
depfile=output/rustc-build/librls_data-0_3_1.rlib.d --crate-tag 0_3_1
-g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/rustc-build --extern rls_span=output/rustc-build/librls_span-
0_4_0.rlib --extern rustc_serialize=output/rustc-
build/librustc_serialize-0_3_24.rlib
(5/50) BUILDING gcc v0.3.50
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/gcc/src/lib.rs -o output/rustc-build/libgcc-0_3_50.rlib --
crate-name gcc --crate-type rlib -C emit-depfile=output/rustc-
build/libgcc-0_3_50.rlib.d --crate-tag 0_3_50 -g --cfg debug_assertions
-O -L /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust
-L output/rustc-build
(6/50) BUILDING getopts v0.0.0
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/libgetopts/lib.rs -o output/rustc-build/libgetopts.rlib --crate-
name getopts --crate-type rlib -C emit-depfile=output/rustc-
build/libgetopts.rlib.d -g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/rustc-build
(7/50) BUILDING test v0.0.0
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/libtest/lib.rs -o output/rustc-build/libtest.rlib --crate-name test
--crate-type rlib -C emit-depfile=output/rustc-build/libtest.rlib.d -g
--cfg debug_assertions -O -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/rustc-build --extern getopts=output/rustc-build/libgetopts.rlib
--extern term=output/rustc-build/libterm.rlib
(8/50) BUILDING arena v0.0.0
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/libarena/lib.rs -o output/rustc-build/libarena.rlib --crate-name
arena --crate-type rlib -C emit-depfile=output/rustc-
build/libarena.rlib.d -g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/rustc-build
(9/50) BUILDING fmt_macros v0.0.0
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/libfmt_macros/lib.rs -o output/rustc-build/libfmt_macros.rlib --
crate-name fmt_macros --crate-type rlib -C emit-depfile=output/rustc-
build/libfmt_macros.rlib.d -g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/rustc-build
(10/50) BUILDING graphviz v0.0.0
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/libgraphviz/lib.rs -o output/rustc-build/libgraphviz.rlib --crate-
name graphviz --crate-type rlib -C emit-depfile=output/rustc-
build/libgraphviz.rlib.d -g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/rustc-build
(11/50) BUILDING rustc_bitflags v0.0.0
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/librustc_bitflags/lib.rs -o output/rustc-
build/librustc_bitflags.rlib --crate-name rustc_bitflags --crate-type
rlib -C emit-depfile=output/rustc-build/librustc_bitflags.rlib.d -g --
cfg debug_assertions -O -L /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-
mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L output/rustc-build
(12/50) BUILDING stable_deref_trait v1.0.0 with features [std]
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/stable_deref_trait/src/lib.rs -o output/rustc-
build/libstable_deref_trait-1_0_0.rlib --crate-name stable_deref_trait
--crate-type rlib -C emit-depfile=output/rustc-
build/libstable_deref_trait-1_0_0.rlib.d --crate-tag 1_0_0 -g --cfg
debug_assertions -O -L /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-
mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L output/rustc-build --cfg feature=std
(13/50) BUILDING owning_ref v0.3.3
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/owning_ref/src/lib.rs -o output/rustc-build/libowning_ref-
0_3_3.rlib --crate-name owning_ref --crate-type rlib -C emit-
depfile=output/rustc-build/libowning_ref-0_3_3.rlib.d --crate-tag 0_3_3
-g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/rustc-build --extern stable_deref_trait=output/rustc-
build/libstable_deref_trait-1_0_0.rlib
(14/50) BUILDING libc v0.2.22 with features [use_std]
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/libc/src/lib.rs -o output/rustc-build/liblibc-0_2_22.rlib --
crate-name libc --crate-type rlib -C emit-depfile=output/rustc-
build/liblibc-0_2_22.rlib.d --crate-tag 0_2_22 -g --cfg
debug_assertions -O -L /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-
mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L output/rustc-build --cfg feature=use_std
(15/50) BUILDING filetime v0.1.10
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/filetime/src/lib.rs -o output/rustc-build/libfiletime-
0_1_10.rlib --crate-name filetime --crate-type rlib -C emit-
depfile=output/rustc-build/libfiletime-0_1_10.rlib.d --crate-tag 0_1_10
-g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/rustc-build --extern libc=output/rustc-build/liblibc-0_2_22.rlib
(16/50) BUILDING build_helper v0.1.0
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/build_helper/lib.rs -o output/rustc-build/libbuild_helper-
0_1_0.rlib --crate-name build_helper --crate-type rlib -C emit-
depfile=output/rustc-build/libbuild_helper-0_1_0.rlib.d --crate-tag
0_1_0 -g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/rustc-build --extern filetime=output/rustc-build/libfiletime-
0_1_10.rlib
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/librustc_llvm/build.rs --crate-name build --crate-type bin -o
output/rustc-build/rustc_llvm_build -L output/rustc-build -g -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust --
extern build_helper=output/rustc-build/libbuild_helper-0_1_0.rlib --
extern gcc=output/rustc-build/libgcc-0_3_50.rlib
> /tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/output/rustc-
build/rustc_llvm_build
(17/50) BUILDING rustc_llvm v0.0.0
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/librustc_llvm/lib.rs -o output/rustc-build/librustc_llvm.rlib --
crate-name rustc_llvm --crate-type rlib -C emit-depfile=output/rustc-
build/librustc_llvm.rlib.d -g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/rustc-build -L /tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-
src/output/rustc-build/build_rustc_llvm -L
/gnu/store/zfsmpxsfwgpdzsz3ycqifakmf26i7nzb-llvm-3.9.1/lib -l rustllvm
-l LLVMX86Disassembler -l LLVMX86AsmParser -l LLVMX86CodeGen -l
LLVMX86Desc -l LLVMX86Info -l LLVMX86AsmPrinter -l LLVMX86Utils -l
LLVMSystemZDisassembler -l LLVMSystemZCodeGen -l LLVMSystemZAsmParser
-l LLVMSystemZDesc -l LLVMSystemZInfo -l LLVMSystemZAsmPrinter -l
LLVMSparcDisassembler -l LLVMSparcCodeGen -l LLVMSparcAsmParser -l
LLVMSparcDesc -l LLVMSparcInfo -l LLVMSparcAsmPrinter -l
LLVMPowerPCDisassembler -l LLVMPowerPCCodeGen -l LLVMPowerPCAsmParser
-l LLVMPowerPCDesc -l LLVMPowerPCInfo -l LLVMPowerPCAsmPrinter -l
LLVMNVPTXCodeGen -l LLVMNVPTXDesc -l LLVMNVPTXInfo -l
LLVMNVPTXAsmPrinter -l LLVMMSP430CodeGen -l LLVMMSP430Desc -l
LLVMMSP430Info -l LLVMMSP430AsmPrinter -l LLVMMipsDisassembler -l
LLVMMipsCodeGen -l LLVMMipsAsmParser -l LLVMMipsDesc -l LLVMMipsInfo -l
LLVMMipsAsmPrinter -l LLVMMCJIT -l LLVMipo -l LLVMVectorize -l
LLVMLinker -l LLVMIRReader -l LLVMInterpreter -l LLVMExecutionEngine -l
LLVMRuntimeDyld -l LLVMObject -l LLVMAsmParser -l LLVMARMDisassembler
-l LLVMARMCodeGen -l LLVMARMAsmParser -l LLVMARMDesc -l LLVMARMInfo -l
LLVMARMAsmPrinter -l LLVMAArch64Disassembler -l LLVMMCDisassembler -l
LLVMAArch64CodeGen -l LLVMGlobalISel -l LLVMSelectionDAG -l
LLVMAsmPrinter -l LLVMDebugInfoCodeView -l LLVMCodeGen -l LLVMTarget -l
LLVMScalarOpts -l LLVMInstCombine -l LLVMInstrumentation -l
LLVMTransformUtils -l LLVMBitWriter -l LLVMBitReader -l LLVMAnalysis -l
LLVMProfileData -l LLVMCore -l LLVMAArch64AsmParser -l LLVMMCParser -l
LLVMAArch64Desc -l LLVMAArch64Info -l LLVMAArch64AsmPrinter -l LLVMMC
-l LLVMAArch64Utils -l LLVMSupport -l rt -l dl -l pthread -l z -l m -l
stdc++ --cfg llvm_component="aarch64" --cfg llvm_component="arm" --cfg
llvm_component="asmparser" --cfg llvm_component="bitreader" --cfg
llvm_component="bitwriter" --cfg llvm_component="instrumentation" --cfg 
llvm_component="interpreter" --cfg llvm_component="ipo" --cfg
llvm_component="linker" --cfg llvm_component="mcjit" --cfg
llvm_component="mips" --cfg llvm_component="msp430" --cfg
llvm_component="nvptx" --cfg llvm_component="powerpc" --cfg
llvm_component="sparc" --cfg llvm_component="systemz" --cfg
llvm_component="x86" --extern rustc_bitflags=output/rustc-
build/librustc_bitflags.rlib
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/libflate/build.rs --crate-name build --crate-type bin -o
output/rustc-build/flate_build -L output/rustc-build -g -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust --
extern build_helper=output/rustc-build/libbuild_helper-0_1_0.rlib --
extern gcc=output/rustc-build/libgcc-0_3_50.rlib
> /tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/output/rustc-
build/flate_build
(18/50) BUILDING flate v0.0.0
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/libflate/lib.rs -o output/rustc-build/libflate.rlib --crate-name
flate --crate-type rlib -C emit-depfile=output/rustc-
build/libflate.rlib.d -g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/rustc-build -L /tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-
src/output/rustc-build/build_flate -l miniz
(19/50) BUILDING bitflags v0.8.2
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/bitflags-0.8.2/src/lib.rs -o output/rustc-build/libbitflags-
0_8_2.rlib --crate-name bitflags --crate-type rlib -C emit-
depfile=output/rustc-build/libbitflags-0_8_2.rlib.d --crate-tag 0_8_2
-g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/rustc-build
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/pulldown-cmark/build.rs --crate-name build --crate-type bin
-o output/rustc-build/pulldown-cmark_build -L output/rustc-build -g -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust
> /tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/output/rustc-
build/pulldown-cmark_build
(20/50) BUILDING pulldown_cmark from pulldown-cmark v0.0.14
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/pulldown-cmark/src/lib.rs -o output/rustc-
build/libpulldown_cmark-0_0_14.rlib --crate-name pulldown_cmark --
crate-type rlib -C emit-depfile=output/rustc-build/libpulldown_cmark-
0_0_14.rlib.d --crate-tag 0_0_14 -g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/rustc-build --extern bitflags=output/rustc-build/libbitflags-
0_8_2.rlib
(21/50) BUILDING term v0.4.5
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/term/src/lib.rs -o output/rustc-build/libterm-0_4_5.rlib --
crate-name term --crate-type rlib -C emit-depfile=output/rustc-
build/libterm-0_4_5.rlib.d --crate-tag 0_4_5 -g --cfg debug_assertions
-O -L /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust
-L output/rustc-build
(22/50) BUILDING log v0.3.7 with features
[use_std,release_max_level_info]
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/log/src/lib.rs -o output/rustc-build/liblog-0_3_7.rlib --
crate-name log --crate-type rlib -C emit-depfile=output/rustc-
build/liblog-0_3_7.rlib.d --crate-tag 0_3_7 -g --cfg debug_assertions
-O -L /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust
-L output/rustc-build --cfg feature=use_std --cfg
feature=release_max_level_info
(23/50) BUILDING env_logger v0.4.2
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/env_logger/src/lib.rs -o output/rustc-build/libenv_logger-
0_4_2.rlib --crate-name env_logger --crate-type rlib -C emit-
depfile=output/rustc-build/libenv_logger-0_4_2.rlib.d --crate-tag 0_4_2
-g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/rustc-build --extern log=output/rustc-build/liblog-0_3_7.rlib
(24/50) BUILDING serialize v0.0.0
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/libserialize/lib.rs -o output/rustc-build/libserialize.rlib --
crate-name serialize --crate-type rlib -C emit-depfile=output/rustc-
build/libserialize.rlib.d -g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/rustc-build
(25/50) BUILDING rustc_data_structures v0.0.0
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/librustc_data_structures/lib.rs -o output/rustc-
build/librustc_data_structures.rlib --crate-name rustc_data_structures
--crate-type rlib -C emit-depfile=output/rustc-
build/librustc_data_structures.rlib.d -g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/rustc-build --extern log=output/rustc-build/liblog-0_3_7.rlib --
extern serialize=output/rustc-build/libserialize.rlib
(26/50) BUILDING syntax_pos v0.0.0
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/libsyntax_pos/lib.rs -o output/rustc-build/libsyntax_pos.rlib --
crate-name syntax_pos --crate-type rlib -C emit-depfile=output/rustc-
build/libsyntax_pos.rlib.d -g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/rustc-build --extern serialize=output/rustc-
build/libserialize.rlib
(27/50) BUILDING rustc_errors v0.0.0
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/librustc_errors/lib.rs -o output/rustc-build/librustc_errors.rlib
--crate-name rustc_errors --crate-type rlib -C emit-
depfile=output/rustc-build/librustc_errors.rlib.d -g --cfg
debug_assertions -O -L /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-
mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L output/rustc-build --extern term=output/rustc-
build/libterm-0_4_5.rlib --extern serialize=output/rustc-
build/libserialize.rlib --extern syntax_pos=output/rustc-
build/libsyntax_pos.rlib
(28/50) BUILDING syntax v0.0.0
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/libsyntax/lib.rs -o output/rustc-build/libsyntax.rlib --crate-name
syntax --crate-type rlib -C emit-depfile=output/rustc-
build/libsyntax.rlib.d -g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/rustc-build --extern serialize=output/rustc-
build/libserialize.rlib --extern log=output/rustc-build/liblog-
0_3_7.rlib --extern bitflags=output/rustc-build/libbitflags-0_8_2.rlib
--extern syntax_pos=output/rustc-build/libsyntax_pos.rlib --extern
rustc_errors=output/rustc-build/librustc_errors.rlib --extern
rustc_data_structures=output/rustc-build/librustc_data_structures.rlib
(29/50) BUILDING rustc_back v0.0.0
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/librustc_back/lib.rs -o output/rustc-build/librustc_back.rlib --
crate-name rustc_back --crate-type rlib -C emit-depfile=output/rustc-
build/librustc_back.rlib.d -g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/rustc-build --extern syntax=output/rustc-build/libsyntax.rlib --
extern serialize=output/rustc-build/libserialize.rlib --extern
log=output/rustc-build/liblog-0_3_7.rlib
(30/50) BUILDING rustc_const_math v0.0.0
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/librustc_const_math/lib.rs -o output/rustc-
build/librustc_const_math.rlib --crate-name rustc_const_math --crate-
type rlib -C emit-depfile=output/rustc-build/librustc_const_math.rlib.d 
-g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/rustc-build --extern serialize=output/rustc-
build/libserialize.rlib --extern syntax=output/rustc-
build/libsyntax.rlib
(31/50) BUILDING rustc v0.0.0
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/librustc/lib.rs -o output/rustc-build/librustc.rlib --crate-name
rustc --crate-type rlib -C emit-depfile=output/rustc-
build/librustc.rlib.d -g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/rustc-build --extern getopts=output/rustc-build/libgetopts.rlib
--extern arena=output/rustc-build/libarena.rlib --extern
fmt_macros=output/rustc-build/libfmt_macros.rlib --extern
graphviz=output/rustc-build/libgraphviz.rlib --extern log=output/rustc-
build/liblog-0_3_7.rlib --extern owning_ref=output/rustc-
build/libowning_ref-0_3_3.rlib --extern rustc_back=output/rustc-
build/librustc_back.rlib --extern rustc_bitflags=output/rustc-
build/librustc_bitflags.rlib --extern rustc_const_math=output/rustc-
build/librustc_const_math.rlib --extern
rustc_data_structures=output/rustc-build/librustc_data_structures.rlib
--extern rustc_errors=output/rustc-build/librustc_errors.rlib --extern
serialize=output/rustc-build/libserialize.rlib --extern
syntax=output/rustc-build/libsyntax.rlib --extern
syntax_pos=output/rustc-build/libsyntax_pos.rlib
(32/50) BUILDING rustc_resolve v0.0.0
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/librustc_resolve/lib.rs -o output/rustc-build/librustc_resolve.rlib 
--crate-name rustc_resolve --crate-type rlib -C emit-
depfile=output/rustc-build/librustc_resolve.rlib.d -g --cfg
debug_assertions -O -L /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-
mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L output/rustc-build --extern log=output/rustc-
build/liblog-0_3_7.rlib --extern syntax=output/rustc-
build/libsyntax.rlib --extern rustc=output/rustc-build/librustc.rlib --
extern arena=output/rustc-build/libarena.rlib --extern
rustc_errors=output/rustc-build/librustc_errors.rlib --extern
syntax_pos=output/rustc-build/libsyntax_pos.rlib
(33/50) BUILDING rustc_privacy v0.0.0
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/librustc_privacy/lib.rs -o output/rustc-build/librustc_privacy.rlib 
--crate-name rustc_privacy --crate-type rlib -C emit-
depfile=output/rustc-build/librustc_privacy.rlib.d -g --cfg
debug_assertions -O -L /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-
mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L output/rustc-build --extern rustc=output/rustc-
build/librustc.rlib --extern syntax=output/rustc-build/libsyntax.rlib
--extern syntax_pos=output/rustc-build/libsyntax_pos.rlib
(34/50) BUILDING rustc_typeck v0.0.0
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/librustc_typeck/lib.rs -o output/rustc-build/librustc_typeck.rlib
--crate-name rustc_typeck --crate-type rlib -C emit-
depfile=output/rustc-build/librustc_typeck.rlib.d -g --cfg
debug_assertions -O -L /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-
mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L output/rustc-build --extern log=output/rustc-
build/liblog-0_3_7.rlib --extern syntax=output/rustc-
build/libsyntax.rlib --extern arena=output/rustc-build/libarena.rlib --
extern fmt_macros=output/rustc-build/libfmt_macros.rlib --extern
rustc=output/rustc-build/librustc.rlib --extern
rustc_back=output/rustc-build/librustc_back.rlib --extern
rustc_const_math=output/rustc-build/librustc_const_math.rlib --extern
rustc_data_structures=output/rustc-build/librustc_data_structures.rlib
--extern rustc_platform_intrinsics=output/rustc-
build/librustc_platform_intrinsics.rlib --extern
syntax_pos=output/rustc-build/libsyntax_pos.rlib --extern
rustc_errors=output/rustc-build/librustc_errors.rlib
(35/50) BUILDING rustc_save_analysis v0.0.0
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/librustc_save_analysis/lib.rs -o output/rustc-
build/librustc_save_analysis.rlib --crate-name rustc_save_analysis --
crate-type rlib -C emit-depfile=output/rustc-
build/librustc_save_analysis.rlib.d -g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/rustc-build --extern log=output/rustc-build/liblog-0_3_7.rlib --
extern rustc=output/rustc-build/librustc.rlib --extern
rustc_typeck=output/rustc-build/librustc_typeck.rlib --extern
syntax=output/rustc-build/libsyntax.rlib --extern
syntax_pos=output/rustc-build/libsyntax_pos.rlib --extern
rls_data=output/rustc-build/librls_data-0_3_1.rlib --extern
rls_span=output/rustc-build/librls_span-0_4_0.rlib --extern
rustc_serialize=output/rustc-build/librustc_serialize-0_3_24.rlib
(36/50) BUILDING rustc_incremental v0.0.0
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/librustc_incremental/lib.rs -o output/rustc-
build/librustc_incremental.rlib --crate-name rustc_incremental --crate-
type rlib -C emit-depfile=output/rustc-
build/librustc_incremental.rlib.d -g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/rustc-build --extern graphviz=output/rustc-
build/libgraphviz.rlib --extern rustc=output/rustc-build/librustc.rlib
--extern rustc_data_structures=output/rustc-
build/librustc_data_structures.rlib --extern serialize=output/rustc-
build/libserialize.rlib --extern log=output/rustc-build/liblog-
0_3_7.rlib --extern syntax=output/rustc-build/libsyntax.rlib --extern
syntax_pos=output/rustc-build/libsyntax_pos.rlib
(37/50) BUILDING rustc_trans v0.0.0
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/librustc_trans/lib.rs -o output/rustc-build/librustc_trans.rlib --
crate-name rustc_trans --crate-type rlib -C emit-depfile=output/rustc-
build/librustc_trans.rlib.d -g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/rustc-build --extern flate=output/rustc-build/libflate.rlib --
extern log=output/rustc-build/liblog-0_3_7.rlib --extern
owning_ref=output/rustc-build/libowning_ref-0_3_3.rlib --extern
rustc=output/rustc-build/librustc.rlib --extern
rustc_back=output/rustc-build/librustc_back.rlib --extern
rustc_bitflags=output/rustc-build/librustc_bitflags.rlib --extern
rustc_const_math=output/rustc-build/librustc_const_math.rlib --extern
rustc_data_structures=output/rustc-build/librustc_data_structures.rlib
--extern rustc_errors=output/rustc-build/librustc_errors.rlib --extern
rustc_incremental=output/rustc-build/librustc_incremental.rlib --extern 
rustc_llvm=output/rustc-build/librustc_llvm.rlib --extern
rustc_platform_intrinsics=output/rustc-
build/librustc_platform_intrinsics.rlib --extern
serialize=output/rustc-build/libserialize.rlib --extern
syntax=output/rustc-build/libsyntax.rlib --extern
syntax_pos=output/rustc-build/libsyntax_pos.rlib
(38/50) BUILDING rustc_const_eval v0.0.0
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/librustc_const_eval/lib.rs -o output/rustc-
build/librustc_const_eval.rlib --crate-name rustc_const_eval --crate-
type rlib -C emit-depfile=output/rustc-build/librustc_const_eval.rlib.d 
-g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/rustc-build --extern arena=output/rustc-build/libarena.rlib --
extern log=output/rustc-build/liblog-0_3_7.rlib --extern
rustc=output/rustc-build/librustc.rlib --extern
rustc_back=output/rustc-build/librustc_back.rlib --extern
rustc_const_math=output/rustc-build/librustc_const_math.rlib --extern
rustc_data_structures=output/rustc-build/librustc_data_structures.rlib
--extern rustc_errors=output/rustc-build/librustc_errors.rlib --extern
syntax=output/rustc-build/libsyntax.rlib --extern
syntax_pos=output/rustc-build/libsyntax_pos.rlib
(39/50) BUILDING rustc_passes v0.0.0
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/librustc_passes/lib.rs -o output/rustc-build/librustc_passes.rlib
--crate-name rustc_passes --crate-type rlib -C emit-
depfile=output/rustc-build/librustc_passes.rlib.d -g --cfg
debug_assertions -O -L /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-
mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L output/rustc-build --extern log=output/rustc-
build/liblog-0_3_7.rlib --extern rustc=output/rustc-build/librustc.rlib 
--extern rustc_const_eval=output/rustc-build/librustc_const_eval.rlib
--extern rustc_const_math=output/rustc-build/librustc_const_math.rlib
--extern syntax=output/rustc-build/libsyntax.rlib --extern
syntax_pos=output/rustc-build/libsyntax_pos.rlib --extern
rustc_errors=output/rustc-build/librustc_errors.rlib
(40/50) BUILDING rustc_lint v0.0.0
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/librustc_lint/lib.rs -o output/rustc-build/librustc_lint.rlib --
crate-name rustc_lint --crate-type rlib -C emit-depfile=output/rustc-
build/librustc_lint.rlib.d -g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/rustc-build --extern log=output/rustc-build/liblog-0_3_7.rlib --
extern rustc=output/rustc-build/librustc.rlib --extern
rustc_back=output/rustc-build/librustc_back.rlib --extern
rustc_const_eval=output/rustc-build/librustc_const_eval.rlib --extern
syntax=output/rustc-build/libsyntax.rlib --extern
syntax_pos=output/rustc-build/libsyntax_pos.rlib
(41/50) BUILDING rustc_mir v0.0.0
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/librustc_mir/lib.rs -o output/rustc-build/librustc_mir.rlib --
crate-name rustc_mir --crate-type rlib -C emit-depfile=output/rustc-
build/librustc_mir.rlib.d -g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/rustc-build --extern graphviz=output/rustc-
build/libgraphviz.rlib --extern log=output/rustc-build/liblog-
0_3_7.rlib --extern rustc=output/rustc-build/librustc.rlib --extern
rustc_const_eval=output/rustc-build/librustc_const_eval.rlib --extern
rustc_const_math=output/rustc-build/librustc_const_math.rlib --extern
rustc_data_structures=output/rustc-build/librustc_data_structures.rlib
--extern rustc_bitflags=output/rustc-build/librustc_bitflags.rlib --
extern syntax=output/rustc-build/libsyntax.rlib --extern
syntax_pos=output/rustc-build/libsyntax_pos.rlib
(42/50) BUILDING rustc_borrowck v0.0.0
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/librustc_borrowck/lib.rs -o output/rustc-
build/librustc_borrowck.rlib --crate-name rustc_borrowck --crate-type
rlib -C emit-depfile=output/rustc-build/librustc_borrowck.rlib.d -g --
cfg debug_assertions -O -L /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-
mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L output/rustc-build --extern log=output/rustc-
build/liblog-0_3_7.rlib --extern syntax=output/rustc-
build/libsyntax.rlib --extern syntax_pos=output/rustc-
build/libsyntax_pos.rlib --extern graphviz=output/rustc-
build/libgraphviz.rlib --extern rustc=output/rustc-build/librustc.rlib
--extern rustc_data_structures=output/rustc-
build/librustc_data_structures.rlib --extern rustc_mir=output/rustc-
build/librustc_mir.rlib --extern rustc_errors=output/rustc-
build/librustc_errors.rlib
(43/50) BUILDING proc_macro v0.0.0
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/libproc_macro/lib.rs -o output/rustc-build/libproc_macro.rlib --
crate-name proc_macro --crate-type rlib -C emit-depfile=output/rustc-
build/libproc_macro.rlib.d -g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/rustc-build --extern syntax=output/rustc-build/libsyntax.rlib
(44/50) BUILDING syntax_ext v0.0.0
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/libsyntax_ext/lib.rs -o output/rustc-build/libsyntax_ext.rlib --
crate-name syntax_ext --crate-type rlib -C emit-depfile=output/rustc-
build/libsyntax_ext.rlib.d -g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/rustc-build --extern fmt_macros=output/rustc-
build/libfmt_macros.rlib --extern log=output/rustc-build/liblog-
0_3_7.rlib --extern proc_macro=output/rustc-build/libproc_macro.rlib --
extern rustc_errors=output/rustc-build/librustc_errors.rlib --extern
syntax=output/rustc-build/libsyntax.rlib --extern
syntax_pos=output/rustc-build/libsyntax_pos.rlib
(45/50) BUILDING rustc_metadata v0.0.0
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/librustc_metadata/lib.rs -o output/rustc-
build/librustc_metadata.rlib --crate-name rustc_metadata --crate-type
rlib -C emit-depfile=output/rustc-build/librustc_metadata.rlib.d -g --
cfg debug_assertions -O -L /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-
mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L output/rustc-build --extern flate=output/rustc-
build/libflate.rlib --extern log=output/rustc-build/liblog-0_3_7.rlib
--extern owning_ref=output/rustc-build/libowning_ref-0_3_3.rlib --
extern proc_macro=output/rustc-build/libproc_macro.rlib --extern
rustc=output/rustc-build/librustc.rlib --extern
rustc_back=output/rustc-build/librustc_back.rlib --extern
rustc_const_math=output/rustc-build/librustc_const_math.rlib --extern
rustc_data_structures=output/rustc-build/librustc_data_structures.rlib
--extern rustc_errors=output/rustc-build/librustc_errors.rlib --extern
serialize=output/rustc-build/libserialize.rlib --extern
syntax=output/rustc-build/libsyntax.rlib --extern
syntax_ext=output/rustc-build/libsyntax_ext.rlib --extern
syntax_pos=output/rustc-build/libsyntax_pos.rlib
(46/50) BUILDING rustc_plugin v0.0.0
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/librustc_plugin/lib.rs -o output/rustc-build/librustc_plugin.rlib
--crate-name rustc_plugin --crate-type rlib -C emit-
depfile=output/rustc-build/librustc_plugin.rlib.d -g --cfg
debug_assertions -O -L /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-
mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L output/rustc-build --extern rustc=output/rustc-
build/librustc.rlib --extern rustc_back=output/rustc-
build/librustc_back.rlib --extern rustc_metadata=output/rustc-
build/librustc_metadata.rlib --extern syntax=output/rustc-
build/libsyntax.rlib --extern syntax_pos=output/rustc-
build/libsyntax_pos.rlib --extern rustc_errors=output/rustc-
build/librustc_errors.rlib
(47/50) BUILDING proc_macro_plugin v0.0.0
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/libproc_macro_plugin/lib.rs -o output/rustc-
build/libproc_macro_plugin.rlib --crate-name proc_macro_plugin --crate-
type rlib -C emit-depfile=output/rustc-
build/libproc_macro_plugin.rlib.d -g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/rustc-build --extern rustc_plugin=output/rustc-
build/librustc_plugin.rlib --extern syntax=output/rustc-
build/libsyntax.rlib --extern syntax_pos=output/rustc-
build/libsyntax_pos.rlib
(48/50) BUILDING rustc_driver v0.0.0
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/librustc_driver/lib.rs -o output/rustc-build/librustc_driver.rlib
--crate-name rustc_driver --crate-type rlib -C emit-
depfile=output/rustc-build/librustc_driver.rlib.d -g --cfg
debug_assertions -O -L /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-
mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L output/rustc-build --extern arena=output/rustc-
build/libarena.rlib --extern graphviz=output/rustc-
build/libgraphviz.rlib --extern log=output/rustc-build/liblog-
0_3_7.rlib --extern env_logger=output/rustc-build/libenv_logger-
0_4_2.rlib --extern proc_macro_plugin=output/rustc-
build/libproc_macro_plugin.rlib --extern rustc=output/rustc-
build/librustc.rlib --extern rustc_back=output/rustc-
build/librustc_back.rlib --extern rustc_borrowck=output/rustc-
build/librustc_borrowck.rlib --extern rustc_const_eval=output/rustc-
build/librustc_const_eval.rlib --extern
rustc_data_structures=output/rustc-build/librustc_data_structures.rlib
--extern rustc_errors=output/rustc-build/librustc_errors.rlib --extern
rustc_incremental=output/rustc-build/librustc_incremental.rlib --extern 
rustc_lint=output/rustc-build/librustc_lint.rlib --extern
rustc_metadata=output/rustc-build/librustc_metadata.rlib --extern
rustc_mir=output/rustc-build/librustc_mir.rlib --extern
rustc_passes=output/rustc-build/librustc_passes.rlib --extern
rustc_plugin=output/rustc-build/librustc_plugin.rlib --extern
rustc_privacy=output/rustc-build/librustc_privacy.rlib --extern
rustc_resolve=output/rustc-build/librustc_resolve.rlib --extern
rustc_save_analysis=output/rustc-build/librustc_save_analysis.rlib --
extern rustc_trans=output/rustc-build/librustc_trans.rlib --extern
rustc_typeck=output/rustc-build/librustc_typeck.rlib --extern
serialize=output/rustc-build/libserialize.rlib --extern
syntax=output/rustc-build/libsyntax.rlib --extern
syntax_ext=output/rustc-build/libsyntax_ext.rlib --extern
syntax_pos=output/rustc-build/libsyntax_pos.rlib
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/librustdoc/build.rs --crate-name build --crate-type bin -o
output/rustc-build/rustdoc_build -L output/rustc-build -g -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust --
extern build_helper=output/rustc-build/libbuild_helper-0_1_0.rlib --
extern gcc=output/rustc-build/libgcc-0_3_50.rlib
> /tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/output/rustc-
build/rustdoc_build
(49/50) BUILDING rustdoc v0.0.0
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/librustdoc/lib.rs -o output/rustc-build/librustdoc.rlib --crate-
name rustdoc --crate-type rlib -C emit-depfile=output/rustc-
build/librustdoc.rlib.d -g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/rustc-build -L /tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-
src/output/rustc-build/build_rustdoc -l hoedown --extern
test=output/rustc-build/libtest.rlib --extern arena=output/rustc-
build/libarena.rlib --extern env_logger=output/rustc-
build/libenv_logger-0_4_2.rlib --extern log=output/rustc-build/liblog-
0_3_7.rlib --extern rustc=output/rustc-build/librustc.rlib --extern
rustc_back=output/rustc-build/librustc_back.rlib --extern
rustc_data_structures=output/rustc-build/librustc_data_structures.rlib
--extern rustc_driver=output/rustc-build/librustc_driver.rlib --extern
rustc_errors=output/rustc-build/librustc_errors.rlib --extern
rustc_lint=output/rustc-build/librustc_lint.rlib --extern
rustc_metadata=output/rustc-build/librustc_metadata.rlib --extern
rustc_resolve=output/rustc-build/librustc_resolve.rlib --extern
rustc_typeck=output/rustc-build/librustc_typeck.rlib --extern
rustc_trans=output/rustc-build/librustc_trans.rlib --extern
serialize=output/rustc-build/libserialize.rlib --extern
syntax=output/rustc-build/libsyntax.rlib --extern
syntax_pos=output/rustc-build/libsyntax_pos.rlib --extern
pulldown_cmark=output/rustc-build/libpulldown_cmark-0_0_14.rlib
BUILDING rustc from rustc-main v0.0.0
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/rustc/rustc.rs -o output/rustc-build/rustc --crate-name rustc --
crate-type bin -C emit-depfile=output/rustc-build/rustc.d -g --cfg
debug_assertions -O -L /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-
mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L output/rustc-build --extern
rustc_back=output/rustc-build/librustc_back.rlib --extern
rustc_driver=output/rustc-build/librustc_driver.rlib --extern
rustdoc=output/rustc-build/librustdoc.rlib
BUILDING rustdoc from rustc-main v0.0.0
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/rustc/rustdoc.rs -o output/rustc-build/rustdoc --crate-name rustdoc
--crate-type bin -C emit-depfile=output/rustc-build/rustdoc.d -g --cfg
debug_assertions -O -L /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-
mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L output/rustc-build --extern
rustc_back=output/rustc-build/librustc_back.rlib --extern
rustc_driver=output/rustc-build/librustc_driver.rlib --extern
rustdoc=output/rustc-build/librustdoc.rlib
(0/77) BUILDING crossbeam v0.2.10
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/crossbeam/src/lib.rs -o output/cargo-build/libcrossbeam-
0_2_10.rlib --crate-name crossbeam --crate-type rlib -C emit-
depfile=output/cargo-build/libcrossbeam-0_2_10.rlib.d --crate-tag
0_2_10 -g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L output -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/cargo-build
(1/77) BUILDING scoped_tls from scoped-tls v0.1.0
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/scoped-tls/src/lib.rs -o output/cargo-build/libscoped_tls-
0_1_0.rlib --crate-name scoped_tls --crate-type rlib -C emit-
depfile=output/cargo-build/libscoped_tls-0_1_0.rlib.d --crate-tag 0_1_0
-g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L output -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/cargo-build
(2/77) BUILDING shell_escape from shell-escape v0.1.3
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/shell-escape/src/lib.rs -o output/cargo-
build/libshell_escape-0_1_3.rlib --crate-name shell_escape --crate-type 
rlib -C emit-depfile=output/cargo-build/libshell_escape-0_1_3.rlib.d --
crate-tag 0_1_3 -g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L output -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/cargo-build
(3/77) BUILDING glob v0.2.11
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/glob/src/lib.rs -o output/cargo-build/libglob-0_2_11.rlib --
crate-name glob --crate-type rlib -C emit-depfile=output/cargo-
build/libglob-0_2_11.rlib.d --crate-tag 0_2_11 -g --cfg
debug_assertions -O -L output -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/cargo-build
(4/77) BUILDING term v0.4.5
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/term/src/lib.rs -o output/cargo-build/libterm-0_4_5.rlib --
crate-name term --crate-type rlib -C emit-depfile=output/cargo-
build/libterm-0_4_5.rlib.d --crate-tag 0_4_5 -g --cfg debug_assertions
-O -L output -L /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust -L output/cargo-build
(5/77) BUILDING log v0.3.7 with features [use_std]
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/log/src/lib.rs -o output/cargo-build/liblog-0_3_7.rlib --
crate-name log --crate-type rlib -C emit-depfile=output/cargo-
build/liblog-0_3_7.rlib.d --crate-tag 0_3_7 -g --cfg debug_assertions
-O -L output -L /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust -L output/cargo-build --cfg feature=use_std
(6/77) BUILDING strsim v0.6.0
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/strsim/src/lib.rs -o output/cargo-build/libstrsim-0_6_0.rlib 
--crate-name strsim --crate-type rlib -C emit-depfile=output/cargo-
build/libstrsim-0_6_0.rlib.d --crate-tag 0_6_0 -g --cfg
debug_assertions -O -L output -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/cargo-build
(7/77) BUILDING lazy_static v0.2.8
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/lazy_static/src/lib.rs -o output/cargo-build/liblazy_static-
0_2_8.rlib --crate-name lazy_static --crate-type rlib -C emit-
depfile=output/cargo-build/liblazy_static-0_2_8.rlib.d --crate-tag
0_2_8 -g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L output -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/cargo-build
(8/77) BUILDING rustc_serialize from rustc-serialize v0.3.24
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/rustc-serialize/src/lib.rs -o output/cargo-
build/librustc_serialize-0_3_24.rlib --crate-name rustc_serialize --
crate-type rlib -C emit-depfile=output/cargo-build/librustc_serialize-
0_3_24.rlib.d --crate-tag 0_3_24 -g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L output
-L /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/cargo-build
(9/77) BUILDING foreign_types from foreign-types v0.2.0
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/foreign-types/src/lib.rs -o output/cargo-
build/libforeign_types-0_2_0.rlib --crate-name foreign_types --crate-
type rlib -C emit-depfile=output/cargo-build/libforeign_types-
0_2_0.rlib.d --crate-tag 0_2_0 -g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L output
-L /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/cargo-build
(10/77) BUILDING bitflags v0.8.2
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/bitflags-0.8.2/src/lib.rs -o output/cargo-build/libbitflags-
0_8_2.rlib --crate-name bitflags --crate-type rlib -C emit-
depfile=output/cargo-build/libbitflags-0_8_2.rlib.d --crate-tag 0_8_2
-g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L output -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/cargo-build
(11/77) BUILDING semver_parser from semver-parser v0.7.0
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/semver-parser/src/lib.rs -o output/cargo-
build/libsemver_parser-0_7_0.rlib --crate-name semver_parser --crate-
type rlib -C emit-depfile=output/cargo-build/libsemver_parser-
0_7_0.rlib.d --crate-tag 0_7_0 -g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L output
-L /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/cargo-build
(12/77) BUILDING dtoa v0.4.1
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/dtoa/src/lib.rs -o output/cargo-build/libdtoa-0_4_1.rlib --
crate-name dtoa --crate-type rlib -C emit-depfile=output/cargo-
build/libdtoa-0_4_1.rlib.d --crate-tag 0_4_1 -g --cfg debug_assertions
-O -L output -L /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust -L output/cargo-build
(13/77) BUILDING num_traits from num-traits v0.1.37
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/num-traits/src/lib.rs -o output/cargo-build/libnum_traits-
0_1_37.rlib --crate-name num_traits --crate-type rlib -C emit-
depfile=output/cargo-build/libnum_traits-0_1_37.rlib.d --crate-tag
0_1_37 -g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L output -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/cargo-build
(14/77) BUILDING serde v1.0.6 with features [std]
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/serde/src/lib.rs -o output/cargo-build/libserde-1_0_6.rlib
--crate-name serde --crate-type rlib -C emit-depfile=output/cargo-
build/libserde-1_0_6.rlib.d --crate-tag 1_0_6 -g --cfg debug_assertions
-O -L output -L /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust -L output/cargo-build --cfg feature=std
(15/77) BUILDING semver v0.7.0 with features [serde]
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/semver/src/lib.rs -o output/cargo-build/libsemver-0_7_0.rlib 
--crate-name semver --crate-type rlib -C emit-depfile=output/cargo-
build/libsemver-0_7_0.rlib.d --crate-tag 0_7_0 -g --cfg
debug_assertions -O -L output -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/cargo-build --cfg feature=serde --extern
semver_parser=output/cargo-build/libsemver_parser-0_7_0.rlib --extern
serde=output/cargo-build/libserde-1_0_6.rlib
(16/77) BUILDING serde_ignored v0.0.3
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/serde_ignored/src/lib.rs -o output/cargo-
build/libserde_ignored-0_0_3.rlib --crate-name serde_ignored --crate-
type rlib -C emit-depfile=output/cargo-build/libserde_ignored-
0_0_3.rlib.d --crate-tag 0_0_3 -g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L output
-L /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/cargo-build --extern serde=output/cargo-build/libserde-
1_0_6.rlib
(17/77) BUILDING toml v0.4.1
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/toml/src/lib.rs -o output/cargo-build/libtoml-0_4_1.rlib --
crate-name toml --crate-type rlib -C emit-depfile=output/cargo-
build/libtoml-0_4_1.rlib.d --crate-tag 0_4_1 -g --cfg debug_assertions
-O -L output -L /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust -L output/cargo-build --extern serde=output/cargo-
build/libserde-1_0_6.rlib
(18/77) BUILDING openssl_probe from openssl-probe v0.1.1
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/openssl-probe/src/lib.rs -o output/cargo-
build/libopenssl_probe-0_1_1.rlib --crate-name openssl_probe --crate-
type rlib -C emit-depfile=output/cargo-build/libopenssl_probe-
0_1_1.rlib.d --crate-tag 0_1_1 -g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L output
-L /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/cargo-build
(19/77) BUILDING itoa v0.3.1
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/itoa/src/lib.rs -o output/cargo-build/libitoa-0_3_1.rlib --
crate-name itoa --crate-type rlib -C emit-depfile=output/cargo-
build/libitoa-0_3_1.rlib.d --crate-tag 0_3_1 -g --cfg debug_assertions
-O -L output -L /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust -L output/cargo-build
(20/77) BUILDING serde_json v1.0.2
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/serde_json/src/lib.rs -o output/cargo-build/libserde_json-
1_0_2.rlib --crate-name serde_json --crate-type rlib -C emit-
depfile=output/cargo-build/libserde_json-1_0_2.rlib.d --crate-tag 1_0_2
-g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L output -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/cargo-build --extern serde=output/cargo-build/libserde-
1_0_6.rlib --extern num_traits=output/cargo-build/libnum_traits-
0_1_37.rlib --extern itoa=output/cargo-build/libitoa-0_3_1.rlib --
extern dtoa=output/cargo-build/libdtoa-0_4_1.rlib
(21/77) BUILDING utf8_ranges from utf8-ranges v1.0.0
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/utf8-ranges/src/lib.rs -o output/cargo-build/libutf8_ranges-
1_0_0.rlib --crate-name utf8_ranges --crate-type rlib -C emit-
depfile=output/cargo-build/libutf8_ranges-1_0_0.rlib.d --crate-tag
1_0_0 -g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L output -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/cargo-build
(22/77) BUILDING regex_syntax from regex-syntax v0.4.0
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/regex-syntax/src/lib.rs -o output/cargo-
build/libregex_syntax-0_4_0.rlib --crate-name regex_syntax --crate-type 
rlib -C emit-depfile=output/cargo-build/libregex_syntax-0_4_0.rlib.d --
crate-tag 0_4_0 -g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L output -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/cargo-build
(23/77) BUILDING bitflags v0.9.1 with features [example_generated]
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/bitflags/src/lib.rs -o output/cargo-build/libbitflags-
0_9_1.rlib --crate-name bitflags --crate-type rlib -C emit-
depfile=output/cargo-build/libbitflags-0_9_1.rlib.d --crate-tag 0_9_1
-g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L output -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/cargo-build --cfg feature=example_generated
(24/77) BUILDING rustc_demangle from rustc-demangle v0.1.4
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/rustc-demangle/src/lib.rs -o output/cargo-
build/librustc_demangle-0_1_4.rlib --crate-name rustc_demangle --crate-
type rlib -C emit-depfile=output/cargo-build/librustc_demangle-
0_1_4.rlib.d --crate-tag 0_1_4 -g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L output
-L /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/cargo-build
(25/77) BUILDING cfg_if from cfg-if v0.1.0
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/cfg-if/src/lib.rs -o output/cargo-build/libcfg_if-0_1_0.rlib 
--crate-name cfg_if --crate-type rlib -C emit-depfile=output/cargo-
build/libcfg_if-0_1_0.rlib.d --crate-tag 0_1_0 -g --cfg
debug_assertions -O -L output -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/cargo-build
(26/77) BUILDING winapi v0.2.8
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/winapi/src/lib.rs -o output/cargo-build/libwinapi-0_2_8.rlib 
--crate-name winapi --crate-type rlib -C emit-depfile=output/cargo-
build/libwinapi-0_2_8.rlib.d --crate-tag 0_2_8 -g --cfg
debug_assertions -O -L output -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/cargo-build
(27/77) BUILDING build from winapi-build v0.1.1
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/winapi-build/src/lib.rs -o output/cargo-build/libbuild-
0_1_1.rlib --crate-name build --crate-type rlib -C emit-
depfile=output/cargo-build/libbuild-0_1_1.rlib.d --crate-tag 0_1_1 -g
--cfg debug_assertions -O -L output -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/cargo-build
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/kernel32-sys/build.rs --crate-name build --crate-type bin -o
output/cargo-build/kernel32-sys_build -L output/cargo-build -g -L
output -L /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust --extern build=output/cargo-build/libbuild-0_1_1.rlib
> /tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/output/cargo-
build/kernel32-sys_build
(28/77) BUILDING kernel32 from kernel32-sys v0.2.2
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/kernel32-sys/src/lib.rs -o output/cargo-build/libkernel32-
0_2_2.rlib --crate-name kernel32 --crate-type rlib -C emit-
depfile=output/cargo-build/libkernel32-0_2_2.rlib.d --crate-tag 0_2_2
-g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L output -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/cargo-build --extern winapi=output/cargo-build/libwinapi-
0_2_8.rlib
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/dbghelp-sys/build.rs --crate-name build --crate-type bin -o
output/cargo-build/dbghelp-sys_build -L output/cargo-build -g -L output
-L /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust --
extern build=output/cargo-build/libbuild-0_1_1.rlib
> /tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/output/cargo-
build/dbghelp-sys_build
(29/77) BUILDING dbghelp from dbghelp-sys v0.2.0
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/dbghelp-sys/src/lib.rs -o output/cargo-build/libdbghelp-
0_2_0.rlib --crate-name dbghelp --crate-type rlib -C emit-
depfile=output/cargo-build/libdbghelp-0_2_0.rlib.d --crate-tag 0_2_0 -g
--cfg debug_assertions -O -L output -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/cargo-build --extern winapi=output/cargo-build/libwinapi-
0_2_8.rlib
(30/77) BUILDING void v1.0.2
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/void/src/lib.rs -o output/cargo-build/libvoid-1_0_2.rlib --
crate-name void --crate-type rlib -C emit-depfile=output/cargo-
build/libvoid-1_0_2.rlib.d --crate-tag 1_0_2 -g --cfg debug_assertions
-O -L output -L /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust -L output/cargo-build
(31/77) BUILDING unreachable v0.1.1
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/unreachable/src/lib.rs -o output/cargo-build/libunreachable-
0_1_1.rlib --crate-name unreachable --crate-type rlib -C emit-
depfile=output/cargo-build/libunreachable-0_1_1.rlib.d --crate-tag
0_1_1 -g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L output -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/cargo-build --extern void=output/cargo-build/libvoid-1_0_2.rlib
(32/77) BUILDING unicode_normalization from unicode-normalization
v0.1.4
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/unicode-normalization/src/lib.rs -o output/cargo-
build/libunicode_normalization-0_1_4.rlib --crate-name
unicode_normalization --crate-type rlib -C emit-depfile=output/cargo-
build/libunicode_normalization-0_1_4.rlib.d --crate-tag 0_1_4 -g --cfg
debug_assertions -O -L output -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/cargo-build
(33/77) BUILDING quote v0.3.15
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/quote/src/lib.rs -o output/cargo-build/libquote-0_3_15.rlib
--crate-name quote --crate-type rlib -C emit-depfile=output/cargo-
build/libquote-0_3_15.rlib.d --crate-tag 0_3_15 -g --cfg
debug_assertions -O -L output -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/cargo-build
(34/77) BUILDING matches v0.1.4
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/matches/lib.rs -o output/cargo-build/libmatches-0_1_4.rlib
--crate-name matches --crate-type rlib -C emit-depfile=output/cargo-
build/libmatches-0_1_4.rlib.d --crate-tag 0_1_4 -g --cfg
debug_assertions -O -L output -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/cargo-build
(35/77) BUILDING unicode_bidi from unicode-bidi v0.2.5
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/unicode-bidi/src/lib.rs -o output/cargo-
build/libunicode_bidi-0_2_5.rlib --crate-name unicode_bidi --crate-type 
rlib -C emit-depfile=output/cargo-build/libunicode_bidi-0_2_5.rlib.d --
crate-tag 0_2_5 -g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L output -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/cargo-build --extern matches=output/cargo-build/libmatches-
0_1_4.rlib
(36/77) BUILDING idna v0.1.1
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/idna/src/lib.rs -o output/cargo-build/libidna-0_1_1.rlib --
crate-name idna --crate-type rlib -C emit-depfile=output/cargo-
build/libidna-0_1_1.rlib.d --crate-tag 0_1_1 -g --cfg debug_assertions
-O -L output -L /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust -L output/cargo-build --extern unicode_bidi=output/cargo-
build/libunicode_bidi-0_2_5.rlib --extern
unicode_normalization=output/cargo-build/libunicode_normalization-
0_1_4.rlib --extern matches=output/cargo-build/libmatches-0_1_4.rlib
(37/77) BUILDING url v1.4.0
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/url/src/lib.rs -o output/cargo-build/liburl-1_4_0.rlib --
crate-name url --crate-type rlib -C emit-depfile=output/cargo-
build/liburl-1_4_0.rlib.d --crate-tag 1_4_0 -g --cfg debug_assertions
-O -L output -L /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust -L output/cargo-build --extern idna=output/cargo-
build/libidna-0_1_1.rlib --extern matches=output/cargo-
build/libmatches-0_1_4.rlib
(38/77) BUILDING libc v0.2.22 with features [use_std]
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/libc/src/lib.rs -o output/cargo-build/liblibc-0_2_22.rlib --
crate-name libc --crate-type rlib -C emit-depfile=output/cargo-
build/liblibc-0_2_22.rlib.d --crate-tag 0_2_22 -g --cfg
debug_assertions -O -L output -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/cargo-build --cfg feature=use_std
(39/77) BUILDING fs2 v0.4.1
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/fs2/src/lib.rs -o output/cargo-build/libfs2-0_4_1.rlib --
crate-name fs2 --crate-type rlib -C emit-depfile=output/cargo-
build/libfs2-0_4_1.rlib.d --crate-tag 0_4_1 -g --cfg debug_assertions
-O -L output -L /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust -L output/cargo-build --extern libc=output/cargo-
build/liblibc-0_2_22.rlib
(40/77) BUILDING jobserver v0.1.6
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/jobserver/src/lib.rs -o output/cargo-build/libjobserver-
0_1_6.rlib --crate-name jobserver --crate-type rlib -C emit-
depfile=output/cargo-build/libjobserver-0_1_6.rlib.d --crate-tag 0_1_6
-g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L output -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/cargo-build --extern libc=output/cargo-build/liblibc-0_2_22.rlib
(41/77) BUILDING num_cpus v1.4.0
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/num_cpus/src/lib.rs -o output/cargo-build/libnum_cpus-
1_4_0.rlib --crate-name num_cpus --crate-type rlib -C emit-
depfile=output/cargo-build/libnum_cpus-1_4_0.rlib.d --crate-tag 1_4_0
-g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L output -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/cargo-build --extern libc=output/cargo-build/liblibc-0_2_22.rlib
(42/77) BUILDING rand v0.3.15
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/rand/src/lib.rs -o output/cargo-build/librand-0_3_15.rlib --
crate-name rand --crate-type rlib -C emit-depfile=output/cargo-
build/librand-0_3_15.rlib.d --crate-tag 0_3_15 -g --cfg
debug_assertions -O -L output -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/cargo-build --extern libc=output/cargo-build/liblibc-0_2_22.rlib
(43/77) BUILDING tempdir v0.3.5
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/tempdir/src/lib.rs -o output/cargo-build/libtempdir-
0_3_5.rlib --crate-name tempdir --crate-type rlib -C emit-
depfile=output/cargo-build/libtempdir-0_3_5.rlib.d --crate-tag 0_3_5 -g
--cfg debug_assertions -O -L output -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/cargo-build --extern rand=output/cargo-build/librand-0_3_15.rlib
(44/77) BUILDING filetime v0.1.10
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/filetime/src/lib.rs -o output/cargo-build/libfiletime-
0_1_10.rlib --crate-name filetime --crate-type rlib -C emit-
depfile=output/cargo-build/libfiletime-0_1_10.rlib.d --crate-tag 0_1_10
-g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L output -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/cargo-build --extern libc=output/cargo-build/liblibc-0_2_22.rlib
(45/77) BUILDING tar v0.4.13
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/tar/src/lib.rs -o output/cargo-build/libtar-0_4_13.rlib --
crate-name tar --crate-type rlib -C emit-depfile=output/cargo-
build/libtar-0_4_13.rlib.d --crate-tag 0_4_13 -g --cfg debug_assertions
-O -L output -L /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust -L output/cargo-build --extern libc=output/cargo-
build/liblibc-0_2_22.rlib --extern filetime=output/cargo-
build/libfiletime-0_1_10.rlib
(46/77) BUILDING memchr v1.0.1 with features [use_std]
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/memchr/src/lib.rs -o output/cargo-build/libmemchr-1_0_1.rlib 
--crate-name memchr --crate-type rlib -C emit-depfile=output/cargo-
build/libmemchr-1_0_1.rlib.d --crate-tag 1_0_1 -g --cfg
debug_assertions -O -L output -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/cargo-build --cfg feature=use_std --extern libc=output/cargo-
build/liblibc-0_2_22.rlib
(47/77) BUILDING aho_corasick from aho-corasick v0.6.3
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/aho-corasick/src/lib.rs -o output/cargo-
build/libaho_corasick-0_6_3.rlib --crate-name aho_corasick --crate-type 
rlib -C emit-depfile=output/cargo-build/libaho_corasick-0_6_3.rlib.d --
crate-tag 0_6_3 -g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L output -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/cargo-build --extern memchr=output/cargo-build/libmemchr-
1_0_1.rlib
(48/77) BUILDING thread_id from thread-id v3.1.0
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/thread-id/src/lib.rs -o output/cargo-build/libthread_id-
3_1_0.rlib --crate-name thread_id --crate-type rlib -C emit-
depfile=output/cargo-build/libthread_id-3_1_0.rlib.d --crate-tag 3_1_0
-g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L output -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/cargo-build --extern libc=output/cargo-build/liblibc-0_2_22.rlib
(49/77) BUILDING thread_local v0.3.3
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/thread_local/src/lib.rs -o output/cargo-
build/libthread_local-0_3_3.rlib --crate-name thread_local --crate-type 
rlib -C emit-depfile=output/cargo-build/libthread_local-0_3_3.rlib.d --
crate-tag 0_3_3 -g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L output -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/cargo-build --extern unreachable=output/cargo-
build/libunreachable-0_1_1.rlib --extern thread_id=output/cargo-
build/libthread_id-3_1_0.rlib
(50/77) BUILDING regex v0.2.1
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/regex/src/lib.rs -o output/cargo-build/libregex-0_2_1.rlib
--crate-name regex --crate-type rlib -C emit-depfile=output/cargo-
build/libregex-0_2_1.rlib.d --crate-tag 0_2_1 -g --cfg debug_assertions
-O -L output -L /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust -L output/cargo-build --extern aho_corasick=output/cargo-
build/libaho_corasick-0_6_3.rlib --extern memchr=output/cargo-
build/libmemchr-1_0_1.rlib --extern thread_local=output/cargo-
build/libthread_local-0_3_3.rlib --extern regex_syntax=output/cargo-
build/libregex_syntax-0_4_0.rlib --extern utf8_ranges=output/cargo-
build/libutf8_ranges-1_0_0.rlib
(51/77) BUILDING env_logger v0.4.2 with features [regex]
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/env_logger/src/lib.rs -o output/cargo-build/libenv_logger-
0_4_2.rlib --crate-name env_logger --crate-type rlib -C emit-
depfile=output/cargo-build/libenv_logger-0_4_2.rlib.d --crate-tag 0_4_2
-g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L output -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/cargo-build --cfg feature=regex --extern log=output/cargo-
build/liblog-0_3_7.rlib --extern regex=output/cargo-build/libregex-
0_2_1.rlib
(52/77) BUILDING docopt v0.7.0
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/docopt/src/lib.rs -o output/cargo-build/libdocopt-0_7_0.rlib 
--crate-name docopt --crate-type rlib -C emit-depfile=output/cargo-
build/libdocopt-0_7_0.rlib.d --crate-tag 0_7_0 -g --cfg
debug_assertions -O -L output -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/cargo-build --extern lazy_static=output/cargo-
build/liblazy_static-0_2_8.rlib --extern regex=output/cargo-
build/libregex-0_2_1.rlib --extern rustc_serialize=output/cargo-
build/librustc_serialize-0_3_24.rlib --extern strsim=output/cargo-
build/libstrsim-0_6_0.rlib
(53/77) BUILDING unicode_xid from unicode-xid v0.0.4
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/unicode-xid/src/lib.rs -o output/cargo-build/libunicode_xid-
0_0_4.rlib --crate-name unicode_xid --crate-type rlib -C emit-
depfile=output/cargo-build/libunicode_xid-0_0_4.rlib.d --crate-tag
0_0_4 -g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L output -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/cargo-build
(54/77) BUILDING synom v0.11.3
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/synom/src/lib.rs -o output/cargo-build/libsynom-0_11_3.rlib
--crate-name synom --crate-type rlib -C emit-depfile=output/cargo-
build/libsynom-0_11_3.rlib.d --crate-tag 0_11_3 -g --cfg
debug_assertions -O -L output -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/cargo-build --extern unicode_xid=output/cargo-
build/libunicode_xid-0_0_4.rlib
(55/77) BUILDING syn v0.11.11 with features [parsing,unicode-
xid,synom,printing,visit,quote]
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/syn/src/lib.rs -o output/cargo-build/libsyn-0_11_11.rlib --
crate-name syn --crate-type rlib -C emit-depfile=output/cargo-
build/libsyn-0_11_11.rlib.d --crate-tag 0_11_11 -g --cfg
debug_assertions -O -L output -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/cargo-build --cfg feature=parsing --cfg feature=unicode-xid --
cfg feature=synom --cfg feature=printing --cfg feature=visit --cfg
feature=quote --extern quote=output/cargo-build/libquote-0_3_15.rlib --
extern unicode_xid=output/cargo-build/libunicode_xid-0_0_4.rlib --
extern synom=output/cargo-build/libsynom-0_11_3.rlib
(56/77) BUILDING serde_derive_internals v0.15.0
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/serde_derive_internals/src/lib.rs -o output/cargo-
build/libserde_derive_internals-0_15_0.rlib --crate-name
serde_derive_internals --crate-type rlib -C emit-depfile=output/cargo-
build/libserde_derive_internals-0_15_0.rlib.d --crate-tag 0_15_0 -g --
cfg debug_assertions -O -L output -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/cargo-build --extern syn=output/cargo-build/libsyn-0_11_11.rlib
--extern synom=output/cargo-build/libsynom-0_11_3.rlib
(57/77) BUILDING serde_derive v1.0.6
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/serde_derive/src/lib.rs -o output/cargo-
build/libserde_derive-1_0_6-plugin --crate-name serde_derive --crate-
type proc-macro -C emit-depfile=output/cargo-build/libserde_derive-
1_0_6-plugin.d --crate-tag 1_0_6 -g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L output
-L /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/cargo-build --extern quote=output/cargo-build/libquote-
0_3_15.rlib --extern serde_derive_internals=output/cargo-
build/libserde_derive_internals-0_15_0.rlib --extern syn=output/cargo-
build/libsyn-0_11_11.rlib
(58/77) BUILDING gcc v0.3.50
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/gcc/src/lib.rs -o output/cargo-build/libgcc-0_3_50.rlib --
crate-name gcc --crate-type rlib -C emit-depfile=output/cargo-
build/libgcc-0_3_50.rlib.d --crate-tag 0_3_50 -g --cfg debug_assertions
-O -L output -L /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust -L output/cargo-build
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/miniz-sys/build.rs --crate-name build --crate-type bin -o
output/cargo-build/miniz-sys_build -L output/cargo-build -g -L output
-L /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust --
extern gcc=output/cargo-build/libgcc-0_3_50.rlib
> /tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/output/cargo-
build/miniz-sys_build
(59/77) BUILDING miniz_sys from miniz-sys v0.1.9
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/miniz-sys/lib.rs -o output/cargo-build/libminiz_sys-
0_1_9.rlib --crate-name miniz_sys --crate-type rlib -C emit-
depfile=output/cargo-build/libminiz_sys-0_1_9.rlib.d --crate-tag 0_1_9
-g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L output -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/cargo-build -L /tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-
src/output/cargo-build/build_miniz-sys -l miniz --extern
libc=output/cargo-build/liblibc-0_2_22.rlib
(60/77) BUILDING flate2 v0.2.19 with features [miniz-sys]
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/flate2/src/lib.rs -o output/cargo-build/libflate2-
0_2_19.rlib --crate-name flate2 --crate-type rlib -C emit-
depfile=output/cargo-build/libflate2-0_2_19.rlib.d --crate-tag 0_2_19
-g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L output -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/cargo-build --cfg feature=miniz-sys --extern libc=output/cargo-
build/liblibc-0_2_22.rlib --extern miniz_sys=output/cargo-
build/libminiz_sys-0_1_9.rlib
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/backtrace-sys/build.rs --crate-name build --crate-type bin
-o output/cargo-build/backtrace-sys_build -L output/cargo-build -g -L
output -L /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust --extern gcc=output/cargo-build/libgcc-0_3_50.rlib
> /tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/output/cargo-
build/backtrace-sys_build
configure: WARNING: If you wanted to set the --build type, don't use --
host.
    If a cross compiler is detected then cross compile mode will be
used.
ar: `u' modifier ignored since `D' is the default (see `U')
ar: `u' modifier ignored since `D' is the default (see `U')
(61/77) BUILDING backtrace_sys from backtrace-sys v0.1.10
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/backtrace-sys/src/lib.rs -o output/cargo-
build/libbacktrace_sys-0_1_10.rlib --crate-name backtrace_sys --crate-
type rlib -C emit-depfile=output/cargo-build/libbacktrace_sys-
0_1_10.rlib.d --crate-tag 0_1_10 -g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L output
-L /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/cargo-build -L /tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-
src/output/cargo-build/build_backtrace-sys/.libs -l backtrace --extern
libc=output/cargo-build/liblibc-0_2_22.rlib
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/backtrace/build.rs --crate-name build --crate-type bin -o
output/cargo-build/backtrace_build -L output/cargo-build -g -L output
-L /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust
> /tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/output/cargo-
build/backtrace_build
(62/77) BUILDING backtrace v0.3.0 with features
[libunwind,libbacktrace,coresymbolication,dladdr,dbghelp,backtrace-
sys,kernel32-sys,winapi,dbghelp-sys]
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/backtrace/src/lib.rs -o output/cargo-build/libbacktrace-
0_3_0.rlib --crate-name backtrace --crate-type rlib -C emit-
depfile=output/cargo-build/libbacktrace-0_3_0.rlib.d --crate-tag 0_3_0
-g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L output -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/cargo-build --cfg feature=libunwind --cfg feature=libbacktrace
--cfg feature=coresymbolication --cfg feature=dladdr --cfg
feature=dbghelp --cfg feature=backtrace-sys --cfg feature=kernel32-sys
--cfg feature=winapi --cfg feature=dbghelp-sys --extern
libc=output/cargo-build/liblibc-0_2_22.rlib --extern
backtrace_sys=output/cargo-build/libbacktrace_sys-0_1_10.rlib --extern
kernel32=output/cargo-build/libkernel32-0_2_2.rlib --extern
winapi=output/cargo-build/libwinapi-0_2_8.rlib --extern
dbghelp=output/cargo-build/libdbghelp-0_2_0.rlib --extern
cfg_if=output/cargo-build/libcfg_if-0_1_0.rlib --extern
rustc_demangle=output/cargo-build/librustc_demangle-0_1_4.rlib
(63/77) BUILDING error_chain from error-chain v0.10.0 with features
[backtrace,example_generated]
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/error-chain/src/lib.rs -o output/cargo-build/liberror_chain-
0_10_0.rlib --crate-name error_chain --crate-type rlib -C emit-
depfile=output/cargo-build/liberror_chain-0_10_0.rlib.d --crate-tag
0_10_0 -g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L output -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/cargo-build --cfg feature=backtrace --cfg
feature=example_generated --extern backtrace=output/cargo-
build/libbacktrace-0_3_0.rlib
TTStream:0: warn:0:Macro variable $emeta not found
src/vendor/error-chain/src/quick_error.rs:7: note: From here
TTStream:0: warn:0:Macro variable $eitem not found
src/vendor/error-chain/src/quick_error.rs:7: note: From here
TTStream:0: warn:0:Macro variable $etyp not found
src/vendor/error-chain/src/quick_error.rs:7: note: From here
(64/77) BUILDING cmake v0.1.23
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/cmake/src/lib.rs -o output/cargo-build/libcmake-0_1_23.rlib
--crate-name cmake --crate-type rlib -C emit-depfile=output/cargo-
build/libcmake-0_1_23.rlib.d --crate-tag 0_1_23 -g --cfg
debug_assertions -O -L output -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/cargo-build --extern gcc=output/cargo-build/libgcc-0_3_50.rlib
(65/77) BUILDING pkg_config from pkg-config v0.3.9
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/pkg-config/src/lib.rs -o output/cargo-build/libpkg_config-
0_3_9.rlib --crate-name pkg_config --crate-type rlib -C emit-
depfile=output/cargo-build/libpkg_config-0_3_9.rlib.d --crate-tag 0_3_9
-g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L output -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/cargo-build
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/openssl-sys/build.rs --crate-name build --crate-type bin -o
output/cargo-build/openssl-sys_build -L output/cargo-build -g -L output
-L /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust --
extern pkg_config=output/cargo-build/libpkg_config-0_3_9.rlib --extern
gcc=output/cargo-build/libgcc-0_3_50.rlib
> /tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/output/cargo-
build/openssl-sys_build
(66/77) BUILDING openssl_sys from openssl-sys v0.9.12
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/openssl-sys/src/lib.rs -o output/cargo-build/libopenssl_sys-
0_9_12.rlib --crate-name openssl_sys --crate-type rlib -C emit-
depfile=output/cargo-build/libopenssl_sys-0_9_12.rlib.d --crate-tag
0_9_12 -g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L output -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/cargo-build -L /gnu/store/hky8003n7gaamd2kw0k84v20kc6i33bh-
openssl-1.0.2u/lib -l ssl -l crypto --cfg osslconf="OPENSSL_NO_KRB5" --
cfg osslconf="OPENSSL_NO_RFC3779" --cfg ossl102 --extern
libc=output/cargo-build/liblibc-0_2_22.rlib
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/openssl/build.rs --crate-name build --crate-type bin -o
output/cargo-build/openssl_build -L output/cargo-build -g -L output -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust
> /tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/output/cargo-
build/openssl_build
(67/77) BUILDING openssl v0.9.12
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/openssl/src/lib.rs -o output/cargo-build/libopenssl-
0_9_12.rlib --crate-name openssl --crate-type rlib -C emit-
depfile=output/cargo-build/libopenssl-0_9_12.rlib.d --crate-tag 0_9_12
-g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L output -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/cargo-build --cfg ossl102 --cfg ossl10x --cfg
osslconf="OPENSSL_NO_KRB5" --cfg osslconf="OPENSSL_NO_RFC3779" --extern 
bitflags=output/cargo-build/libbitflags-0_8_2.rlib --extern
foreign_types=output/cargo-build/libforeign_types-0_2_0.rlib --extern
lazy_static=output/cargo-build/liblazy_static-0_2_8.rlib --extern
libc=output/cargo-build/liblibc-0_2_22.rlib --extern
openssl_sys=output/cargo-build/libopenssl_sys-0_9_12.rlib
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/libz-sys/build.rs --crate-name build --crate-type bin -o
output/cargo-build/libz-sys_build -L output/cargo-build -g -L output -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust --
extern pkg_config=output/cargo-build/libpkg_config-0_3_9.rlib --extern
gcc=output/cargo-build/libgcc-0_3_50.rlib
> /tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/output/cargo-
build/libz-sys_build
(68/77) BUILDING libz_sys from libz-sys v1.0.13
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/libz-sys/src/lib.rs -o output/cargo-build/liblibz_sys-
1_0_13.rlib --crate-name libz_sys --crate-type rlib -C emit-
depfile=output/cargo-build/liblibz_sys-1_0_13.rlib.d --crate-tag 1_0_13
-g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L output -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/cargo-build -L /gnu/store/pqyqxd5mbvlb22ifxzp4q2skjfq1p8yj-zlib-
1.2.11/lib -l z --extern libc=output/cargo-build/liblibc-0_2_22.rlib
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/libssh2-sys/build.rs --crate-name build --crate-type bin -o
output/cargo-build/libssh2-sys_build -L output/cargo-build -g -L output
-L /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust --
extern pkg_config=output/cargo-build/libpkg_config-0_3_9.rlib --extern
cmake=output/cargo-build/libcmake-0_1_23.rlib
> /tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/output/cargo-
build/libssh2-sys_build
(69/77) BUILDING libssh2_sys from libssh2-sys v0.2.6
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/libssh2-sys/lib.rs -o output/cargo-build/liblibssh2_sys-
0_2_6.rlib --crate-name libssh2_sys --crate-type rlib -C emit-
depfile=output/cargo-build/liblibssh2_sys-0_2_6.rlib.d --crate-tag
0_2_6 -g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L output -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/cargo-build -L /gnu/store/ppcjxgwhcyiic9364mlbwsd2a6aic2qb-
libssh2-1.9.0/lib -l ssh2 --extern libz_sys=output/cargo-
build/liblibz_sys-1_0_13.rlib --extern libc=output/cargo-build/liblibc-
0_2_22.rlib --extern openssl_sys=output/cargo-build/libopenssl_sys-
0_9_12.rlib
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/curl-sys/build.rs --crate-name build --crate-type bin -o
output/cargo-build/curl-sys_build -L output/cargo-build -g -L output -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust --
extern pkg_config=output/cargo-build/libpkg_config-0_3_9.rlib --extern
gcc=output/cargo-build/libgcc-0_3_50.rlib
> /tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/output/cargo-
build/curl-sys_build
(70/77) BUILDING curl_sys from curl-sys v0.3.11
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/curl-sys/lib.rs -o output/cargo-build/libcurl_sys-
0_3_11.rlib --crate-name curl_sys --crate-type rlib -C emit-
depfile=output/cargo-build/libcurl_sys-0_3_11.rlib.d --crate-tag 0_3_11
-g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L output -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/cargo-build -L /gnu/store/w1rm6r3dmhsvqpb5biwy0hck7swij9z1-curl-
7.69.1/lib -l curl --extern libz_sys=output/cargo-build/liblibz_sys-
1_0_13.rlib --extern libc=output/cargo-build/liblibc-0_2_22.rlib --
extern openssl_sys=output/cargo-build/libopenssl_sys-0_9_12.rlib
(71/77) BUILDING curl v0.4.6
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/curl/src/lib.rs -o output/cargo-build/libcurl-0_4_6.rlib --
crate-name curl --crate-type rlib -C emit-depfile=output/cargo-
build/libcurl-0_4_6.rlib.d --crate-tag 0_4_6 -g --cfg debug_assertions
-O -L output -L /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust -L output/cargo-build --extern libc=output/cargo-
build/liblibc-0_2_22.rlib --extern curl_sys=output/cargo-
build/libcurl_sys-0_3_11.rlib --extern openssl_sys=output/cargo-
build/libopenssl_sys-0_9_12.rlib --extern openssl_probe=output/cargo-
build/libopenssl_probe-0_1_1.rlib
(72/77) BUILDING crates_io from crates-io v0.9.0
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/tools/cargo/src/crates-io/lib.rs -o output/cargo-
build/libcrates_io-0_9_0.rlib --crate-name crates_io --crate-type rlib
-C emit-depfile=output/cargo-build/libcrates_io-0_9_0.rlib.d --crate-
tag 0_9_0 -g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L output -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/cargo-build --extern curl=output/cargo-build/libcurl-0_4_6.rlib
--extern error_chain=output/cargo-build/liberror_chain-0_10_0.rlib --
extern serde=output/cargo-build/libserde-1_0_6.rlib --extern
serde_derive=output/cargo-build/libserde_derive-1_0_6-plugin --extern
serde_json=output/cargo-build/libserde_json-1_0_2.rlib --extern
url=output/cargo-build/liburl-1_4_0.rlib
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/libgit2-sys/build.rs --crate-name build --crate-type bin -o
output/cargo-build/libgit2-sys_build -L output/cargo-build -g -L output
-L /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust --
extern pkg_config=output/cargo-build/libpkg_config-0_3_9.rlib --extern
cmake=output/cargo-build/libcmake-0_1_23.rlib --extern
gcc=output/cargo-build/libgcc-0_3_50.rlib
> /tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/output/cargo-
build/libgit2-sys_build
CMake Warning:
  Manually-specified variables were not used by the project:

    CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER
    CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS

/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/attrcache.c: In function ‘attr_cache_upsert’:
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/attrcache.c:110:2: warning: dereferencing type-punned
pointer might break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing]
  old = git__swap(entry->file[file->source], file);
  ^~~
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/attrcache.c: In function ‘attr_cache_remove’:
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/attrcache.c:134:3: warning: dereferencing type-punned
pointer might break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing]
   old = git__compare_and_swap(&entry->file[file->source], file, NULL);
   ^~~
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/attrcache.c: In function ‘attr_cache__free’:
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/attrcache.c:324:3: warning: dereferencing type-punned
pointer might break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing]
   git_strmap_foreach_value(cache->files, entry, {
   ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/attrcache.c: In function ‘git_attr_cache__init’:
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/attrcache.c:401:2: warning: dereferencing type-punned
pointer might break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing]
  cache = git__compare_and_swap(&repo->attrcache, NULL, cache);
  ^~~~~
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/attrcache.c: In function ‘git_attr_cache_flush’:
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/attrcache.c:423:2: warning: dereferencing type-punned
pointer might break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing]
  if (repo && (cache = git__swap(repo->attrcache, NULL)) != NULL)
  ^~
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/blame.c: In function ‘load_blob’:
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/blame.c:306:2: warning: dereferencing type-punned
pointer will break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing]
  error = git_object_lookup_bypath((git_object**)&blame->final_blob,
  ^~~~~
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/blame_git.c: In function ‘pass_whole_blame’:
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/blame_git.c:487:6: warning: dereferencing type-punned
pointer will break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing]
      git_object_lookup((git_object**)&porigin->blob, blame-
>repository,
      ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/checkout.c: In function ‘git_checkout_tree’:
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/checkout.c:2711:3: warning: dereferencing type-punned
pointer will break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing]
   if (git_object_peel((git_object **)&tree, treeish, GIT_OBJ_TREE) <
0) {
   ^~
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/cherrypick.c: In function ‘git_cherrypick’:
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/cherrypick.c:200:3: warning: dereferencing type-punned
pointer will break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing]
   (error = git_reference_peel((git_object **)&our_commit, our_ref,
GIT_OBJ_COMMIT)) < 0 ||
   ^
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/config_file.c: In function ‘config_iterator_next’:
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/config_file.c:404:3: warning: dereferencing type-punned 
pointer might break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing]
   err = git_strmap_next((void**) &var, &(it->iter), values);
   ^~~
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/describe.c: In function ‘git_describe_commit’:
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/describe.c:687:2: warning: dereferencing type-punned
pointer will break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing]
  if ((error = git_object_peel((git_object **)(&commit), committish,
GIT_OBJ_COMMIT)) < 0)
  ^~
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/diff_driver.c: In function
‘git_repository_driver_registry’:
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/diff_driver.c:145:3: warning: dereferencing type-punned 
pointer might break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing]
   reg = git__compare_and_swap(&repo->diff_drivers, NULL, reg);
   ^~~
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/diff_file.c: In function ‘diff_file_content_load_blob’:
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/diff_file.c:249:4: warning: dereferencing type-punned
pointer will break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing]
    (git_object **)&fc->blob, fc->repo, odb_obj, GIT_OBJ_BLOB);
    ^
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/diff_generate.c: In function
‘diff_generated_apply_options’:
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/diff_generate.c:26:29: warning: ‘~’ on a boolean
expression [-Wbool-operation]
  ((DIFF)->base.opts.flags & ~(VAL))
                             ^
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/diff_generate.c:452:3: note: in expansion of macro
‘DIFF_FLAG_SET’
   DIFF_FLAG_SET(diff, GIT_DIFF_IGNORE_CASE, icase);
   ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/diff_generate.c:26:29: note: did you mean to use
logical not?
  ((DIFF)->base.opts.flags & ~(VAL))
                             ^
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/diff_generate.c:452:3: note: in expansion of macro
‘DIFF_FLAG_SET’
   DIFF_FLAG_SET(diff, GIT_DIFF_IGNORE_CASE, icase);
   ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/diff_tform.c: In function ‘similarity_sig’:
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/diff_tform.c:497:5: warning: dereferencing type-punned
pointer will break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing]
     (git_object **)&info->blob, info->repo,
     ^
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/global.c: In function ‘shutdown_common’:
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/global.c:82:3: warning: dereferencing type-punned
pointer might break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing]
   git_global_shutdown_fn cb = git__swap(
   ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/index.c: In function ‘git_index_read_tree’:
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/index.c:3000:3: warning: dereferencing type-punned
pointer might break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing]
   entries_map = git__swap(index->entries_map, entries_map);
   ^~~~~~~~~~~
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/index.c: In function ‘git_index_read_iterator’:
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/index.c:3131:2: warning: dereferencing type-punned
pointer might break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing]
  new_entries_map = git__swap(index->entries_map, new_entries_map);
  ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In file included from /tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-
src/src/vendor/libgit2-sys/libgit2/src/common.h:239:0,
                 from /tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-
src/src/vendor/libgit2-sys/libgit2/src/index.c:10:
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/index.c: In function ‘git_index_read’:
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/util.h:246:2: warning: ‘entry’ may be used
uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
  free(ptr);
  ^~~~~~~~~
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/index.c:2485:20: note: ‘entry’ was declared here
   git_index_entry *entry;
                    ^~~~~
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/object.c: In function ‘git_object_lookup_bypath’:
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/object.c:403:2: warning: dereferencing type-punned
pointer will break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing]
  if ((error = git_object_peel((git_object**)&tree, treeish,
GIT_OBJ_TREE)) < 0 ||
  ^~
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/odb.c: In function ‘git_odb_stream__invalid_length’:
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/odb.c:1328:3: warning: format ‘%zd’ expects argument of
type ‘signed size_t’, but argument 4 has type ‘git_off_t {aka const
long long int}’ [-Wformat=]
   "cannot %s - "
   ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/odb.c:1331:11:
   action, stream->declared_size, stream->received_bytes);
           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In file included from /tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-
src/src/vendor/libgit2-sys/libgit2/src/common.h:11:0,
                 from /tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-
src/src/vendor/libgit2-sys/libgit2/src/odb.c:8:
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/cc-compat.h:56:18: note: format string is defined here
 # define PRIdZ "zd"
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/odb.c:1328:3: warning: format ‘%zd’ expects argument of
type ‘signed size_t’, but argument 5 has type ‘git_off_t {aka const
long long int}’ [-Wformat=]
   "cannot %s - "
   ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/odb.c:1331:34:
   action, stream->declared_size, stream->received_bytes);
                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In file included from /tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-
src/src/vendor/libgit2-sys/libgit2/src/common.h:11:0,
                 from /tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-
src/src/vendor/libgit2-sys/libgit2/src/odb.c:8:
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/cc-compat.h:56:18: note: format string is defined here
 # define PRIdZ "zd"
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/openssl_stream.c: In function ‘openssl_connect’:
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/openssl_stream.c:385:17: warning: ‘addr’ may be used
uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
     matched = !!memcmp(name, addr, namelen);
                 ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/openssl_stream.c:333:8: note: ‘addr’ was declared here
  void *addr;
        ^~~~
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/patch_parse.c: In function ‘parse_hunk_body’:
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/patch_parse.c:581:11: warning: this statement may fall
through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
    prefix = 0;
    ~~~~~~~^~~
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/patch_parse.c:583:3: note: here
   case ' ':
   ^~~~
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/rebase.c: In function ‘rebase_commit_merge’:
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/rebase.c:1019:3: warning: dereferencing type-punned
pointer will break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing]
   (error = git_reference_peel((git_object **)&head_commit, head,
GIT_OBJ_COMMIT)) < 0 ||
   ^
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/rebase.c: In function ‘return_to_orig_head’:
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/rebase.c:1292:3: warning: dereferencing type-punned
pointer will break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing]
   (error = git_reference_peel((git_object **)&terminal_commit,
   ^
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/refdb_fs.c: In function ‘packed_reload’:
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/refdb_fs.c:156:3: warning: dereferencing type-punned
pointer might break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing]
   if (git_sortedcache_upsert((void **)&ref, backend->refcache, scan) <
0)
   ^~
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/refdb_fs.c: In function ‘loose_lookup_to_packfile’:
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/refdb_fs.c:259:4: warning: dereferencing type-punned
pointer might break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing]
    (void **)&ref, backend->refcache, name))) {
    ^
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/remote.c: In function ‘git_remote_prune’:
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/remote.c:1230:4: warning: dereferencing type-punned
pointer might break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing]
    if ((error = git_vector_set((void **) &src_name, &candidates, i,
NULL)) < 0)
    ^~
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/repository.c: In function ‘set_odb’:
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/repository.c:89:2: warning: dereferencing type-punned
pointer might break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing]
  if ((odb = git__swap(repo->_odb, odb)) != NULL) {
  ^~
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/repository.c: In function ‘set_refdb’:
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/repository.c:102:2: warning: dereferencing type-punned
pointer might break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing]
  if ((refdb = git__swap(repo->_refdb, refdb)) != NULL) {
  ^~
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/repository.c: In function ‘set_config’:
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/repository.c:115:2: warning: dereferencing type-punned
pointer might break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing]
  if ((config = git__swap(repo->_config, config)) != NULL) {
  ^~
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/repository.c: In function ‘set_index’:
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/repository.c:130:2: warning: dereferencing type-punned
pointer might break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing]
  if ((index = git__swap(repo->_index, index)) != NULL) {
  ^~
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/repository.c: In function
‘git_repository_config__weakptr’:
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/repository.c:1025:4: warning: dereferencing type-punned 
pointer might break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing]
    config = git__compare_and_swap(&repo->_config, NULL, config);
    ^~~~~~
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/repository.c: In function
‘git_repository_odb__weakptr’:
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/repository.c:1091:3: warning: dereferencing type-punned 
pointer might break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing]
   odb = git__compare_and_swap(&repo->_odb, NULL, odb);
   ^~~
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/repository.c: In function
‘git_repository_refdb__weakptr’:
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/repository.c:1132:4: warning: dereferencing type-punned 
pointer might break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing]
    refdb = git__compare_and_swap(&repo->_refdb, NULL, refdb);
    ^~~~~
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/repository.c: In function
‘git_repository_index__weakptr’:
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/repository.c:1176:4: warning: dereferencing type-punned 
pointer might break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing]
    index = git__compare_and_swap(&repo->_index, NULL, index);
    ^~~~~
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/repository.c: In function ‘git_repository_set_ident’:
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/repository.c:2846:2: warning: dereferencing type-punned 
pointer might break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing]
  tmp_name = git__swap(repo->ident_name, tmp_name);
  ^~~~~~~~
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/repository.c:2847:2: warning: dereferencing type-punned 
pointer might break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing]
  tmp_email = git__swap(repo->ident_email, tmp_email);
  ^~~~~~~~~
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/revert.c: In function ‘git_revert’:
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/revert.c:203:3: warning: dereferencing type-punned
pointer will break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing]
   (error = git_reference_peel((git_object **)&our_commit, our_ref,
GIT_OBJ_COMMIT)) < 0 ||
   ^
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/revparse.c: In function ‘revparse__ext’:
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/revparse.c:773:7: warning: this statement may fall
through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
    if (spec[pos+1] == '{') {
       ^
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/revparse.c:793:3: note: here
   default:
   ^~~~~~~
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/transports/smart_protocol.c: In function
‘wait_while_ack’:
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/transports/smart_protocol.c:320:3: warning:
dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules [-
Wstrict-aliasing]
   if ((error = recv_pkt((git_pkt **)&pkt, buf)) < 0)
   ^~
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/tree.c: In function ‘git_tree_entry_bypath’:
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/tree.c:952:6: warning: this statement may fall through
[-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
   if (path[filename_len + 1] != '\0')
      ^
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/tree.c:955:2: note: here
  case '\0':
  ^~~~
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/util.c: In function ‘git__hash’:
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/util.c:466:13: warning: this statement may fall through
[-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
  case 3: k1 ^= tail[2] << 16;
          ~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/util.c:467:2: note: here
  case 2: k1 ^= tail[1] << 8;
  ^~~~
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/util.c:467:13: warning: this statement may fall through
[-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
  case 2: k1 ^= tail[1] << 8;
          ~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/src/util.c:468:2: note: here
  case 1: k1 ^= tail[0];
  ^~~~
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/deps/http-parser/http_parser.c: In function
‘http_parser_parse_url’:
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/deps/http-parser/http_parser.c:2095:18: warning: this
statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
         found_at = 1;
         ~~~~~~~~~^~~
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-src/src/vendor/libgit2-
sys/libgit2/deps/http-parser/http_parser.c:2098:7: note: here
       case s_req_server:
       ^~~~
(73/77) BUILDING libgit2_sys from libgit2-sys v0.6.12 with features
[ssh,https,curl,libssh2-sys,openssl-sys,curl-sys]
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/libgit2-sys/lib.rs -o output/cargo-build/liblibgit2_sys-
0_6_12.rlib --crate-name libgit2_sys --crate-type rlib -C emit-
depfile=output/cargo-build/liblibgit2_sys-0_6_12.rlib.d --crate-tag
0_6_12 -g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L output -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/cargo-build -L /tmp/guix-build-rust-1.19.0.drv-0/rustc-1.19.0-
src/output/cargo-build/build_libgit2-sys/lib -l git2 --cfg feature=ssh
--cfg feature=https --cfg feature=curl --cfg feature=libssh2-sys --cfg
feature=openssl-sys --cfg feature=curl-sys --extern
curl_sys=output/cargo-build/libcurl_sys-0_3_11.rlib --extern
libc=output/cargo-build/liblibc-0_2_22.rlib --extern
libssh2_sys=output/cargo-build/liblibssh2_sys-0_2_6.rlib --extern
libz_sys=output/cargo-build/liblibz_sys-1_0_13.rlib --extern
openssl_sys=output/cargo-build/libopenssl_sys-0_9_12.rlib
(74/77) BUILDING git2 v0.6.6 with features [ssh,https,curl,openssl-
sys,openssl-probe]
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/git2/src/lib.rs -o output/cargo-build/libgit2-0_6_6.rlib --
crate-name git2 --crate-type rlib -C emit-depfile=output/cargo-
build/libgit2-0_6_6.rlib.d --crate-tag 0_6_6 -g --cfg debug_assertions
-O -L output -L /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-
0.9/lib/mrust -L output/cargo-build --cfg feature=ssh --cfg
feature=https --cfg feature=curl --cfg feature=openssl-sys --cfg
feature=openssl-probe --extern url=output/cargo-build/liburl-1_4_0.rlib 
--extern bitflags=output/cargo-build/libbitflags-0_9_1.rlib --extern
libc=output/cargo-build/liblibc-0_2_22.rlib --extern
libgit2_sys=output/cargo-build/liblibgit2_sys-0_6_12.rlib --extern
openssl_sys=output/cargo-build/libopenssl_sys-0_9_12.rlib --extern
openssl_probe=output/cargo-build/libopenssl_probe-0_1_1.rlib
(75/77) BUILDING git2_curl from git2-curl v0.7.0
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/vendor/git2-curl/src/lib.rs -o output/cargo-build/libgit2_curl-
0_7_0.rlib --crate-name git2_curl --crate-type rlib -C emit-
depfile=output/cargo-build/libgit2_curl-0_7_0.rlib.d --crate-tag 0_7_0
-g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L output -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/cargo-build --extern curl=output/cargo-build/libcurl-0_4_6.rlib
--extern url=output/cargo-build/liburl-1_4_0.rlib --extern
log=output/cargo-build/liblog-0_3_7.rlib --extern git2=output/cargo-
build/libgit2-0_6_6.rlib
(76/77) BUILDING cargo v0.20.0
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/tools/cargo/src/cargo/lib.rs -o output/cargo-build/libcargo-
0_20_0.rlib --crate-name cargo --crate-type rlib -C emit-
depfile=output/cargo-build/libcargo-0_20_0.rlib.d --crate-tag 0_20_0 -g
--cfg debug_assertions -O -L output -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/cargo-build --extern crates_io=output/cargo-build/libcrates_io-
0_9_0.rlib --extern crossbeam=output/cargo-build/libcrossbeam-
0_2_10.rlib --extern curl=output/cargo-build/libcurl-0_4_6.rlib --
extern docopt=output/cargo-build/libdocopt-0_7_0.rlib --extern
env_logger=output/cargo-build/libenv_logger-0_4_2.rlib --extern
error_chain=output/cargo-build/liberror_chain-0_10_0.rlib --extern
filetime=output/cargo-build/libfiletime-0_1_10.rlib --extern
flate2=output/cargo-build/libflate2-0_2_19.rlib --extern
fs2=output/cargo-build/libfs2-0_4_1.rlib --extern git2=output/cargo-
build/libgit2-0_6_6.rlib --extern git2_curl=output/cargo-
build/libgit2_curl-0_7_0.rlib --extern glob=output/cargo-build/libglob-
0_2_11.rlib --extern jobserver=output/cargo-build/libjobserver-
0_1_6.rlib --extern libc=output/cargo-build/liblibc-0_2_22.rlib --
extern libgit2_sys=output/cargo-build/liblibgit2_sys-0_6_12.rlib --
extern log=output/cargo-build/liblog-0_3_7.rlib --extern
num_cpus=output/cargo-build/libnum_cpus-1_4_0.rlib --extern
rustc_serialize=output/cargo-build/librustc_serialize-0_3_24.rlib --
extern scoped_tls=output/cargo-build/libscoped_tls-0_1_0.rlib --extern
semver=output/cargo-build/libsemver-0_7_0.rlib --extern
serde=output/cargo-build/libserde-1_0_6.rlib --extern
serde_derive=output/cargo-build/libserde_derive-1_0_6-plugin --extern
serde_ignored=output/cargo-build/libserde_ignored-0_0_3.rlib --extern
serde_json=output/cargo-build/libserde_json-1_0_2.rlib --extern
shell_escape=output/cargo-build/libshell_escape-0_1_3.rlib --extern
tar=output/cargo-build/libtar-0_4_13.rlib --extern
tempdir=output/cargo-build/libtempdir-0_3_5.rlib --extern
term=output/cargo-build/libterm-0_4_5.rlib --extern toml=output/cargo-
build/libtoml-0_4_1.rlib --extern url=output/cargo-build/liburl-
1_4_0.rlib --extern openssl=output/cargo-build/libopenssl-0_9_12.rlib
BUILDING cargo v0.20.0
> /gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/bin/mrustc
src/tools/cargo/src/bin/cargo.rs -o output/cargo-build/cargo --crate-
name cargo --crate-type bin -C emit-depfile=output/cargo-build/cargo.d
--crate-tag 0_20_0 -g --cfg debug_assertions -O -L output -L
/gnu/store/c7w05pkmcpsqbng62wlxsna2zaybl9v5-mrustc-0.9/lib/mrust -L
output/cargo-build --extern cargo=output/cargo-build/libcargo-
0_20_0.rlib --extern crates_io=output/cargo-build/libcrates_io-
0_9_0.rlib --extern crossbeam=output/cargo-build/libcrossbeam-
0_2_10.rlib --extern curl=output/cargo-build/libcurl-0_4_6.rlib --
extern docopt=output/cargo-build/libdocopt-0_7_0.rlib --extern
env_logger=output/cargo-build/libenv_logger-0_4_2.rlib --extern
error_chain=output/cargo-build/liberror_chain-0_10_0.rlib --extern
filetime=output/cargo-build/libfiletime-0_1_10.rlib --extern
flate2=output/cargo-build/libflate2-0_2_19.rlib --extern
fs2=output/cargo-build/libfs2-0_4_1.rlib --extern git2=output/cargo-
build/libgit2-0_6_6.rlib --extern git2_curl=output/cargo-
build/libgit2_curl-0_7_0.rlib --extern glob=output/cargo-build/libglob-
0_2_11.rlib --extern jobserver=output/cargo-build/libjobserver-
0_1_6.rlib --extern libc=output/cargo-build/liblibc-0_2_22.rlib --
extern libgit2_sys=output/cargo-build/liblibgit2_sys-0_6_12.rlib --
extern log=output/cargo-build/liblog-0_3_7.rlib --extern
num_cpus=output/cargo-build/libnum_cpus-1_4_0.rlib --extern
rustc_serialize=output/cargo-build/librustc_serialize-0_3_24.rlib --
extern scoped_tls=output/cargo-build/libscoped_tls-0_1_0.rlib --extern
semver=output/cargo-build/libsemver-0_7_0.rlib --extern
serde=output/cargo-build/libserde-1_0_6.rlib --extern
serde_derive=output/cargo-build/libserde_derive-1_0_6-plugin --extern
serde_ignored=output/cargo-build/libserde_ignored-0_0_3.rlib --extern
serde_json=output/cargo-build/libserde_json-1_0_2.rlib --extern
shell_escape=output/cargo-build/libshell_escape-0_1_3.rlib --extern
tar=output/cargo-build/libtar-0_4_13.rlib --extern
tempdir=output/cargo-build/libtempdir-0_3_5.rlib --extern
term=output/cargo-build/libterm-0_4_5.rlib --extern toml=output/cargo-
build/libtoml-0_4_1.rlib --extern url=output/cargo-build/liburl-
1_4_0.rlib --extern openssl=output/cargo-build/libopenssl-0_9_12.rlib
"libcore"
command "output/rustc-build/rustc" "-C"
"linker=/gnu/store/afpgzln8860m6yfhxy6i8n9rywbp85cy-gcc-7.5.0/bin/gcc"
"-Z" "force-unstable-if-unmarked" "-L" "output/target-libs"
"src/libcore/lib.rs" "-o" "output/target-libs/libcore.rlib" failed with
signal 8