Subject: ungoogled-chromium: crash when playing videos
From: Jonathan Brielmaier <[email-masked]>
To: bug-guix <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2020 18:41:58 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Current chromium on master (81.0.4044.138) crashes when playing videos.

Reproducer:
```
chromium https://twitter.com/GuixHpc/status/1247943441067257857
```

Resulting backtrace
```
25773:25773:0621/183516.619919:ERROR:browser_switcher_service.cc(238)]
XXX Init()
[25801:25801:0621/183516.865149:ERROR:vaapi_wrapper.cc(482)]
vaInitialize failed: unknown libva error
[25801:25801:0621/183516.871339:ERROR:sandbox_linux.cc(374)]
InitializeSandbox() called with multiple threads in process gpu-process.
Received signal 11 SEGV_MAPERR 000000000090
#0 0x562ae28df0d9 base::debug::CollectStackTrace()
#1 0x562ae2846e33 base::debug::StackTrace::StackTrace()
#2 0x562ae28dec21 base::debug::(anonymous
namespace)::StackDumpSignalHandler()
#3 0x7f5a4be1c010
(/gnu/store/fa6wj5bxkj5ll1d7292a70knmyl7a0cr-glibc-2.31/lib/libpthread-2.31.so+0x1300f)
#4 0x562ae02d8c97 media::FFmpegGlue::FFmpegGlue()
#5 0x562ae02d2ed4 media::FFmpegDemuxer::Initialize()
#6 0x562ae021a5ab media::PipelineImpl::RendererWrapper::InitializeDemuxer()
#7 0x562ae021f2d0 base::internal::Invoker<>::RunOnce()
#8 0x562ae0223aba media::SerialRunner::RunNextInSeries()
#9 0x562ae0223be7 media::SerialRunner::Run()
#10 0x562ae021a31a media::PipelineImpl::RendererWrapper::Start()
#11 0x562ae0221792 base::internal::Invoker<>::RunOnce()
#12 0x562ae28975bb base::TaskAnnotator::RunTask()
#13 0x562ae28a77ce
base::sequence_manager::internal::ThreadControllerWithMessagePumpImpl::DoWorkImpl()
#14 0x562ae28a7551
base::sequence_manager::internal::ThreadControllerWithMessagePumpImpl::DoSomeWork()
#15 0x562ae285caba base::MessagePumpDefault::Run()
#16 0x562ae28a8059
base::sequence_manager::internal::ThreadControllerWithMessagePumpImpl::Run()
#17 0x562ae287cbd2 base::RunLoop::Run()
#18 0x562ae28b08c6 base::Thread::ThreadMain()
#19 0x562ae28f012e base::(anonymous namespace)::ThreadFunc()
#20 0x7f5a4be10f64 start_thread
#21 0x7f5a47ac29af __GI___clone
  r8: 0000562ae02d8d00  r9: 0000000000000000 r10: 00007f5a49112758 r11:
00007f5a49145fa0
 r12: 0000562aea847ad0 r13: 0000562aea8fb4a0 r14: 00007f5a0000a820 r15:
00007f5a3c025a00
  di: 00007f5a0000a820  si: 0000000000008000  bp: 00007f5a0aa7b220  bx:
0000562aea5484b0
  dx: 0000000000000000  ax: 0000000000000001  cx: 0000000000000000  sp:
00007f5a0aa7b200
  ip: 0000562ae02d8c97 efl: 0000000000010202 cgf: 002b000000000033 erf:
0000000000000006
 trp: 000000000000000e msk: 0000000000000000 cr2: 0000000000000090
[end of stack trace]
Calling _exit(1). Core file will not be generated.
```

It happens also on other video sources (YouTube, Vimeo...).